Hiding something ...

KPOP Star

 

--Your POV--

 

He led his way inside my house on his own as if this was his house. I can't believe it. Lee Donghae is here. With me. He came here for me. It's too impossible , just thinking about it. The guy who would always pester me. The guy who I talked about my problems with ... It was Lee Donghae all along. I still can't believe it. I don't know if I should be happy or what. I went to the kitchen to make him food. I told him to stay in the living room but followed me to the kitchen and watched me make him food. I couldn't talk to him but I took the courage , took a deep breath and asked him while I was making food.

 

 

 

 

Me: Why are you here?

Hae: I already told you , I wanna meet you.

Me: Why?

Hae: I don't know. I just really want to.

Me: This is impossible. Maybe i'm just dreaming. This really isn't possible. You're Lee Donghae. It's impossible for me to meet you.

Hae: It is to you. To me , it isn't.

Me: Of course it is. You're Lee Donghae. I'm sure it's impossible for you not to get what you want.

Hae: Are you sure? *sighs* Not really. I really don't get what I want most of the time.

Me: Well that explains how i'm cooking for you.

Hae: Can't you look at me while you're talking?

Me: Silly. I'm making food for you. How did you even get here?

Hae: I ran away from the company. Aigoo. It was really hard to think of a plan to escape. I made everyone believe I was going to America. Aigoo. Can you think of all the toruble I had to go through?

Me: Who asked you to do that?!

Hae: My brain and my heart.

Me: W-what?! P-pathetic! Where are you staying?

Hae: I said i'm staying here!

Me: N-no way!!

Hae: I came here because of you and you're not gonna let me stay? And where are your parents? I thought they're gonna get mad.

Me: I didn't ask you to come. My parents left for Seoul. They're gonna stay there for 2 weeks.

Hae: That's great! That's almost the same as my period of stay here!

Me: Y-you're gonna stay here that long?

Hae: I told them i'm taking a vacation. I can at least make it longer.

Me: I-i can't live with you in one house for 2 weeks.

Hae: You can't make me leave. If the media finds out i'm not actually in America and I came here for you ... You'll get in trouble.

Me: What?! Wait! Why me?!!!!

Hae: You'll see ...

 

 

 

 

I heard him stood up from the seat and walk out of the room. I looked over for him and he was making his way to the door. I ran towards him before he could get to the door and blocked him.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: H-hey! Where are you going?! F-fine! I agree! You can stay but you can't be here anymore when my parents come back.

Hae: Thanks. You're really sweet. I knew you can't say no to me , even if you say you don't like me anymore.

Me: *blushes* Uhh ... W-whatever. Come on. I'll show you to your room first.

Hae: *leans towards my face* You're really blushing hard!!

Me: *pushes him away* Y-yah! I'm not!!

Hae: Yes you are!!

Me: *turns around from him* J-just follow me to the guest room!

Hae: Why?

Me: So you can put your things and stay there and just keep quiet!!!

Hae: Ohh ... I thought you were planning to--

Me: Y-yah!! Shut up!

Hae: See , you're being rude to me!

Me: S-shut up! I hate noise! Just follow me!

 

 

 

I walked in a fast pace to the guest room. This is really weird. He's like a little brat but I was expecting that. This is stupid. I don't know why I agreed to this. I can't push him away though. If the press does find out ... I'll get in trouble , i'm not scared of the press or his fans or his company or whatever. I'm scared of what my parents after they told me not to let a guy in the house. I left him to guest room , next to my room , after I showed him where it was and went back to the kitchen to cook for him.

 

 

--Donghae's POV-- 

 

She looks so cute when she's all stressed out because of me. I know how it must be for her to have me here. When                        left , I took the opportunity to make a phone call to my manager. I'm sure he's super mad. I got more than a hundred texts from him and some other people from the company and about the same amount of missed calls.

 

 

 

Manager: Donghae!

Hae: Hyung!

Manager: Where the heck are you?!

Hae: Well , all I can tell you is i'm not there for sure!

Manager: You have to come back!

Hae: Hyung! Please! Cover for me! I can't go back yet!

Manager: Donghae , don't make things harder for us! Just go back!

Hae: Please. I left to meet someone really important and I can't let the chance pass by anymore! It's already here!

Manager: Stop this nonsence and come back! The CEO isn't happy about this!! Who are yo meeting? Did you get yourself a girlfriend?!

Hae: N-no! I didn't! But hyung , i'll take whatever punishment I get when I get back. I already made it look like I was in the US. Don't worry hyung. Just cover for me for a while. I'll be back soon.

Manager: Your fans will wonder where you are! You can't stay for so long!

Hae: Tell them I wanted things to be private so I secretly went and left. Hyung. Please. I promise this is the last one. Promise.

Manager: Fine. I'll give you 2 weeks.

Hae: One month! Pleeeeaaaaaaaaaase?!

Manager: Donghae! That's too long!

Hae: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?!

Producer: F-fine!!! But remember this , if I find you , you're coming back here.

Hae: You're an angel hyung! Thank you! I'll make sure you wouldn't find me!

Manager: You're too much Donghae. Too much. The trouble you're causing me.

Hae: I owe you a lot hyung. I promise to treat you when I get back! Bye!

 

 

 

Hyung is actually easy to handle and ask favors. I'm sure even if I don't ask him , he'll cover for me as long as i'm not back yet. I sighed in relief. I feel sorry for causing him trouble though but this is something I had to do. I stood up and went back to the kitchen. I saw                       still cooking. Teasing her kinda amuses me. I snuck my way next to her and hugged her from behind. I could feel her jump a little due to shock.

 

--Your POV-- 

 

I was busy cooking when I suddenly felt something going around my waist which caused me to jump. I looked behind and saw Donghae. My heart was beating like crazy. W-what is he doing?! Is he crazy?!!

 

 

 

 

Me: Y-yah! What are you doing?!!! L-let go!

Hae: Don't you like it?

Me: *pushes him away* D-don't ever do that!!!

Hae: *laughs* You liked it?!

Me: N-no! You can't prove that I do!!

Hae: It's so obvious. Your face is as red as a tomato.

Me: I-it's not that! I've been cooking your food and it's hot so ... that's all it is!!!

Hae: You're so cute when you're blushing.

Me: S-shut up ...

 

 

 

 

Suddenly , the door bell rang. My heart started to beat even faster. Oh no! Someone's here. I ran to the video doorbell and saw Luna. Oh no. She can't find out Donghae is here! She'll go nuts!!! I'm so dead. I'm so dead right now. 

 

 

 

 

Me: Donghae! You have to hide!

Hae: What? Why?!

Me: My friend is here! We're both dead if she sees you!

Hae: O-ok! *rushes to the stairs*

Me: Hide in the bathroom!!!!

Hae: Why there?!

Me: She never goes there for no reason! Hurry up!!

 

 

 

 

As soon as I heard the bathroom door from upstairs close , I rushed to open the door and Luna looked pretty irritated that I kept her waiting. Oh no. This is trouble. Luna is a fan girl of Donghae. She can't find out.

 

 

 

 

Luna: It took incredibly long for someone to open the door. Is someone here?

Me: N-no. I was just ... doing homework.

Luna: Oh. Well , I got a call from auntie and uncle and they're asking me if I could stay with you!

Me: O-oh .. Y-you don't h-have to. I-i'm f-fine.

Luna: You're talking funny. What's wrong?

Me:Nott-thhi-inn-gg...

Luna: What?

Me: N-nothing.

Luna: Hey! Something smells good! Are you cooking?

Me: Y-yeah. I am.

Luna: Let's go eat! I'm kinda hungry.

Me: Huh?! B-but .. wait!

 

 

 

 

Before I could stop her , she already made her way in to the kitchen. I followed right behind her but whas surprised when she suddenly stopped walking. She looked at me with a curious face.

 

 

 

 

Luna: Is someone else here?

Me: W-what? What do you mean?

Luna: Do you have a guest?

Me: N-no. Of course not.

Luna: Are you sure? It looks like someone's here.

Me: I-i already said no. Why are you saying that? I don't have that much friends.

Luna: Why are there two plates then?

Me: H-huh? *looks at the plates* *shocked*

Luna: Hey ...

Me: O-oh. That. I didn't realize it was there. Appa and Omma must've left it. They forgot to eat lunch before leaving.

Luna: Oh. Ok. Well , I just realized that I promised to meet up with Ryeowook and Yesung oppa.

Me: You know them?

Luna: *nods* We were friends before the became friends with Ming oppa!

Me: Ohh ..

Luna: I'll see you later. Don't keep secrets from me.

Me: I-i won't.

Luna: Ok. I gotta go.

 

 

 

 

I walked with her to the door as we bid our goodbyes and went on her way. That was a close one. I thought I was done for. Oh wait ... Donghae!! I totally forgot why I was hiding something. I rushed upstairs to Donghae's toom and saw him sleeping. I tried to keep quiet and went closer to him. I sat by his side and watched him sleep. I couldn't help it. He looks really angelic with that face while sleeping.

 

 

I put my hands over my heart again. It's beating so fast. J-just stop! I just tried to shake myself awake and stood up to go out , i'm sure he's tired. Before I could walk away , I felt his hand on mine. I looked over to his face and saw his eyes opened.

 

 

 

Me: I-i'm sorry. Did I wake you up?

Hae: Kinda but it's ok.

Me: Can you let me go?

Hae: No. I want you to stay here.

Me: I have a life too , you know.

Hae: Please?

Me: No .. *tries to let go*

Hae: *holds tighter* Please??

Me: Fine! *sits at the bedside* ...

Hae: Thanks ... *closes his eyes*

Me: W-wait.

Hae: *opens his eyes again* What?

Me: Do you know Sungmin?

Hae: Sungmin? Lee Sungmin?

Me: Yeah ..

Hae: Yeah. When he was training , I helped him with dancing.

Me: Oh. So you do know him?

Hae: *nods* Why? Is he your new idol?

Me: What?! No! He's my childhood friend.

Hae: Oh! He's the guy you were saying you treat like a brother that went to Seoul?

Me: Yes.

Hae: Well , i'm sure you're happy about his current accomplishments but can we please not talk about him.

Me: ...........

Hae: Hey ...

Me: I still can't believe this is happening. You're here. I can't believe it.

Hae: Just think i'm not a Lee Donghae who's a celebrity. Think of me as a Lee Donghae who's just a distant friend.

Me: O-ok. I'll try. But I have to go.

Hae: Why?

Me: I need to do something for a school project. You should go down to eat too. I already finished making your food.

Hae: What are you gonna do for school.

Me: I have to think of an act.

Hae: Act?

Me: Our school is having a celebration for it's foundation day in a month. I have to think of an act because we're required to. 

Hae: What are you planning to do?

Me: I have no idea. 

Hae: I can help you.

Me: You can?

Hae: DUH??!! I'm Donghae! Here. I know you need proof so i'll show you an example. This is my first time dancing for one person only so treat this as a special moment!

 

 

 

 

He started to dance infront of me. OMG. He's so good. This is really too much. I can't believe this is all true. I tried to secretly pinch myself but he's still infront dancing for me and only me. This is too good to be true. I know I said I don't like him as my idol anymore but he's really too hard not to like him , especially when he's infront of you!! After his dancing , he tried catching his breath and looked over me. I know he's tired but he still danced for me.

 

 

 

 

Hae: So .... How was it?

Me: You're awesome!!

Hae: *laughs* I know! So , you like me again?

Me: W-what? *blushes*

Hae: As red as a tomato! You're so cute! I was kidding. You'll let me help you?

Me: W-well .........

Donghae: HEY! COME ON!

Me: Ok! Ok!

 

 

 

 

He dragged me downstairs and we ate lunch together. After 10 minutes when we finished eating , he said that we should practice and he started teaching me some moves. I'm not really good in dancing and when I glanced over him , I saw him laughing at me! Uggh! This guy! I already said I can't dance!

 

 

 

 

Me: H-hey! Stop laughing!

Hae: You're cute!

Me: D-don't mock me!

Hae: I'm not mocking you. You're really cute and i'm just really happy.

Me: Why are you really happy?

Hae: You're just so different.

Me: Different?

Hae: Girls would usually go crazy and throw themselves at me. I'm glad you're not like the others. You're different in a good way. I like it. You don't want my attention but you still have it anyways. There's just something different about you , you know?

Me: Donghae .....

 

 

 

 

We both ended up staring at each other. His eyes were slowly melting me. I didn't know what to do and I couldn't even move. Suddenly , I heard the doorbell ringing again.

 

=====================================

 

So? How was it?!

Meeting Donghae!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

Wait for the next update , ne?!

Annyeong!

 

-dorobbongie :3