Don't talk to strangers!

KPOP Star

 

--Your POV--

 

I woke up and ... I slept on the study table again. Whenever I study , I always end up falling asleep on the study table. I study to get other things off my like , like what Luna made me watch last night. I have to scold her later for that. I stood up and did a little stretching when I saw my phone beeping on the table. I stopped stretching and picked it up. There was lots of missed calls and 1 message. Its all from that weirdo guy. Should I really care about this? His message was sent at 3AM. I had no choice but to care anyways. I opened his message and it said ...

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Miss                     ! Are you asleep now? You probably are. I bet you are since I already tried to call you 15 times and you didn't even bother picking up. :/ Well , I hope you sleep well. Whats the use of sending this if you'll see it in the morning? At least you know i'm thinking of you at this time.

 

Don't think i'm a stranger or weird or whatever you girls think of guys you don't know that contacts you. I'm not a stranger or weird or whatever. You know , I can bet that you know me. But don't try on thinking who I am for now because I know you wouldn't find out. How about we try being friends? Your parents probably told you as a kid to not talk to strangers , thats because they don't want you to talk to people that can probably hurt you. I won't hurt you. I promise that. Lets be friends , ok? Jaljayo :D"

 

 

 

 

I don't know why I was smiling , but his message just made me smile a lot. He actually cheers me up even if I know his intention is to irritate me. I wonder who he is. I'm sure its not one of the guys I know ... It would be nice if I could formally meet him ... He still has my letter after all. I got ready for school and  my dad drove me to school. He dropped me off at the parking lot and left. I was walking on my way to the entrance when a group of girls blocked my way. I don't know who they are and I have nk idea what they want.

 

 

 

 

Jisun: Hey! You're                        , right?

Me: So what if I am?

Jihae: Can you just answer politely? 

Me: What will you do if I don't wanna answer you politely? I'm gonna be late for class so maybe you can politely get out of my way.

Sojin: Jihae unnie , i'm getting irritated.

Jihae: Shut up Sojin. We're doing this for Minah. Minah , go tell her what you wanna say.

Minah: Uhh ... Jihae unnie , you don't have to surround her like this.

Jiin: Just do it so we can get this over with.

Minah: You're close friends with Sungmin oppa , right?

Me: Why do you care?

Jiin: YAH! She's asking you nicely! Maybe you should answer her nicely if you don't want me to make you! Sheez Minah , why are you such a nice girly girl? Why not fight for once?!

Jihae: Shut up Jiin!

Sojin: Minah is like our real dongsaeng already. We care about her like that so we're trying to help her.

Minah: I wanna get to know Sungmin oppa.

Me: And .. What does that have to do with me.

Jisun: We want you to introduce her to Sungmin

Me: Why would I do that? We don't even know each other.

Jiin: We're trying to me nice and we're asking you nicely!

Me: Asking me nicely? So forcing me is being nice to me , ei?

Jisun: We're trying to be nice but it seems like being nice won't help. You're gonna get it!

Me: You're seriously not gonna try and hit me , aren't you?

Minah: Is that a nice? You won't introduce me to oppa?

Me: I'm sorry Minah ... I'm saying no because I know Sungmin oppa. One thing he hates the most is being set up with girls. He wouldn't like you if I just set him up with you. He'll like you if he wants to like you. That isn't in my control anymore.

Jiin: So you really won't help her?!!

Jihae: Minah , approaching her nicely was a bad idea!

Me: You never approached me nicely so I guess you really don't know if her idea was bad or not.

Jisun: Do you know you're so ignorant?! You must think you're so pretty just because you're rich and you're friends with Sungmin! Just because you're close to a handsome guy that one of us likes doesn't mean you're pretty and everyone else will like you!

Sojin: You're just like everyone else. A girl who dreams too high. Heard you were a Donghae fan. Gave up on him because you realized you two aren't fit for each other? You can only dream. He's too high for you. No matter how high you think of yourself , you're never gonna go that high.

Me: Stop it! I don't care about him! And you don't care about me and my personal life! I don't care about yours so stop getting into mine!

Jiin: Why? Are you scared now? Are you mad now? What can you do? Huh? I can just slap you right now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok. This is not how I expected this school day to be. Why are there many crazy girls in my school? Someone called me from behind. These girls looked at him. I know who it is even if I don't look. Its Ming oppa.

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

I parked my car and walked to the enttrance when I saw some girls blocking someone. That girl they're blocking looks familiar. I know who that is ... It's                              ! One girl is about to slap her. I called her name out and ran over to her. What are these girls doing to her?

 

 

 

 

 

Ming:                    . What's going on?!

Me: Nothing.

Minah: S-Sungmin oppa ...

Sungmin: Are you ok                       ?

Me: Yeah ... I'm ok. 

Sungmin: Do you know them? 

Minah: A-annyeong Haseyo Sungmin oppa! Its a beautiful morning ei?

Sungmin: Uhh .. yeah. Do we know each other?

Minah: No ... But my name is Minah!

Sungmin:                     , lets go inside now?

Me: Sure. 

 

 

 

 

 

I held her wrist and pulled her with me in the school. I kept looking at her. She looks so ... normal. I don't know what i'll do if they get to hurt her. I know that she's strong. Even if I don't come , she'll get to handle it. But I don't want anyone to hurt her. She's like the little sister I never had and I don't want anyone to hurt her at all. She doesn't give up or run away from trouble. I won't forgive them if they hurt her .... 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

We went to the assembly hall because they said there was gonna be something announced to all of us. Luna was calling our names out while running before we entered. I assume she just got here. All of us sat at the available sits and our music teacher went on stage.

 

 

 

 

 

Teacher: Good morning students!

Everyone: Good morning *uninterested voice*

Teacher: Yah! You call that a good morning greeting?! Do your greetings properly!

Everyone: Good morning sonsaengnim!!

Teacher: Much better. Now , for this announcement. Our school's festival is coming up! As tradition , we do activities here are school to celebrate it. For the festival week , we'll have fun activities and booths all over the school. We want all of you to participate. And its always tradition that we have a talent show on the last day of the festival. Everyone can participate. And just to remind you , you have to perform an act for music class after the festival. If you participate in the talent show , you'll be an exemption to that. 

Me: Oppa , are you gonna join?

Sungmin: I'm not sure.

Me: Come on! You should join! You won last year!

Sungmin: I'm still not sure ...

Teacher: If you win the talent show , it'll be big additional points to your extra cullicular. Same for participating students. I wish you all goodluck and break a leg!

Me: See! Those are big points! You have to join!

Sungmin: Ok but can I think of what to do first?

Me: Ok. I know you'll do great! Luna , you should join too! You're an amazing singer!

Luna: I don't wanna. Thats just gonna be tiring and stressful. I'd rather perform with everyone else after the festival.

Me: You're so good at singing! Come on! You might win!

Sungmin: I thought you wanted me to win!!!

Luna: I already said I don't want to. I don't wanna win and make Lee Sungmin cry!

Sungmin: Make me cry? oh , you are so gonna get it!!

Luna: *Mehrong*

 

 

 

 

The assembly ended and we all went to class. If they both join , i'll support them both. They're friends so whoever wins or loses , i'm sure they'll accept it whole heartedly. Suprsinly , this day got better than I expected. Class was really fun. At lunch , I kept laughing too. Who would've thought that a bad start will get better? Class ended at 5PM. We're still at our classroom. Sungmin oppa came here too. His class is over too.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: Luna , you think you can beat me at the Talent Show?

Luna: DUH.

Sungmin: Then you should join and lets see who's gonna win!

Luna: I told you , I don't wanna join. 

Sungmin: You don't wanna join or are just scared to lose to me?

Luna: I'm not scared! I can beat you with my eyes closed.

Sungmin: Beat me? Really? You're really gonna get it.

Luna: Get what?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin oppa slowly went closer to Luna and started to tickle her. She kept laughing and telling him to stop. I can't help but laugh too. They're like kids. They may be like they treat each other as enemies , they're as close as we are. The room is filled with nothing but laughs. I kept hearing something else coming from my bag. It was my phone hearing. Its that guy again ... Luna and Sungmin looked at me when they saw me putting my phone by my ear. Now I can't go out. They're looking at me.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Hello?

Hae: I'm glad you picked up. What are you doing?

Me: I'm at school right now.

Hae: With?

Me: With my friends. Why are you even asking?

Hae: I was tired. I wanted to hear your voice so I can get energy from it.

Me: How is this gonna give you energy? Are you on drugs or something?

Hae: For the How it gives me energy , Its for me to know and for you to find out. The drugs part , Of course not!

Me: What? Whatever ...

Hae: Are you doing something important? Still have a class?

Me: No. We're just staying here for a while.

Hae:

Me: Why do you keep calling me? Don't you have a life?

Hae: Its fun. And you're very interesting to talk to.

Me Well , stop calling me.

Hae: I have your letter , remember? Why? Will your boyfriend get mad?

Me: I don't have a boyfriend.

Hae: Yah. Do you wanna see me again?

Me: I never actually saw you. You kept hiding your face.

Hae: You might fall in love with me once you see my face.

Me: What?! That is never gonna happen.

Hae: Never say never. What if you fall in love with me?

Me: You don't need to ask me for an answer because that will never happen. Never.

Hae: Whatever you say ......

Me: I'm going home. I'm hanging up.

Hae: Ok. I'll call you later. *hungs up*

Me: D-dont! Aish. He hung up.

Sungmin: Who was that?

Me: I don't know. Some guy who keeps calling me.

Sungmin: You know you shouldn't talk to strangers.

Me: I know that. Lets not talk about this anymore. I wanna go home.

Sungmin: Ok. But i'm not gonna let you keep talking to whoever that guy is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I should've went out but I know they'll still sneak up on me so that wouldn't have made a difference. I took my things and made my way out of the school. We went to Sungmin oppa's car and quietly drove back. I kept looking at my phone. Luna was looking too. I can't tell them that guy has a desperate letter I wrote for Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

Luna: Don't you really know who that is?

Me: No idea.

Luna: Maybe he's a stalker.

Me: I don't really feel like i'm being stalked.

Luna: Secret admirer?

Me: Secret admirers usually give things secretly. I don't get anything but these phone calls. 

Luna: Are you sure?

Me: Hmm .. Now that you mentioned it ... Ming oppa , where did you get those flowers you gave to me?

Sungmin: Wasn't those from Siwon?

Me: He told me those weren't from him ...

Sungmin: R-really?

Me: Yeah ... Where did you get those again?

Sungmin: Uhh .. Outside of your room ... Yeah. There.

Me: I didn't really see anyone at that time ... Are you sure? 

Sungmin: W-why are you asking me like that? Do you think i'm hiding something?!

Me: No ... I just wanna make sure.

Luna: Who knows , he might be that mystery caller guy.

Sungmin: Don't ever talk to that guy again ... You shouldn't talk to strangers. Who knows what he wants from you.

Me: He said he wasn't gonna hurt me.

Sungmin: Which is exactly what people who would say. Don't talk to him anymore , ok?

Me: Oppa ..

Sungmin: Ok?!

Me: F-fine ...

 

 

 

 

I had to say yes even if I'll still talk to him. If I tell them about the letter , they'd think i'm stupid and desperate. Sungmin oppa will probably say I should just forget it but that letter had everything that he can us to blackmail me .... I hate this. I hate lying and having this problem ....

 

 

=====================================================================

 

SO HERE IT IS! NEW CHAPTER IS UP! I'm sorry about the last one.

I forgot to uncheck the "HIDE CHAPTER" box. But here's the new one.

I'm sorry I can't post often now. School. I'm getting busier.

I'll try to update soon =) Hope you liked the chapter =D

 

THANKS TO ALL THE LIKERS , SUBSCRIBERS and READERS =D

 

 

-ShaiKyu :3