I missed this , that and you .........

KPOP Star

--Your POV--

I was so full , I couldn't even walk. Good thing my father could pick me up. I can't believe Luna let me eat two portions of steak. That was too much. Aigoo. Whats up with that steak house? I told them i'll only eat one meal but they insisted on giving me 2 meals and they gave me too much salads. Well , the waiter guy did. Luna kept insisting he has a crush on me so he kept giving me lots of food to eat ... Do I look like I eat a lot though? When we got home , I qucikly went in the house. When I opened my door and yelled "I'M HOME!" , Omma went to approach him and told me to go to the living room. I don't know why , but Sungmin oppa was there ... I wonder what's going on ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Ming oppa ... I didn't know you'll come. Shouldn't you be resting by now?

Ming: I thought it was a bit early to go home , so I dropped by to visit you first. You weren't picking up your phone though.

Me: I'm sorry. I got a bit sleepy after eating all those steak with Luna so I didn't even realize my phone was ringing.

Ming: Maybe I should've just dropped by tomorrow.

Omma: You should stay for dinner.

Me: Yeah oppa , but i'm not gonna eat. Luna and I had dinner and i'm so full ...

Ming: No , its ok auntie. I just went by to make sure                     got home safely. I just got worried when she wasn't answering my calls but now that she's here , I can go home now.

Me: You should eat dinner , I can sit next to you and watch while you eat.

Ming: No thanks. Thats not necessary and it's not so comfortable too.

Omma: Then if you're really going home already , why don't you say goodbye to your uncle first and then                    can walk you to your car.

Me: Yeah. I can do that ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oppa said goodbye to my parents first then I walked him outside .... He's a lot more quiet than usual and he looks so tired. I don't blame him for being tired. He's so busy ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa ...

Ming: Hmm?

Me: I told you not to practice so much. You look so tired.

Ming: I'm ok ... You're tired too.

Me: I never ate so much meat in my entire life ... Anyways , you should head home.

Ming: I will ...

Me: Good luck tomorrow , ok?

Ming: You have to be there , ok?

Me: Of course I will. I wouldn't miss this for anything.

Ming: Promise?

Me: *nods* Now go home! I'm tired!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I pushed him to his car and waved goodbye as he drove off. I'm tired. But he's been practicing his off for days now so i'm sure he's more tired than me. I made my way back to our house but ... I realized ... The way he took wasn't the way to his house. Is he going somewhere first? Weird. He always takes the opposite way to his house.

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

I went back to the school to meet up with the others. I went to the auditiorium , since the guys are there. There was a big mess there. They made that big banner I asked them to make plus the helped cut out confettis and blew up some balloons. These guys are the best. They're so busy , they haven't noticed that I already entered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kangin: Why do we have to do this? Aish. This is only for him , what does this have to do with me? Aish.

Leeteuk: Sungmin's our friend. We offered help so we have to help him.

Kangin: Aish. I never offered help.

Ryeowook: This is for                        too. We know Sungmin's the best guy for him.

Kangin: Aish. Its late but i'm still at school just because about this. I don't even know that girl personally and you expect me to do something for her? Aish. I'm hungry. What did she ever do for me?

Sungmin: Don't worry hyung , i'll treat you dinner at that new steak house.

Leeteuk: You're here? You're tired. We told you to rest.

Sungmin: I couldn't just let you guys do things here for me without me. I really appreciate what you guys are doing. 

Kangin: You're really treating us for dinner?

Sungmin: Yeah.                         said that place has a buy one , take one promo right now. Lets go before it closes!

Kangin: I'm so gonna eat two meals.

Ryeowook: Hyung , shouldn't you just rest? You're tired.

Sungmin: I'm ok. Really. I could use a mealn though.

Yesung: Then what are we waiting for?! Christmas? Lets go!!!

Ryeowook: Wait. What about all these? We have to hang them up first so we don't have to work a lot tomorrow.

Kangin: Give me. I'm gonna hang them up. Come on Teukie hyung! We have to finish all this decorating thingy so we can go and eat!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were finishing the work they started and i'm happy they're here to help me. Aigoo. I'm nervous. What if she doens't feel the same way? Well , I know that but its worth a shot. I'm not gonna turn my back on this now that its all here. All I have to do is perform my heart now and it's gonna be good. I hope so .....

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I was so sleepy but when I laid on my bed , I suddenly forgot how sleepy I was. It just went away. What to do? My phone started lighting up. It says I have 1 unread email so I opened it. This person isn't on my contact or email list. I wonder who its from? My email is pretty private and no one knows except for my closest friends and ..................... Oh no .............. Don't tell me it's him. I opened up his email and it said ....

 

 

 

 

 

Miss                     ! Guess who this is? Haha. You can't :P

Its been a week , right? Do you know that I missed you?

I haven't been able to call because of my work. I've been very busy.

I don't know why but I couldn't stop thinking about you.

I think i'm in love with you!! 

 

Hahaha. Sike =)) I'm just kidding.

But I really can't stop thinking about you .....

Maybe its time for you to get your letter back now?

Do you wanna see me? Do you wanna meet me now?

You have no choice. I know where you leave. Say yes and we're clear.

 

 

P.S. Don't worry , i'm not a or anything.

I have better choices in girls anyways and you're not my type of girl. Hahahaha >:))

 

 

 

 

 

What is wrong with this guy? He's really playing with me. Aigoo. That letter was the biggest mistake I ever made. If he comes here and my parents find out about that letter , aigoo. They'll think i'm pathetic. Aigoo. I ahve to tell him not to come. Why does he always bug me in a lot of ways? Aigoo. I had it. If I don't stop , this is gonna bite me in the at the end of all this. I replied to his message.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can you please just stop it? Stop irritating me and stop getting in my life!

You can keep that letter if you want , just don't come here!!

Uggh. if you're just playing with me , don't even show your face!

If you wanna return my letter , mail it back. I don't wanna see you.

 

Being your type of girl or not doesn't bother me at all!

You're so full of yourself , you know?

Don't even dare fall in love with me because if you do , i'm gonna break your heart!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

He's weird. Very weird. You know that feeling when someone says they're not something but you feel like they actually are? Thats what I feel right now. What if he is a maniac ?! Aigoo! He has my address. What if he comes here and .. Aigoo. Maybe I should tell my parents already. It's scary just thinking about it.  

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

This is it. This is the day! My heart is going dugundugun right now. I'm so nervous. I was at the backstage with the guys talking about the plan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kangin: So when do we open this?

Sungmin: When I take her on stage!

Leeteuk: Do we like , standby there or what?

Sungmin: Hyung , we already talked about this. You sit on the audience while I perform , When I take her up on stage , you go up onstage too and open the banner , get it?

Kangin: Clear enough.

Sungmin: Hyung , i'm so nervous.

Ryeowook: This is the first time you've been so nervous on a talent show. Don't mess up and humiliate us.

Sungmin: Trust me , i'm not the one responsible for that betwen all of us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While I was discussing my plan with the hyungs , I saw                           and Luna walk in and they're going to our direction. I told the hyungs to leave for a while.                         doesn't know them yet. She doesn't like hanging out so much and only stays at hom so I never got to introduce them but I might do it now after the show.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Who were those guys talking to Min oppa? They looked like they were talking about something serious but he made them go away when we got here ... I wonder what he's up to.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa , who were they?

Sungmin: Oh? Them? They're just some friends of mine.

Me: I never met them.

Sungmin: I'll introduce you later.

Me: Well , good luck! I know you're gonna win again!

Sungmin:                        , I have to tell you something.

Me: What is it?

Sungmin: Don't say anything before I finish talking , ok? Listen carefully.

Me: *nods* Ok. Talk.

Sungmin: *sighs* Today ... Later ... I ....

Me: You?

Sungmin: I plan on confessing to someone ...

Me: Confessing what?

Sungmin: That .... I like someone.

Me: Seriously?! You do?! Who is she? Tell me!!

Sungmin: I can't tell you but you have to watch me and cheer me on , ok? I'll confess to her on stage so you'll see who she is soon.

Me: Aigoo. You were keeping secrets all this time? Aigoo. I hope you lose.

Sungmin: You're such a meanie!

Me: You're much more of a meanie than me! I'm your best friend right? How come I found out about this the last minute? I bet those guys knew the plan way earlier than I did.

Sungmin: Well , they helped me with everything so , they did know it earlier than you.

Me: See!! Aish. I thought I was your bestfriend but now ... Aigoo.

Sungmin: *hugs me* I'm sorry , ok? But they you're the first girl who found out , and Luna. Isn't that enough.

Me: I guess so ... but still. *pushes him away* Unfair!

Luna:                    , if you want him to lose , I can join!

Me: You should!

Sungmin: I'm sorry I didn't tell you ok? But I need your support now so I can have the courage to confess.

Me: *sighs* Ok. I'll be there to support you. Good luck. I know you're gonna win her over. You're the perfect boyfriend for any girl.

Sungmin: I hope so ... After those words , i'll be sure to win this Talent show and her heart. And by the way Luna , so not gonna happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them started teasing each other first before we went out of the backstage. We took out seats in the front. I wonder where the girl Sungmin oppa will confess to is? There are 4 guys next to me. They look nice but this guy next to me keeps looking at me and signalling to the others next to him. I don't really feel comfortable about it and I can't just keep quiet about it because he's so obvious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Excuse me but , Do I know you?

Ryeowook: Uhh .. N-no ...

Me: What are you signalling your friends about? I know its about me. Do you know me

Ryeowook: W-well ... You see ...

Me: Wait ... You're the guy talking to Sungmin oppa a while ago!

Luna:                          , is there something wrong?

 

 

 

 

 

The lights were turned off and the stage lights were . I guess its starting.. You're safe for now , Mr. Guy sitting next to me. The MCs for the show are JoongKi and Hyorim. They're from our class too. They came out of the backstage and started the show.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joongki: Annyeong Haseyo! Welcome to our students and guests for out school's annual talent show! I'll be your MC for today , Joongki.

Hyorim: And i'm gonna be MCing along Joongki , my name is Hyorim. Waahhh. Joongki-sshi , there are so many people here today!!

Joongki: Yeah! Our school's talent show has been a big fuzz all over Kangwon-do now because of our very talented students. Are you excited to watch them perform?

Hyorim: Ne! I'm so excited to see them perform! There are lots of new comers and those who have always been participating so I can't wait.

Joongki: Did you know that Sungmin will perform again here on our stage?

Hyorim: Aigoo! I'm so excited to see Sungmin-sshi perform!!

Joongki: Then , shall we start our show by introducing our first performers?

Hyorim: I think we shall.

 

 

 

 

 

The show started. These performing thing isn't really my thing but they're all great. Lots of dancing though ... I don't really know if I can dance because I don't really dance so I don''t know how to classify good and great. Sungmin oppa was last so ... It was a while. Lots of different types of performances. But after all that , it was finally Sungmin oppa's turn.

 

 

 

 

 

Joongki: Waah. Hyorim-sshi , after all those performances , we finally reached out last one for today! 

Hyorim: They were all so great. I'm sure the judges are having a bit of a hard time right now.

Joongki: I'm sure this finaly contestant is gonna make it even harder for them , isn't it?

Hyorim: For sure it will! Our last contestant is no other than the title holder of being the winner of this talent show last year! Will he win again?

Joongki: If you were a judge , what would you do?

Hyorim: Aigoo. Don't ask me! It's a tough position to be in right now! I'm so glad i'm not a judge.

Joongki: Me too. Its really a hard position to be in. I'm sure everyone is very excited for him already so here he is!

Hyorim: All you girls have been waiting for him to perform! Lets welcome back on stage , our very own ...

Both: Lee Sungmin!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin oppa came out on stage , started bowing to everyone first before he sat down on the chair infront of the piano. He started playing and he looks so serious. His face is full of passion. He's piano skills have improved a lot too and his voice is still amazing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was really singing with a lot of passion. Its probably for that girl he's confessing for. At around the end part , before the last chorus , my phone kept ringing. I rejected the call but it rang again and again. It was embarrasing. I forgot to set it on silent. Sungmin oppa stood up and was going to our side but my phone is ringing like crazy so I ran out first to answer it. Oppa's gonna be mad at me. I'm sure he saw me leave too. Aish ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: What is it again??!!

Hae: I finally got to call you!

Me: Well , wrong timing! You made me miss my oppa's performance! He's gonna be mad at me!

Hae: Oppa? 

Me: Someone like my brother ... Whatever , it doesn't concern you! I shouldn't even be explaining!

Hae: Are you really mad? We haven't talked for a long time. I didn't know. Sorry.

Me: Are you really just bothering me to make me feel this irritated?

Hae: You're really mad? I should be mad because of your mean reply to my message.

Me: You have no right to be mad at me. I should be mad at you and I am.

Hae: So you're seriously mad ... I'm sorry. I just really liked talking to you. I'll admit , it was a joke at first but you're really interesting. As a person , I think having someone like you as a friend would be nice.

Me: I have to go.

Hae: Where?

Me: Back inside to my oppa! I'm sure he's already mad at me. I didn't even get to see him confess to the girl he likes.

Hae: What?

Me: Aish , whatever! I have to go! Just .. talk to me later ...

Hae: You still want me to call you again?

Me: Its not like I have a choice , right? I'm gonna hang up now.

Hae: Wait!!                 . I'm sorry again ... I really didn't intend on making you miss your oppa's performance. I just ..... I really missed talking to you ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't know what to say but my heart went 'dugundugun' really fast. I don't get it too. But he really sounded sorry and not the usual 'I'm always joking and playing around with you' tone he always gives me. I just hang up on him and ran back inside but I think I was too late. They gave the awards already. Sungmin oppa was already on stage and he won! But he doesn't look so happy. Did the confession fail or what? I ran to the back stage and waited for him to go back here. When it was all done , they went inside but he just passed right next to me. Did I do something? He's probably mad I left. Aigoo. I knew it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa , Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?

Sungmin: *takes his things and walks away*

Me: *chases him* Yah! Oppa! Answer me!

Sungmin: You left! You left at that time I was finally ready!

Me: I'm sorry. I just had to answer the call because it kept coming and--

Sungmin: Is that call more important than me? Huh? Is it that guy again? Didn't I tell you never to talk to him again?!

Me: Its not like I did it on purpose , you were performing and my phone kept ringing. It was ruining everything so I had to go out and answer it.

Sungmin: Couldn't you hung it up there? What difference does it make? It already made a noise but you still chose to talk to that guy than to be with me. Me , who's been with you since forever!

Me: Did I really ruin everything? Did your confession go all wrong because of me?

Sungmin: Yes! It all went wrong when you left! I didn't even get to start because you left when I was supposed to start already!

Me: Oppa , you could've still done it without me there. 

Sungmin: No! I couldn't! I needed you to be there because it was the perfect time to say it!! The problem is , you left!

Me: Why are you so mad at me? You don't need me to be an audience there , you could've confessed even if I wasn't there! Nothing would change even if I was there or not.

Sungmin: Everything will change! Because I needed you there! I needed you there or else , it would be pointless.

Me: What? Why do I have to be there?

Sungmin: Because I like you ...

Me: I know you like me but--

Sungmin: No! Not the brother-sister type of like. I like you as in I like you and i'm in love with you! Don't you get it? Don't you see it?!

Me: Me?! What?! I'm the girl you were supposed to confess to?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was me?! Why me?! Is he serious? but ... He's been like my big brother forever. I never felt like he liked me more than a sister. So , Appa was right? But ... Thats impossible! He can't like me. He said he doesn't so why does he suddenly like me now?!

 

 

========================================================================

I finally finished editing.

Hehe. I'm such a total fail last time.

I updated the chapter without editing (Sorry. That was my fault.)

(I guess it was obvious even from the TITLE itself when it was posted XD)

 

If you've read the previous one I posted , I just re-edited it.

This is basically the same , it just has some touches added and edited.

I hope you wait for the next chapter soon!

If there are typos , i'm sorry. Please try to bare with me and understand.

I'm very ...... sleepy.

I guess I write fics faster when I used to sleep very late. 

 

Now that I sleep normally , just a bit earlier than everyone else , its harder for me to update fics.

I guess my brain stimulates better around 12NN-6Am better than how it does in the afternoon XD I promise. In the afternoon , Its either I just play with my phone or stare at the walls of our house. Hehe. I really don't feel like doing anything in the afternoon. I'm laziest when its afternoon time. hehehehehe =))

 

Please bare with me guys. I'm really trying to adjust with time and everything because of school. Its not really easy since my school is far. Again , Please bare with me. I will still update my fics no matter how busy I get. =D

 

 

 

Thank you readers , subscribers and everyone else! =D 

 

-MsShaiKyu :3