Preparing and waiting ...

KPOP Star

 

--Your POV--

 

I'm really happy Sungmin oppa has debuted. They said these trainings could take years but oppa didn't even last a year while training. It was really short. I'm very proud of him. But after reading the article about Donghae , I kinda felt something weird about it. I can't help but ask myself where he's going. A strong hit on my head suddenly woke me up from my pool of thoughts. 

 

 

 

 

Me: Luna! What was with that?!

Luna: You were day dreaming , again!

Me: Sorry ...

Luna: So , how was it?

Me: How was what?

Luna: What did you feel when you saw oppa again?

Me: Happy , I guess.

Luna: You don't really sound happy you know.

Me: Did you know Donghae's leaving?

Luna: Yeah , I saw the article but I didn't think you'd want to talk about it.

Me: Nevermind that. I just didn't expect i'd run up to an article about him talking about that. They live in small worlds , I guess.

Luna: Let's call oppa and congratulate him!

Me: I don't wanna disturb him. Maybe he's busy but you can call him , if you want.

Luna: It's not me he wants to hear , he probably wants to hear you.

Me: He hasn't even called me for a month. I'm sure hearing my voice doesn't matter that much.

 

 

 

 

--Luna's POV--

 

I think she's disappointed she hasn't got a call from Ming oppa. Since he's gonna be famous for sure , maybe she's thinking she's just a distraction and she doesn't wanna bother him. Though i'm not as sentimental as she is and i'm not such an expert on reading minds , she's been my best friend since we were young. I don't have to be a mind reader to be able to read her. I wanted to be by her side always. I'm sure she feels lonely without Sungmin oppa. The next day , I went to her house to walk to school with her. I don't want her to be alone , as we were getting near the school , a couple of girls blocked out way.

 

 

 

 

??: It's been a while.

Me: Do I know you?

??: How could you forget us so easily?!

Me: What do you want?

Luna: Yah! Who are you?!

??: Oh , sorry for being so rude. Let me introduce myself , I'm Jihae and the rest are Jiin , Jisun , Sojin and Minah. I'm so upset you already forgot us ,                         .

Me: Can we talk later? We're gonna be late for school. *walks away*

Jihae: *grabs my shoulder and pulls me back* Yah! We're talking and only we can say when you're free to leave!

Luna: Yah! Let her go!

Me: What do you want with me again?!!

Sojin: You know Minah likes Sungmin

Jisun: But then we heard Sungmin likes you and left Kangwon-do.

Me: That doesn't concern you.

Jiin: So you flirted with Sungmin knowing that Minah likes him , you're a !

Minah: Unnie , lets just leave her alone .. *pulls Jiin's arm*

Jisun: Minah! Why are you so nice to HER? She stole Sungmin from you!

Luna: Yah! Yah! Yah! You're too much! My best friend did not flirt with Sungmin oppa and she didn't steal him from Minah because Sungmin had no commitment towards her. He chose to like                       on his own!

Sojin: , shut up! Before , Sungmin never showed having feelings for her , then he just instantly likes her? That is a .

Me: I didn't flirt with Sungmin!! I didn't even know he liked me! 

Jiin: Pathetic! Don't expect us to believe that!

Luna: You es shut up! I'm not gonna let you all keep talking to                      like this!! Leave her alone!

Jihae: You probably know how she flirted with Sungmin!

Minah: Unnie , just stop!

Jisun: I said shut up!!

Minah:                     , I'm sorry on behalf of them. I didn't wanna cause trouble.

Jihae: Why are you apologizing?!

Sojin: Yeah! Why are you apologizing?! 

Me: I don't have time for this.

Luna: Yeah , if you girls don't care about school , well we do! Let's go!

Jiin: Y-yah! Coward! Come back here!!!!

 

 

 

 

I grabbed                      and we walked away from them , not caring of what they're saying. I never knew                          went through thoise girls before. They're es who know nothing at all.

 

--Minah's POV--

 

I blocked Jiin unnie before she could hold her back again. I don't blame                        like how the other unnies blame her. We're not close but i'm sure she didn't flirt with Sungmin. It's not a surprise how a best friend would fall for her best friend and                      is a nice person , we were in the same class once and she was always nice to me. I'm not mad at her because the guy I like likes her but I am jealous.

 

 

 

Jiin: The hell ... Why did you do that?

Minah: Fighting is no use unnie.

Jihae: Just stop it Jiin , she's not here anymore.

Sojin: Sungmin is gonna get famous now , he's probably gonna forget her soon.

Jiin: You should be mad at her for stealing Sungmin! She did it because she had a chance. She used her advantage to get him.

Minah: It's not her fault , what if Sungmin did like her without her knowing? They're best friends and most of the time boy-girl bestfriends end up--

Jiin: Don't act so dumb! 

Minah: If she did flirt with Sungmin then they should've been in a relationship by now.

Jiin: What if they're just keeping it to theirselves as a secret?

Jihae: We'll help you get close to Sungmin. Don't worry.

Minah: But how? He's an idol now.

Sojin: We can go on with our audition plans. 

Minah: Really?

Jisun: Yeah! We can do this. We're gonna audition and then you can get closer to him.

Jiin: We can be famous at the same time! This is so amazing!

 

 

 

 

Is being an idol the only way I can get to Sungmin? Well , i'll do it but what if he still doesn't care? Oh well , this is what the unnies and I have been dreaming of. For Sungmin or not , we're still gonna do this anyway. I'd rather have us get busier for auditions than to always go after                        when she obviously isn't at fault here.

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Luna and I just walked away. I don't wanna get involved with them. Oppa told me it's better to just walk away than to even talk to them. Even if I wanna defend myself , i'm actually scared. Sungmin oppa isn't here to protect me. I'm sad and scared to get involved in fights. Maybe I really can't live without him yet , but I'm absolutely sure I don't feel the same as he does for me even though I love him as an oppa.

 

After that day , a couple of weeks have passed. Sungmin oppa has become a hot topic , not only in the internet but especially in our school. Everyone is talking about him. Everyone always whispers to each other when they see me. Some girls go to me and ask for his number and when I say I don't know , they get mad. It's pretty hard on me. I didn't think it'll be like this. One day , at our class , our teacher made an announcement out our school's foundation day.

 

 

 

 

Teacher: Ok class , I have some announcements to make. Next month will be our foundation day and everyone is required to participate in the talent show. You will be graded on it for both Music and your Physical Education class.

Student #1: Sir , Do we have to like dance or smth? I really don't like dancing.

Teacher: You don't necessarily have to dance. Any talent would be accepted.

Me: *raises my hand*

Teacher: Yes ,                      ?

Me: Do we really have to? I don't think I have a talent.

Teacher: You have to. No back-outs. You will be graded so get your acts straight! Also , one of our school's pride and very talented student will be here to perform for us!

Luna: Really?! Who is it sir?!

Teacher: It's no other than Lee Sungmin!

Me: J-jinjja?!

Teacher: Yes. And i'm not just saying this to get you all alive and active. He will be one of the judges for our program so if you wanna impress him , then you have to prepare! He personally called out school head and mentioned about wanting to go back. He got invited for the event and he happily agreed.

Student #2: OMG! Sungmin oppa is coming!
Student #3: We have to be the best to impress him! Aigoooooooo!

Student #4: I really love Lee Sungmin! OMG! OMG! I can't wait!

Teacher: Hold your horses everyone! For the entire month , you'll be given a chance to practice for your acts. You can go solo or as a team. If you don't have anymore questions , you can now pick your partners or think of ideas for the show.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oppa is coming? I didn't expect that at all. He didn't even mention it. Well , he hasn't even contacted me for like ... forever! I can't believe he's coming back. I don't really know what to do. Everyone was busy thinking of what to do while me .... I don't even know what to do. If only I was like Sungmin oppa , who's so comfortable performing on stage. I'm really bad at that ... Again , like last time , I was awaken back to my senses after I felt my head getting hit from behind.

 

 

 

 

 

Luna: Hey! The bell rang already!

Me: Oh ...

Luna: Thinking about Sungmin?

Me: Not really , I was thinking of the performance actually.

Luna: Wanna do the performance with me? You can play the piano while I can sing.

Me: Sungmin oppa's coming back , I don't wanna perform on stage.

Luna: I thought you said you weren't thinking of him?

Me: I wasn't but now I am ... Does he even know me?

Luna: Duh? It's not like it's been a year! I'm sure he perfectly remembers you!

Me: Fine! fine! Let's just go home. I'm tired and I need some rest.

Luna: Ok. But we have to prepare for a month for the presentation. Just tell me if you need a partner. Even if I already thought of what to do , I'm ok with thinking of a new one with you.

Me: I don't wanna think of it yet. I'll just go home by myself *stands up and walks out*

Luna: Y-yah!                          ! I remembered , I still have choir practice!!!

 

 

 

 

I waved goodbye at Luna and continued walking on my own. She has choir practice anyways. Though there is a possibilty that those girls would block me again , it doesn't matter. I just wanted to be alone. I used to wait for Luna but I needed to think by myself. I'm really confused because I wanna think but I have no idea what to think. Again , I was awaken from my pool of unsure thoughts but not because of someone hitting my head but because of my phone ringing. I looked to see who it was and it's him again , Mr. Stranger. Actually , without Sungmin oppa around , I was sad. But I usually get a call from this guy and he cheers me up without even having to try. 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

It's all set. Now that everyone believes in my plans , I can finally do this. I've made up my mind. 

 

 

 

Me: Yoboseyo?

Hae: You sound sad again.

Me: Why did you call?

Hae: Because i'm coming for you.

Me: What? What are you talking about? Coming for me?

Hae: I'm coming to Kangwon-do to meet you.

Me: WHAT?! Are you serious? Like , right now?

Hae: Hold your horses girl. Don't get too excited. I'm coming but not right now. I'll be there in a few more days.

Me: What?! But why are you coming here?!

Hae: Because I've been wanting to see you!

Me: Wait ... but where are you--

Hae: Don't ask so many questions! You ask too much.

Me: But ... Are you really coming? 

 

 

 

 

This girl is so amusing. I just told her I was coming yet she goes back to the start and asks me again. She sounds surprised but I already made up my mind and i'm going to meet her , no matter what. I was the one who spread the news about me going abroad for a reason. I already got scolded for it but i've made up my mind already.

 
 
 
==============================================
 
Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
 
Sorry I just got to update now.
I was supposed to update weeks ago because I thought I would be free for the holidays , but I was even busier with all these family things in the holidays. 
Our family is kinda big , both mother and father sides so .... We had many parties. Haha.
 
Anyways , I hope you enjoy this!
I won't promise to update ASAP because I might get too busy but i'll try!
I'll even write at school now so i'm hoping I have enough time to go online and update!
BARE WITH ME. 
 
I hope you like this chapter!
 
Thank you new subscribers and everyone else who still reads this! Hihihi.
I'll try my best to update as soon as I can. College sometimes. 
 
 
-dorobbongie :3