Dearest of the Dearest

You Vs Me: Friends or Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Thank you for forgetting today’s special day, guys. I appreciate that a lot.”

 

 

 

ƱƱƱ

 

The place was fancy. It was unlike where Hyemi, Taehyung and Jimin would go to instead. Jimin and Taehyung shifted uncomfortably in the tuxedos that they had found in their rooms.

The last time they had worn tuxedos were when they were in prom during their high school years- and that was a little over 3 years ago.

“Hello guys,” someone greeted them. The two boys turned their heads to the voice and their eyes widen immediately.

In front of them was someone familiar to them. They had seen her almost everyday but this time, she was too beautiful to be identified.

“Wow…” Taehyung’s mouth was left agape as he continued to look at the girl. She was a very pretty and young lady. How did they not realize?

“You look so pretty,” Jimin smiled gently at the girl in front of them.

Hyemi was wearing a black knee-length dinner dress. It was strapless and it just fit her perfectly. Her hair was in curls and she had got a pair of matching black heels to go with her dress.

“Thank you,” she replied before taking a seat on the square table. The two boys were sitting next to her, opposite one another.

“So, what made you choose this restaurant, Hyemi?” Taehyung leaned forward, still not over at how captivated she looked.

“I don’t know,” Hyemi raised her eyebrow. “Maybe it’s because I want to see how you would behave in this high-class restaurant… or to make this an expensive dinner because you guys don’t even hang out with me anymore…”

Hyemi gave Taehyung a small smile before she leaned back on her chair, looking at the fancy menu in front of her.

For the first time, Taehyung felt as if his heart was beating- which it never did at all. He continued to stare at the beautiful friend of his, earning a glare from the boy who had sat on the opposite of him.

Jimin, on the other hand, felt as if his heart was beating faster and faster at every moment he looked at her. She was so beautiful that it looked as if she had came out from a princess fairytale book instead.

The two of them were too charmed by her that they failed to notice the waiter, waiting for them to order their food.

“Guys?” Hyemi moved uncomfortably as she noticed the boys’ attention on her. She snapped her finger in front of their faces, bringing them back to reality. “Guys, order,” she told them before the two boys glanced down at their menu and got their orders written down.

And right after that, they continued to stare at the immersing girl. How did they never notice a beauty like her before when she was right next to them ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter