That's stalking.

KPOP Star

--Your POV--

I feel so bad for not saying anything to Sungmin oppa. He's probably upset that I didn't answer him ... But what will I answer him? "Oppa , I don't like you the way you like me"? I don't wanna hurt him. Is it better not to answer him? Lots of things are floating around my head like bubbles , but they all suddenly popped when I heard my phone ringing so I answered it.

 

 

 

 

Me: Hello?

Hae: Yah! Do you know how many texts I already sent to you?

Me: I'm sorry , I didn't know I was obligated to call or text you when you feel like I should.

Hae: You don't sound ok , is something wrong?

Me: I'm not in the mood right now. Can you please disturb me another time?

Hae: Why? Did something happen?

Me: I'm going to sleep. Goodnight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hung up the phone and went to sleep. I didn't wanna talk to him ... I'm upset because Sungmin oppa will leave soon. The guy who's been with me ever since. The guy who's become my best friend. The guy who would protect me from people who wants to hurt me. The guy who thinks i'm more than what I think I am. The guy who culdn't say no to even the craziest things I ask him to do for me ......... The guy who's like my real brother .... I'll miss him a lot.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I was in the dining room with Heechul hyung , Kibum and Hyukjae when I called                         but she hung up on me. She really sounded so down. Maybe her oppa got mad at her because I called her ....

 

 

 

 

 

Kibum: This is too much , even for you Donghae.

Hyuk: You're crazy.

Hae: She sounded so upset about something ...

Heechul: Maybe she's had it enough with you. You should stop bothering her.  Even I think it's getting out of hand.

Hae: I can't ...

Hyuk: Are you in love?

Hae: I already said no!! Why would I be in love with her? That's crazier.

Hee: Think of the poor girl who started having problems ever since she met you. Besides , that 'OPPA' is probably her boyfriend.

Hae: She said he isn't. She said he doesn't have a boyfriend ...

Hyuk: What makes you think she'll tell you if she has a boyfriend or not? Maybe she said she doesn't have one because he doesn't wanna get him involved. After all , you are a stalker.

Hae: I am not.

Hee: But you sure are acting like one.

Hyuk: She doesn't know you. You know her. Even if you're not following her physically , you're following her through this. Phone. That's still stalking man.

Hae: I have more stalkers than she will ever have and I know what stalkers do. I don't do those things.

Kibum: Still , You should tell her the truth. You're just adding up to her problems for pretending to be a total stranger. She's probably frustrated of you. If you're really concern about her , tell her the truth.

Hee: Don't even start telling him what to do now. He didn't listen to use before. I don't think he'll listen to us now too.

Hae: You guys just don't understand.

Hyuk: We perfectly understand so we don't wanna hear anymore. Whatever happens , don't get us involved.

Hae: You're bad friends.

Hee: Hey! We tried to tell you off but you still kept calling her anyways! It's not our fault. We already did our part as good friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They're all so mean. They're going against me ... I don't think I did anything wrong. But if her oppa did get mad at me for calling her , then i'll feel really bad because she sounds so upset about that. While they were eating , I just sent a text to                       . At least to try and make her feel better.

 

 

~~ Donghae's Message~~

 

Hey ... I know you're not feeling well but I hope you'll feel much better tomorrow. If there's a problem you can always talk to me about it. I'm sorry for calling you and making you miss your oppa's performance. If you're upset about that and he's mad at you about it , i'm really sorry.

 

Can you please smile? I know you're not smiling ... I've seen you once but i've never seen you smile. I'm sure you're much prettier when you smile.

 

Don't treat me like a stranger. Please treat me like a friend who you can talk about your problems with. I'm just one phone call away. If you need me , you can always message me and i'll be happy to talk to you. So smile now , ok? :)

 

~~ End of message~~

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I woke up feeling a little sick today. I didn't sleep well last night at all. I kept thinking about Sungmin oppa and how he's feeling. He probably hates me for not answering back to him. I took my phone to check what time it was , but other than the time , I saw one unread message on my phone to. It was from Mr. Weird Guy again. I read his message and it was really sweet. It actually made me smile. He talks like he knows me so well. I'm actually happy someone like him who pesters me is actually concern about me.

 

I got ready and left for school after eating breakfast. I felt a little bit better because of the text from Mr. Weird Dude. While I was so busy walking and minding my own business , a very tall guy blocked my way. I lifted my head up to see who it was. It was Siwon.

 

 

He had that brigth smiley face again that bugs me. I mean , he is handsome and all , but he doesn't really understand the word's 'I'M NOT INTERESTED'. We would've been nice friends if only he doesn't always bug me about liking me.

 

 

 

 

Siwon:                        ! Good morning!

Me: Ohh. Hi.

Siwon: So , Where are you going?

Me: Uhh. Wearing a uniform. Obviously i'm going to school.

Siwon: Ahh ... I see. Want me to walk you to school?

Me: No. It's fine. I can walk by myself.

Siwon: Actually ,                        . I really wanted to talk to you. I think I found out things I shouldn't know about.

Me: Something? What is it?

Siwon: First , I wanna apologize cause I didn't mean to. Yesterday ... I overheard you and Luna talking. 

Me: Wait , it was you? You were that person listening to us? The one I chased away?

Siwon: Yes. Again , i'm sorry. I didn't mean to.

Me: What did you exactly hear?

Siwon: Everything. From your stalker to Sungmin's confession. So , about Sungmin--

Me: I don't wanna talk about this.

Siwon: I already know he likes you. But please , I hope you won't forget that i'm here. I've always been waiting for you! I liked you even before he did! 

Me: Siwon-ah , please don't make things too complicated for me. I'm already confused as is. Please. Just give me a break.

Siwon: I want to but I can't! You might give Sungmin a chance because he's your close friend! I liked you first! Isn't it unfair to me?

Me: Siwon-ah ...

Siwon: Just *looks down* Please. Give me a chance.

Me: Siwon , i'm sorry. It's unfair to you if I accept your feelings when I don't have the same feelings for you. You're very nice but I don't wanna take advantage of that .... I still need time to think .......

??:                           !

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone called out my name and I turned around only to see Sungmin oppa making his way to us fast. I'm kinda getting nervous now. Since Siwon knows Sungmin oppa likes me and since Sungmin oppa knows how Siwon's been bugging me for years ... I don't think this is gonna end well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: What are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be at school already by now?

Me: Oppa , I was just making me way th--

Siwon: I thought you only see her as a sister? Do you know how gross you are now? Having feelings for someone you look at as a sister? Doesn't that bother you?

Sungmin: You don't care about what I feel or not. Get a life and don't bother caring about mine.

Siwon: What the-- Lee Sungmin! I trusted you and your word! How could you have feelings for                        too?!!

Sungmin: I never promised you anything so it's none of your business if I like her too or now!

Siwon: I liked her before you did and you even said you'll help me! You're a traitor now that you're trying to hit on her! 

Sungmin: If being a traitor means fighting for my feelings then i'm proud to be a traitor! I never promised you i'll get her to like you! All I said was i'll talk to her and find out her feelings for you!

Siwon: I wouldn't even be surprised if you just told her bad things about me rather than finding our her true feelings!

Me: Yah ... Stop it.

Sungmin: I don't have to do that because she doesn't like you anyways!!!

Siwon: Oh , so you think she likes you?!

Sungmin; More than you? Yes! She absolutely , positively likes me better than you!

Siwon: Why you little--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I could see Siwon turning red and getting really pissed at oppa. They kept getting closer and closer to each other , wanting to hit one another. Siwon got really really mad at his last words. He was always calm and cheery so I got scared seeing his mad face. When he lifted his hand and was about to hit Ming oppa , I immediately blocked his hand and hid Ming oppa behind me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: YAH! I SAID STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU!!

Siwon: You're lucky                             blocked my fist or else , you're mouth will be eating it by now!

Sungmin: I'm a black belter in Martial Arts , I can beat you up even with my eyes closed.

Siwon: Oh Yeah???!!

Me: I SAID STOP IT! THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE! TRY TO KILL EACH OTHER WHEN I LEAVE AND BOTH OF YOU WON'T LIKE WHAT I PLAN ON DOING AFTER THAT!!!

 

 

 

 

 

I just ran away. I ran away as fast I could. I don't wanna be around them. I was so scared. I looked back and I was already away from them. My whole body was still shivering. I looked at my hands and both of them were shivering. That was the scariest thing that ever happened. I've never seen both of them mad. I thought they were gonna kill each other. I got to school and I could still feel myself shivering. I went into the classroom and only Luna was there.

 

--Luna's POV--

 

I can't believe I got here first before                       and Sungmin oppa!! I was just sitting on my chair quietly when the classroom door opened and it was                           . She promised she'd get here early but she didn't so I stood up and ranted about getting here earlier when I finally got a good look on her face , I noticed she looked scared and she was shivering.

 

 

 

 

 

Luna: What happened to you? Is something wrong?

Me: N-nothing. I'm fine.

Luna: You at lying the most. What happened? Tell me!

Me: Sungmin and Siwon almost had a fight ... because of me.

Luna: Mwoh?! Aish. Those two. Are you ok?

Me: Yeah ... I'm fine. I just got a bit nervous.

Luna: Don't be scared anymore. It's all over. Besides , those two are well-mannered enough to know they shouldn't fight for real.

Me: But if you saw the looks on their faces! I got really scared! If I didn't tell them to stop , they would've hit each other already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was still shivering when the door opened again. It was Sungmin oppa this time? He went to her side really quickly but stopped as soon as he saw her shivering like there's no tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin:                          , I'm sorry. 

Luna: Oppa ... I think                      needs to let her brain rest from thinking too much for a while.

Sungmin: I'm really sorry. I should've known better than to piss him off. I just wanna talk to you before I leave.

Me: Oppa , promise me you'll never fight with anyone again. It was scary. 

Sungmin: I'm really sorry. I really really am. I didn't wanna scare you. I just couldn't control it. Seeing you with him just pesters me and---

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin oppa was cut off when                         's phone rang. She picked it up right infront of us and excused herself out after answering it. She still looked a bit scared but when I looked at her expression while reading who was calling , her face suddenly lightened up. I knew she needed to answer this.

 

 

 

--Hae's POV--

 

Yesterday ,                      was surely not feeling well. I wanted to see if she was feeling better already now than before. She picked up the phone just after 2 rings. She said 'Annyeong Haseyo' in the weakest tone of her i've heard so far. I knew in an instant she wasn't feeling well. I heard her excuse herself on the other line. She's probably with her friends or whatever.

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Who were they?

Me: My friends ... What do you want? My class will start soon.

Hae: I just wanted to see if you're ok. I guess not.

Me: I just have lots of things in mind.

Hae: Would you mind sharing them with me then? Maybe I can help you.

Me: Help me? You can't! My oppa who's my bestfriend and like a brother at the same time is leaving me to train in SM Entertainment and I have another problem! I'm gonna die due to worrying soon!

Hae: SM Entertainment??!!

Me: Yeah. Why do you sound so shocked?

Hae: Uhh. Nothing. I-i hope you feel better soon. I'm really worried. I kinda have to go now.

Me: Where? School? Why do I feel like you're avoiding me when I said 'SM Entertainment'?

Hae: N-no i'm not! I-i suddenly remembered that I have to go ..... to school! Y-yeah! School! I'll call you later. Take care. Please don't be sad anymore. Don't keep your problems to yourself! I promise i'll listen to them next time! BYE!!!

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

He was really weird. He's suddenly rushing right now. At times he'd always talk to me and pester me not to hang up. But I really appreciate the nice things he said before hanging up. He really sounded like he cared. I wish I can meet him and find out who he is. I couldn't even concentrate on school the entire day. All I kept thinking about were my problems. After class , Luna and I were making our way out of school when Sungmin oppa approached me. I wanted to get away but it was too late.

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: Hey. Luna ,                     . I'm gonna have to leave soon so I just wanna say I won't be attending school tomorrow and the day after that.

Me: Ok ...

Luna: I'll really miss you oppa.

Sungmin: You'll still see me before I leave anyways.                           , I won't pester you about asking for an answer. I'm willing to wait. I'll come back for you soon. Your father called me too. He told me to bring you home today and come there.

Me: Ok then , I wanna leave now. Let's go. *faces and hugs Luna: Take care. I'll see you tomorrow.

Luna: Ok. You too. Take care of her Ming oppa.

Sungmin: *messes her hair* Take care kiddo.

 

 

 

Sungmin oppa drove me home. It was really awkward getting stuck in a car with him. We didn't even talk at all. When we got to my house , I saw my father outside our door waiting for us. It's so cold. Why couldn't he wait inside? I wonder what my father wants with Ming oppa? Does he know he likes me? Oh no. He'll pester me about Ming oppa too if he does ... Great. Just. Great.

 

 

 

=============================================================

 

[PLEASE READ!!!]

 

A/N: Wow! I'm booming with updates today! Actually , I know it's been months since my last update. But school has been too much on me. I'm really sorry. Our finals is coming up so i'm busier than ever! Please bare with me! I wanna update fics as much as all of you want me too but i'm just too busy.

 

Still , thank you for the support you're still giving this fic! I really appreacite it!

 

I will try to update again very very soon , as soon as possible!

Please bare with me. Hwaiting!!!!!!!

I missed you all yeorobeun! :3 <3

 

-MsShaiKyu :3