The Unexpected Meeting

KPOP Star

--Your POV--

It was still raining a little but my parents have to leave. They work as members of the Board of Education here in Korea , specifically , they're representatives of Kangwon-do. Sungmin oppa's father is the Chairman. When they head calls for a meeting , they have no choice but to go. The only difference is , my parents go to Seoul and get to come back here afterwards but Sungmin oppa's father has to stay in Seoul. Thats why he lives away from his father.  But i'm worried since my father suddenly became so interested about me and guys.  As soon as I heard our front door closing , I hit Sungmin oppa's shoulder really hard.

 

 

 

 

Me: You told him about Siwon , Didn't you?! *hits him*

Sungmin: *shields himself* Sorry!

Me: No sorries!

Sungmin: I spilled one little thing like this and you get mad like crazy! What about me? I had to rush here for you and your precious Lee Donghae! I should be mad because after battling with the weather , I end up coming here for nothing!

Me: Then you really shouldn't have come at all! Aish. If my dad gets crazy thoughts about me and Choi Siwon , you're dead.

Sungmin: I'm sure he won't. Why would he do that? He wouldn't and besides ....

Me: Besides what?

Sungmin: Your father is not stupid to do that. He's not a member of the Board of Education for nothing.

Me: I guess so.

Sungmin: So ... What should we do now? Your precious fanmeet got cancelled.

Me: I know. Its so irritating. I thought i'll get to see Donghae in person and see him perform.

Sungmin: You know , I don't get why you're so obsessed with Lee Donghae. I'm way better than him!

Me: Really?!

Sungmin: Of course! I'll show you!

 

 

 

 

 

He stood up and started to sing and dance to 'Oppa Oppa'. He's so cute. He kept smiling and dancing cutely. Sungmin oppa can really pass as an Idol , if you ask me. He's multi talented.  He can sing , dance and he even acted in a few of our school musicals! Plus , he's good with instruments. He tried to teach me how to play guitar once but I always get hurt because of the strings so I ended up not learning anyways. But he taught me how to play piano instead. I got interested in it and decided to get a real piano teacher. I'm not as good as him when it comes to entertaining. I won't be surprised if he gets famous soon. He stopped dancing and started to take deep breaths. He probably got tired dancing so much. I can't help but laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: So! How did I do?

Me: *claps* Daebak! Sungmin oppa , you're so awesome!

Sungmin: Really? Then why do you keep laughing!

Me: It was cute! I can't help but laugh! You're too cute!

Sungmin: So i'm better than Lee Donghae?

Me: You're better at making me laugh like this! You've never been so cute! You're adorable oppa!

Sungmin: Woah! Stop praising me. You might fall in love with me!

Me: Shut up! I won't! I still like Donghae better than you.

Sungmin: What did you say?

Me: Nothing! *whispers aloud* Asking me things he obviously heard. What a genius. He needs his ears clogged.

 

 

 

 

 

Why is everyone I know always like this? When they hear something they don't like , they ask it again when they obviously heard it. But thanks to Sungmin oppa , I feel much better. He's always there to cheer me up like a real big brother. I'd be so sad if Sungmin oppa wasn't here. I was with Sungmin oppa for as long as I can remember. We've known each other since I was born because his dad and my dad are best friends. He makes me laugh when i'm sad. He protects me from those who tries to bully me. He teaches me things and makes them easier for me when i find them difficult. He knows me so much and I don't know what i'd be right now if he wasn't there next to me.

 

 

The mall thingy got cancelled so when my parents got back , Ming oppa left and went home. We just waited for the concert day. Since its near approaching , Luna and I kept talking about Donghae and what to do on the day of the concert ... It was all just crazy. Sungmin oppa keeps telling me to stop but .. Of course I wont. Luna and I decided to buy arts and crafts things so that we can make cheering banners. We went to the mall to buy the stuffs we need at the day before the concert. Aigoo. We're supposed to meet up at the store where we're gonna buy our things but she's not even here yet. She was taking a little long so in order for us to get what we have to do done before the concert , I already bought the items we needed.

 

After buying everything , I went to the waiting area right next to the store to wait for Luna. She's taking too long. Aish. I opened the plastic bag with all the things I bought to make sure I have them all. While going through the things , I realized there was a stationery set here. Why is there a stationery set here? I looked at the reciept and it was free. What should I do with this? Hmm ... Since Donghae isn't gonna stay in Kangwon-do for so long ... Maybe I should write a letter for him! Who knows , he might recieve it! I took a ballpen out of my bag and started to write. I never wrote a letter for someone so I have no idea how I should be doing this. I just wrote things like , I admire him. He's so talented. What else? My mind went blank but my hands kept writing. I just shocked myself because I wrote my whole name , address , mobile number , e-mail address and everything! This is a bit too desperate. Why did I just write that? My phone started to beep and I got a text from Luna.

 

 

=============================================

 

From Luna:

 

Yah! I'm at the entrance of the mall already! Sorry i was late! But I know you already bought everything that we need so i'll just wait here for you! Ppali! We have to make those banners before it gets dark! 

 

=============================================

 

 

I can't believe she's always late. But she's right about having to finish this soon. I just placed the letter in an envelope and will dispose of it later. Luna should've came here. I have to carry two heavy bags out , not to mention my shoulder bag. Ugghh. I was in a rush so I carried the two plastic bags with both hands while I have the letter on one hand. I'll just get rid of it when I get in the car. I was walking fast when someone , who came out of nowhere , bumped into me. Everything I was holding fell down , and so did I. Oh great. Just when i'm rushing , I get in situations like this. But my hurts a lot. I looked up at the person who bumped me. It was a guy for sure but his face is being covered up by his hat and big shades. And he's too covered up. This is so weird. I feel different when I looked at him. Is he a ert or what? Even with the shades , I know he's staring at me.

 

 

 

 

??: Miss , Are you ok?

Me: No! Do I look ok to you?

??: I'm sorry. I was in a rush. I have to go *walks off fast*

Me: Yah! Wait! Aren't you gonna help me?

??: *stops and turns to me* Why would I?

Me: Excuse me. You bumped into me!

??: I'm in a rush. Can we talk about this later?

Me: Later? I don't even know who the hell you are! You're not a gentleman at all , aren't you?

??: Its your fault! You were rushing too so that makes us even!

Me: What?! You bumped into me! I was perfectly aware of where I was going when you suddenly came out of nowhere! Now , how is it my fault? You're such a rude guy. You're not even helping a girl you bumped into. Aish/

??: Fine. If it'll stop your from talking then i'll help you.

Me: Good ...

 

 

 

 

 

I still couldn't see his face. It seems like he's enting me , and everyone else , to see his face. Is he a shop lifter?! He was gonna help me stand up and lend me his hand but I got irritated with our 'conversation' so I just stood up on my own. We both picked up my things but I still can't see his face. He stood up when he picked up my things on his side and showed the plastic bag to my face.

 

 

 

 

??: Here ... Happy??

Me: No!

??: Forgive me already! I'm really busy!

Me: I don't care if you're busy or not! You should apologize first!

??: Me? Apologize? Don't you know who I am?

Me: No. Should I? Who exactly are you?

??: Uhh ................. Well .....

Me: See? You can't even say it. Afraid i'll tell on you on the guards or something? Apologize to me now!

??: If I could say it , I would! Aish. I really have to go. Can we just get this over with? I'm busy!

Me: Fine! Leave! But it doesn't mean I forgive you. Remember this face and remember this day! If you ever see me again , don't even think of approaching me , or else. I might kick you!

 

 

 

 

I took my things from his hand fast and walked away from him. Aish. Who better to ruin your day than a guy you don't even know who just bumps at you and wont even dare apologize. Uggh. I hate him whoever he is. When I saw Luna at the entrance , I gave her the plastic bags with the things I bought. I'm too irritated to even touch them. We started making the banners as soon as we got to my house. We're in my room and i'm sure we're gonna have a big mess right after. When I took all my things out of the plastic bags , I felt like something was missing. I know I was holding something. What was it .................................................. OHMYGOSH.THELETTER. Its not here. Its really not here. Where is it? Uggh. Maybe I lost it when I bumped into that guy. Uggh. If someone reads that .... They'll think i'm desperate. So embarrassing. I hope no one sees that. I can't tell Luna I lost something like THAT. Uggh. But I can't find it anymore for sure. Aish. Why didn't I put it in my bag ..... This is all that guy's fault.

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Kangwon-do is more interesting than I thought it would be. I snuck out and went to the mall. Good thing no one recognized me or else , i'm dead. But the weird thing is , I bumped into this girl. She was very mad just because I didn't apologize to her. I like the way she kept asking me to apologize. And she's pretty. But it was funny when she fell down and kept touching her . The even more funnier thing is , when she left , I found a letter on the floor. She's a fan of mine eh? I bet she wouldn't be so mad at me if she found out i'm Donghae. When I opened the letter , I can't help but laugh at how desperate her letter is. I called Hyuk. He's in Seoul , and probably with Heechul hyung in the dorm right now.

 

 


Hae: Hyukjae!

Hyuk: Hae , did you miss me that much?!

Hae: You'll never guess what happened today.

Hyuk: Weren't you mad just a few days ago about going there? Why do you sound so happy?

Hae: Because something interesting just happened.

Hee: What?! Tell us!

Hae: Good thing you're there hyung. You see , I met this girl ... Actually , bumped into this girl at the mall.

Hee: Is she pretty?

Hyuk: Hyung , why do you always ask about that first when we talk about girls?

Hee: Just to make sure its worth talking about! Now , is she pretty?

Hae: Yes. Very ... And you know what? She's a fan of mine!

Hee: Really? You're a lucky lucky man then.

Hyuk: Don't tell me you're flirting with girls there? Oh. If you get caught , you're a dead man. SM is setting up the whole Donghae-Yoona thingy for you , you know.

Hae: Don't even remind me. That pisses me off. And no , I'm not fliriting with girls. Thats not what I wanted to talk about. What I wanted to say is , there was something interesting. The way I found out she's a fan of mine.

Hyuk: What? Just say it straight!

Hae: She dropped a letter for me and left the mall without knowing she left it. The funny thing is , it had her personal informations on it.

Hee: You're getting naughtier , Lee Donghae. Thats why you're so happy? Because you can stalk her?

Hae: No hyung ... But I am thinking of pranking her.

Hyuk: Pranking? Lee Donghae , you're naughty. You hang out with Kyuhyun a lot. Thats why you learn things.

Hae: That girl was just interesting. I wanna find out things about her and that'll be easier if I pretend that i'm someone else and not Lee Donghae. I'll just try to prank call her. If it goes well the first time , i'll do it again and again.

Hyuk: But still ... That's naughty.

Hae: I don't know. Something about her just cheers me up and makes me want to find out more about her.

Hee: What is that? Love at first sight? Thats lame dude.

Hae: Whatever. Hyuk , Hyung ... I have to go. Lets talk later , ok?

 

 

 

 

 

I haunged up the phone since I know these two guys who are experts in pranking are just gonna lecture me all day. I don't know why but she's interesting. My bad mood since the day I got here disappeared because of her. I went online on Twitter and tweeted Hee hyung and Hyuk hyung at the same time. I said "@Heedictator @AllRise Silver It was really interesting! Lets see where this'll go to!".  

 

 

--Your POV--

 

After 2 hours of just gluing and cutting paper , Luna went online while I was still finishing things at my side. She suddenly yelled and called my name. I thought something started to burn but she just showed me a tweet from Donghae. Interesting? I wonder what he meant by that.

 

 

 

 

Me: What happened? Did something happen to him here?

Luna: I'm not so sure too but maybe! Aigooo! I wanna find out what it was.

Me: Nado.

Luna: Well , maybe he'll talk about it tomorrow.

Me: I guess so. And I have to keep reminding Sungmin oppa everyday about this concert. He's getting irrtated.

Luna: By the way. Is Siwon still following you around?

Me: Yeah. At school , he does that a lot. But I really don't care.

Luna: You're so naughty.

Me: No i'm not. I'm just saying the truth. He doesn't have to keep doing what he's doing but he still does that. Uggh. Anyways , lets go finish what we're supposed to do so we can sleep early and be ready for tomorrow.

Luna: Ok! Ok! I'm really excited.

Me: Me too! And i'm excited to sleep so lets go!

Luna: Kaja!

 

 

 

 

We kept working on our banners and when we finished it , Luna went home and I went to sleep after talking to Ming oppa at the mall. He picked me up from my house the next day and we went to the concert venue for about , an hour before the concert. There are so many people. He really has lots of fan girls. The whole venue is full of screams of his fangirls. Even if Sungmin oppa didn't want any part of this , he knew that I wanted this so badly ... His classmate's relative is one of the producers of the event and he was able to get us tickets right in front of the stage! How awesome is Ming oppa! When I ask for just 1 little thing , he gives me more than what I asked for. Maybe because i'm like a sister to him and he has no sister. 

 

 

The concert started and Donghae came out , everyone was screaming. I'm not really a fan of screaming so I just clapped. Besides , Ming oppa is looking. I don't want him to think that i'm obssesed. Donghae went closer to our side. He looked at me! He did! For like 1 minutes! Then he kept making glances at me when he's near us , or just around. I don't wanna sound like i'm assuming but I swear his eyes were directly looking at me. Aigooo ... Am I right or just assuming?! Aigoooooo. I don't know how to explain what I felt. My heart was beating fast though. Maybe because i'm nervous since this is my first time to be in a concert. But the whole concert was fun. He performed so well and he did fanservices which satisfied all the fans there. After 3 hours , he was on stage for the closing ment. 

 

 

 

 

Donghae: Did all of you have fun?!

Fans: Ne!

Donghae: I can't hear anything ... Hmm ... DID YOU GUYS HAVE FUN?!

Fans: NE!!!!!!!!!!!

Donghae: Wow! There are so many people! Thank you so much for coming everyone! I'm glad you all had fun. Uhh ... I didn't expect many people to come so i'm very thankful. This night will surely be memorable to me. I hope all of you keep supporting me and i'll always try my hardest in everything that comes to me. So before I officially end this concert , There's an announcement I wanna make. Everyone , I'm gonna call someone out here on stage! You know that I just starred in a movie right? So i'm gonna call out my leading lady in the movie! Im Yoona-sshi!

 

 

 

 

Im Yoona? She's here too? I never got into details about Hae's movie so I didn't know she was the leading lady. I don't really know her so much too. Yoona came out and , she's pretty. Very pretty. She was smiling and waving a lot the hugged Donghae from the side when they met on stage. Ouch. Weird enough , that didn't feel so good. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona: Annyeong Haseyo. Yoona imnida. I'm glad to be here tonight. Donghae oppa was awesome and I had fun watching him at the backstage.

Donghae: Yoona and I worked hard on the movie. I hope all of you guys had fun and support the two of us!

Yoona: Because of our project together , I became really close with Donghae oppa. He's an awesome person. I hope everyone supports us all the way.

Donghae: Please support me and Yoona. We're really happy to be together im this project that made our bond stronger. Thank you all for coming and I hope to see you guys again! Goodnight!

 

 

 

 

They bowed holding each other's hand and walked back to the backstage together while waving at the fans. Why do I feel so weird inside? And not a good weird? I just knew the guy existed for like , weeks ago. But why do I feel like this? Why do I suddenly feel so sad and weird inside about what I saw? This is so strange. I don't even know what's with me right now.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I saw her. I'm sure it was her. The girl from the mall. But she wasn't screaming like all my other fangirls. Strange. Really strange. I couldn't see her at the closing ment though , because I wasn't near her side but ... I really swear it was her. When Yoona and I got at the back stage after the closing ment , I pulled my hand away from hers. SM just made me do this to promote. They even get me to say things that'll make the media 'think' that something is going on just to get more public attention and to get people more interested in the film. But I don't like it when they make me do things like these. Yoona held my hand again but I pulled them away again.

 

 

 

 

Donghae: Show's over. We don't have to hold hands anymore.  

Yoona: Wae? Don't you like it?

Donghae: I only did that because of what SM said. You know that.

Yoona: I know. But sooner or later you're gonna have to get used to it. Once I become your girlfriend then--

Donghae: Girlfriend? Look. You're a really nice person. I know that but ... I'm sorry. I don't feel that way.

Yoona: You will. You'll realize that soon. No one else is better for you than me. We're SM's #1 Faces. Reality is , the only ones perfect for us is each other. By the way , you performed really well. Congratulations. Lets celebrate with the others in Seoul , ok?

 

 

 

 

She smiled and walked away. I don't get why she said those things. She always shows a motive and I always say I just see her as a friend and other stuffs but she just doesn't stop. Forget about that .... I took my phone and took a selca then tweeted my thanks message to my fans , including the selca. I always feel energized when I heard their cheers for me. Makes me feel like I worked really hard. I have to repay their support by working as hard as I can for them. I tweeted something else again about that girl. But ofcourse I can't say its about the girl so I have to say it in a different way no one will notice.

 

 

"Its really very interesting. When I saw it again , I felt more interested in it. I hope I see it again soon and see what more interesting things i'll find out. It cheers me up when I think about it."

 

 

======================================================================== 

 

UPDATED ^^

I was gonna update days ago but ... I don't know why I didn't too. 

Anyways , i'll update again soon. I'm gonna start editing the next chapter now. 

(but I don't think I'll get to post it today so I won't promise)

 

 

COMMENTS REPLY

(I don't do this often but I guess doing it now won't hurt.)

 

 

 

@sylovesdoraemonI was gonna use Yuko but when I was in the midst of making the poster , I realized I used Yukirin's photo for some reason because I forgot I was gonna use Yuko XD Yukirin is my #1 oshi so maybe thats why I wasn't aware that I used her again. But yeah ... whats done is done. I wanted it to be Yuko but I guess it goes to Yukirin.

 

@dk8691 - Its not my FB , its posted in a FB Fanpage. But the reason i'm posting it here is because it won't be easy to find it there. The other admins post FanFics there too and its flooded with tons of fics. And i'm re-editing it here cause its kinda 'messy' there , I guess. But if you really want to read it from there , look for "SUPER JUNiOR 13+2= 15" on Facebook. But its gonna look a little different from there because , like I said , i'm re-editing it here.

 

-ShaiKyu :3