Bloodied Battlefield

You Vs Me: Friends or Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You remind me of someone... someone who is closed to me...”

“Idiot, that’s because I’m your best friend who had seen you grown up.”

 

 

ƱƱƱ

 

How would one describe a peaceful and loving place that would soon turn out into becoming hell itself? The answer? Jimin and Taehyung in the middle of the fields, playing against one another with their individual teams.

Hyemi was seating on the spectators bench, surrounded by different types of people ranging from screaming fans, to sports lover/critics, and to old people who somehow managed to end up at a college match.

On her lap was her backpack filled with her books and stationaries. School had ended a few minutes ago but Hyemi decided to stay back to watch a little of her best friends’ game. She was surprised to see them in different teams.

"Go Taehyung! Go Jimin!” She shouted and smiled, grabbing the two boys attention.

She broke the tension between the two boys unnoticeable and they managed to give a tight smile and wave at the girl.

They tore their attention from Hyemi but soon realized that she was still observing them. Jimin sighed and immediately pulled the taller boy into a hug.

"Wh-“ Taehyung was startled.

"Just go with it. Hyemi is watching us. Fake your widest smile,” Jimin replied.

"I’m so going to rip your throat off when I get the chance, wolf,” Taehyung gritted against his teeth.

"Let’s see who’s going to be the fastest to do that, Kim Taehyung,” Jimin replied and broke away from their awkward hug. “Good luck!” He shouted at Taehyung, loud enough for Hyemi to hear. She responded back with a wider smile.

"Good luck to you too, my best friend,” Taehyung patted Jimin’s head and leaned forward, his lips close to Jimin’s ear. “You’re going to die.”

Jimin rolled his eyes at the latter and quickly walked up to his position, eyeing on his opponent: Taehyung; and the ball that sat in the middle of the field.

You’re so going down, Kim Taehyung, he thought to himself, just as the whistle blew and the game started.

Hyemi was excited when she saw her two friends walking down the corridors, coming back from changing in the lockers of the football teams.

“Guys!” She shouted, jogging towards her friends. She jumped and slung her arms at the two taller boys. Almost everyone could not notice the awkwardness and the tension between the boys, especially Hyemi. “Congrats on the game! I’m proud of all of you!” She continued, still with a smile on her face. “What do you guys want to eat for dinner today? My treat!”

At the mention of dinner, the two boys simultaneously looked at Hyemi with their eyes widen.

“Di…dinner?” Jimin stumbled. His eyes wavered at the girl.

“Its okay, I’m full anyways,” Taehyung cut in, looking away and walked away. He left the other two behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter