Idol at first sight?

KPOP Star

--Your POV--

 

I just got home from school. I have tons of homework to do. My parents aren't here yet. Probably still at work. I ahven't ate anything yet. Pfft. I'm hungry. We don't have maids because my parents want me to be responsible and not always ask the maids to do things for me. I went to the living room with my laptop to do my homework. It was so quiet. Too quiet because i'm all alone. I the TV , which I don't usually do since I don't watch TV while doing homework.

 

 

When I switched it on , there were girls dancing. I looked at what show it is , it said Inkigayo. Oh ... Music show. Great. The music was good so I went back to my laptop and started typing my homework. While I was typing , my eyes glanced at the TV for some reason and I saw a guy. I didn't wanna mind at first but when I was listening to his song , I couldn't help but get interested. The first thing that interest me was , he isn't even singing in Korean. WOW. That makes sense. Singing something not-Korean song in a Korean show. Really makes sense

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But he's actually good. And he's really handsome too. Ok. I'm not really good in Chinese so how am I gonna figure this out?! I don't know but he's just dragging me to him. For the first time , i'm actually interested in a celebrity. Wait. His name appeared! AHA! Lee Donghae! Wait ..... Lee Donghae? I think I heard of his name before ......... THATS RIGHT! Luna told me about him! I Took my phone out and dialled her number.

 

 

Me: Luna!

Luna: YAH!!                               ! I'm watching TV! I was sooo focused in fangirling.

Me: Fangirling? So you're watching Lee Donghae?

Luna: How did you know?

Me: Thats what you always do , everyone can figure that out and I was watching TV too ....

Luna: TV? I thought you were doing homework .... Since when did you start watching Donghae?!

Me: Just now. I turned the TV on cause I was bored. Then when I saw his name , I remembered the guy you were always talking about.

Luna: Waaahh. I never thought you'll start talking about Donghae! So , he's handsome , right?

Me: Thats not the reason why I called you but .... I guess ... But he's really good too. I like the song he sang. But its Chinese. Is he Chinese?

Luna: No silly. He's korean. How many times do I have to tell you that?

Me: Sorry! Its because this is my first time seeing him and he's singing in Chinese! Why is he singing in Chinese?

Luna: He just promotes in Taiwan too. And there was a special today so thats mostly the reason why but ... We have to meet tomorrow. As in HAVE. I have to teach you everything about Donghae.

Me: You're so updated when it comes to these kinds of things. I wish it was the same with school.

Luna: School is not as exciting as this you know!  Wait ... Aren't you doing homework?

Me: Yes ... *hears the door opening* Opps! I have to go! My parents are here!  You know they don't like me watching Tv or chatting while doing homework. See you tomorrow in school!

 

 

 

 

I turned off the TV after putting down my phone and started with my homework again. My parents are a little strict when it comes to my studies. They want me to focus on just studying. It really can't be helped , especially if both your parents are educators. Whats worse is , you really have to work hard when your mom is one of the head proffesors in a university and your father is in the Board of Education for the whole S.Korea. It really gets someone pressured. So while doing homework , I secretly searched about Donghae too. The next day , I went to school. My best friend , Sungmin , arrived in our classroom after me. Luna never gets to school earlier than us. He looks bothered again. He placed a box of chocolates on my table.

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa ... Whats this for?

Sungmin: Ask Choi Siwon.

Me: Aish ... Oppa! I told you , if he wants to give me something and he asks you to give it to me , don't accept it!

Sungmin: The guy's crazy for you. What can I do? He begged me to give it to you.

Me: Then you have it. You're the one who accepted it.

Sungmin: You really don't like the guy?

Me: No.

Sungmin: Why can't you just tell him that?

Me: You know thats what I always tell him! He just won't stop! I don't like him the way he likes me but he seems to not get it.

Sungmin: But getting hooked up with son of the owner of the school is a good thing , right?

Me: Then you get hooked up with him.

Sungmin: Yah! 

 

 

 

 

 

Choi Siwon is the guy in school that "likes" me. Well , he's been courting me for as long as I can remember btu I really don't like him like that. I tried befriending him but he always makes me feel like he wants us to be more than friends and its not really comfortable to be with someone who thinks like that. He buys me gifts too. A lot. I really don't like receiving gifts. But he seems to think like i'm like others girls. That when a girl says 'NO' , she means 'YES'. I'm not like that. I get straight to the point.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Why is Luna taking so long? 

Sungmin: Speaking of Luna .... She told me something last night when she called me.

Me: About what?

Sungmin: I don't know ..... About Lee Donghae?

Me: R-really? Why would she talk to you about him? I'm sure you're not interested in him.

Sungmin: I'm not .... But she told me someone is ...

Me: O-oppa ... You see ...

Sungmin: Are you sure you wanna get involved in that fandom?

Me: I just find him interesting. He sings well. He looks good. I guess thats why i'm interested.

Sungmin: Why don't you just be my fangirl? I'm way better than him!

Me: *hits him with a book and giggles* Shut up! 

Sungmin: But he's fangirls are all crazy.

Me: Yah! Are you saying Luna is crazy?

Sungmin: Well ... A little.

Me: Look. Its not that bad. And i'm just starting. Come on , I knew the guy existed yesterday. I can't suddenly be crazy after just one day.

Sungmin: You can't but if you continue that , you will be.

Me: It doesn't matter. I like him. I'll get to know him more then lets see if i'll go fangirl crazy like what you're saying!

Sungmin: Don't say I didn't warn you if you do.

 

 

 

 

 

--Luna's POV--

 

Class is almost gonna start. . I'm gonna be late again. Good thing I arrived at school before class even started. I ran as fast as I could to our classroom. I was about 4 rooms away when I saw Siwon oppa standing infront of our room's door. He saw me and walked away. I went to our room and saw                      and Sungmin talking.  Poor Siwonnie. He likes my bestfriend but she doesn't like him that way and all he can do is look at her from afar. Well , he should learn how to accept the truth and stop chasing her.

 

 

 

 

Luna:                         !

Me: Oh! Luna! Finally!

Luna: *goes off to her seat* I saw Siwon oppa standing infront of our room door.

Me: Really? I didn't notice.

Luna: Well , lets forget about that then! Lets talk about Donghae!

Me: Yeah ~~ You know , I never liked any idol since I don't really watch TV that often but when I saw Donghae ... He was so amazing.

Luna: Hmm? Like .. Love at first sight?

Me: What? Thats crazy! I can't fall in love with someone I just saw on TV.

Sungmin: Yeah. What do you think of life Luna? A Drama?

Luna: It can be! If thats what God set up for you then it can be! Anyways , Donghae's gonna have a concert just near our place! Lets go watch                          ! He's gonna be in a drama too. Well , he already finished filming it but its just gonna start airing and they're gonna promote here!

Me: WHAT?? Really? I wanna go.

Sungmin: Yah! You can't.

Me: Wae?

Sungmin: You're not gonna waste your time in fanmeets , malltours or concerts. Might as well just study.

Me: I study everyday 24/7. Can't I have fun for once?

Luna: Besides Ming oppa , you can go too! We need a bodyguard.

Sungmin: *laughs the turns serious* No.

Me: Oppa! This is a once in a lifetime chance for me. I just wanna see if ...

Sungmin: If what? If he's really handsome in person? This is why having girl best friends is sometimes pitiful when you're the only guy who hangs out with them. They talk about girling things and handsome boys all the time.

Me: Yah! This is the first time I asked you for a favor like this. And thats not the reason why I'm asking you to come along too. You judge so fast.

Luna: Maybe you're just jealous because our eyes are focusing on one guy.

Sungmin: Haha. No. I'm way more adorable than him.

Me: You think so? Well , you will be if you go with me. You know my parents easily give me permission when you're with me.

Sungmin: I'm not gonna let you us me just to get to those Donghae whatevers.

Luna: You're so selfish. We don't ask for favors from you that much you know ....

Me: I'll still go. Even if my parents don't allow me bacuse you're not coming.

Sungmin: See. You're willing to go against your parents just for that guy. This is why you should stop. 

Me: Oppa! If you make me stop ... I'll cry!

Sungmin: Pfft. Like you'll actually cry *school bell rings* Oh. Thats my cue. I have to go to my room for class.

Me: But oppa!

Sungmin: *pinches your cheeks* Hmmm! You're soooo cute! I'll think about it for a while then lets see if i'll change my mind!

Me: *pushes him away* You better or i'll really cry and hit you on the head because you pinched my cheeks real hard *touches my cheeks*

Sungmin: I’ll walk you home later , ok?

Me: But my parents are picking me up!

Sungmin: No they won't! Your father called me and asked if I could walk you home later! Work matters , I think.

Me: Pfft. My father. He should at least tell his daughter first before asking someone to walk her home.

Luna: Now we can chat about Lee Donghae all day since Sungmin oppa is leaving!

Sungmin: You better not infect her mind or else Luna!

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin oppa walked out of our room and                           and I started talking about Donghae. She really seemed interested in him. Knowing my best friend , she's never been interested in anything except her studies so i'm glad she's interested in Donghae because I know everything there is to know about Donghae! Ming oppa will probably kill me later because it looks like our chit chat about Donghae is really infecting her mind already. She really likes him now.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Luna told me cool stories about Donghae! He's really a cool guy. I'm liking him more. Sungmin oppa will probably get mad if he finds out I really really like him more than what I said from our last talk but whatever. Its just idolism. I think he's cool and good at his work. After school , Ming oppa walked me home. On our way , we bumped into Siwon.

 

 

 

 

Siwon: Oh! Hi                        ! I was looking for you! I'm so glad I bumped into the two of you here.

Me: Ohh .. Hi ... We're on our way home so...

Siwon: I just wanted to give you these *takes out a box of chocolates*

Me: Thanks but ... I can't accept this.

Siwon: Please! Please accept it! I really wanna give it to you!

Sungmin: Siwon-sshi , she has to go home now.

Me: Well .... I really can't

Siwon: Please! Just take it. *puts it on my hands* Take it!

Me: Uhh. Thanks. I guess.

Siwon: Do you want me to bring you home instead? We can take my car. You too Sungmin!

Me: No. Its ok. I like walking home sometimes plus Sungmin oppa can take me home by himself. Thanks for the offer.

Siwon: Ok then. Take care. I guess i'll just see you in school tomorrow?

Me:  Y-yeah! I guess. Sure. Bye.

 

 

 

 

Ming oppa and I just walked away after I said goodbye. But Siwon seemed cheerful.  Is it my effect? lol. Kidding. But .. I wonder why he always gives me chocolates. Its either he wants me to eat chocolates to get a little fatter or because he wants me to be a big bal and plans to eat me up. Whatever his plan , I don't eat that much chocolate so I have no idea when I'll finish eating this if ever I start. We got to my house but Sungmin oppa was really quiet. Even after we left Siwon , he was already quiet.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa , Kwenchana?

Sungmin:                     …

Me: What??

Sungmin: I don't want you talking to other guys. Next time , just let me handle him.

Me: Huh?? This morning you were all 'getting hooked up with him is a good thing' but now .. What's wrong?

Sungmin: I was kidding , ok? Don't talk to other guys. You're too young.

Me: Too young? What am I? 10? Oppa , i'll be ok. Besides , so what if i'm too young like what you're saying. There's no age limit when you wanna talk to someone. But , don't worry. If you're saying that because you're worried then don't. I'll be just fine. I was just talking to him to be nice. It doesn't mean i'm interested or anything and you know that.

Sungmin: I'm going home.

Me: Ok. Call me when you get home. Annyeong.

 

 

 

 

I waved at him while he was walking on his way home. I like walking with him since the air around here is fresh and its like our quality time , i guess. But I wonder what's wrong with him. He was ok a while ago. Maybe he's being an over-protective oppa again.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

We just finished my last schedule for tonight and its 12NN. I'm really tired. Promoting a drama is tiring. Going from here to there , seeing my fans and being with them makes me happy but I don't have enough rest. I just wanna SLEEP! My manager and the producer of my drama came to me and said we have to leave for Kangwondo first thing in the morning. Its so late and we have to leave so early. I'm so tired.

 

 

 

Donghae: Manager hyung , PD-nim , can't I rest?

Producer: You can rest before you leave tomorrow morning. You have to get ready by 1AM because we're leaving at 2AM to prevent your fans mobbing our way to the hotel. 

Donghae: 1 hour of rest isn't enough. We can just kindly tell my fans to not block the way. They're not that hard to talk to.

Manager: We're just doing this for your safety. You can sleep when we get there.

Donghae: Then what? Wake up at 5AM again to do some interview? Hyung , just 1 day of rest. Thats all I need. I only sleep for 1 hour almost for the whole week.

Manager: Things can't always go that way. Your life before is not like your life now. Its different. You chose this and you have to live up to it. You're famous and in demand. So you'll surely get busy. Just get used to it. Promoting a drama and having a concert really makes your life busier.

Donghae: I get it hyung. Fine. I'll just go home so I can sleep before 1AM.

 

 

 

 

I knew pleading for even just a one day rest won't help. I went out of the building to my car. But there are lots of fans. I can hear all their screams. It gives me energy but i'm still really tired. I just tried smiling so they won't see i'm tired.

 

 

 

 

Fan Girls: LEE DONGHAE! SARANGHAE!

Fan Girl #1 : OPPA!! DONGHAE!

Fan Girl #2 : I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DONGHAE! 

 

 

 

 

There are lots of guards but my fans are behaved , they're just loud , so there's nothing to worry about. I went back to the dorm and Heechul hyung isn't here yet? He has more schedules than me. He's busier for sure. Hyung and I live in the same dorm. Its fun living with him since he gets me. I got ready for bed when the doorbell started to ring. I thought its Hee hyung but when I looked at the security camera , it was a high executive here in SM so I quickly opened the door and offered him a seat in our living room.

 

 

 

 

Donghae: Ohh. Sonsaengnim , Mianhae. Hee hyung and I are both barely home nowadays so we don't get to clean up.

Executive: Thats ok. I understand. You do have a pretty hectic schedule but thats not the reason why i'm here. 

Donghae: Then , what is it Sonsaengnim?

Executive: Yoona's gonna come promote your drama with you , since she the leading lady. You're famous enough for your fangirls but we also need to get other people to become interested in the drama so ... We want you to at least pretend to be a couple with Yoona. Make it look like that. So that the press will get curious and keeps an eye on the two of you.

Donghae: Mianhae Sonsaengnim but I won't do that. I won't fool the people or my fans.

Executive: Well you have no choice but to do that. This is gonna be like , a second drama for you. Just act like it. Donghae , you need to do this. 

Donghae: I'll see what I can do about it. i can't promise that I'll actually do it.

Executive: You chose to be what you are now. You have to do what we say because its whats better for you. Remember that.

 

 

 

 

 

I hate always being told what to do. If before I could take it , now I can't. Because what they want is wrong. But just like what he said , I have no choice but to do it. Aish. Why is it always like this?

 

 

--Your POV-- 

 

The next day after school , Luna told me to go online and look at things people are posting about Donghae's up-coming drama. They're gonna promote here. He's not only a singer but an actor. He's really talented. My messenger appeared and it was Luna who PMed me. 

 

 

[CHAT with LUNA]

 

 

Luna: So , you saw the thing about the drama , right?

Me: Yeah! We should go to the mall tours here but Sungmin oppa still hasn't told me if he's gonna come along or not!

Luna: Speaking of Ming oppa , he's been weird lately. Did you notice that?

Me:  Yeah.

Luna: Well , I read that Donghae is here already! He arrived this morning! Too bad we didn't know.

Me: Even if we did know , I can't go. We have classes.

Luna: Yeah .... So , are you going to the mall tours and concert with me? Right after the mall tour , he's gonna have the concert just near our town! I'm so excited!

Me: Of course i'll go with you! But don't tell Sungmin oppa. I'm gonna ask permission from my parents first.

 

 

 

 

While Luna and I were busy fangirling , Sungmin oppa's names suddenly appeared on the messenger and he PMed me. Aigoo. He'll think i'm fangirling for sure. I told Luna i'll just call her later and said goodbye to her. Then I went to chat with Ming oppa.

 

 

[CHAT with SUNGMIN]

 

 

Sungmin: YAH! You're studying right?

Me: Of course!

Sungmin: I hope you're not searching about Donghae again.

Me: Me? No! Of course not!

Sungmin: Good …

Me: Oppa .. Omma's calling me for dinner! Talk to you later!

Sungmin: Wait! I have to tell you something first!

Me: Tell me later! BYE!

 

 

 

I went offline as soon as I could. Wooohh. That was close. He'll tell my daddy about me doing these things for sure if I don't stop. Now I really have to go down and eat. But Donghae's here. What if I get a chance to meet him? Ack. Thats probably impossible. He's probably so busy and he has lots of guards with him that the only thing I might see is his hair.

 

 

*Hot bonus. A hot hot bonus. Hot bonus. A hot hot bonus bonus* =)) (Did you start singing to Hot Summer too? XD lol.joke)

 

=======================================================================

I was in the mood to update this so I did =)

Anyways , here's the first chapter. Its a little boring. I know but .... i'll try to update soon again because I still have other fics to update today =)

 

-MsShaiKyu :3