The Fight For Her Love

You Vs Me: Friends or Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Hey. Get away from me.”

 

 

 

ƱƱƱ

 

Two figures sat down on the lone bench in the middle of the hot sun that was bathing down on them. Both of them were wearing long sleeves, with their heads covered with their hoodies. It was hot, but they still did not care at all.

With books up to their nose, they stared at a direction, watching a couple of girls from afar. They were near the lake of the campus, talking and gossiping, not knowing that the two boys were looking at them.

The boys earned quiet a few stares from passersby just from their weird fashion sense especially since it was in the middle of summer, in the midst of the unbearable heat. They only had their eyes on one girl in the group of girls: Baek Hyemi.

“How long must we continue to stay?” Jimin asked, still glancing at the girl that had caught his eyes since the moment he had settled down on the chair.

It was unusual to see both Jimin and Taehyung sitting down on a bench together, just looking at their best friend who had somehow turned into their crush, in the middle of the afternoon where the sun was the hottest in the day during their free time. They had been following Hyemi ever since she had joined the group.

“Until she goes away?” Taehyung shrugged off. Beads of sweat started to stream down from his head.

“Woah,” Jimin glanced at the latter, shook to see the vampire sweating. He let out a small chuckle. “I never know vampires sweat too.”

“I don’t. This is just my tears,” Taehyung muttered in reply.

Jimin rolled his eyes and turned around to continue to stare but his target had disappeared.

“Wa-wait… what?” He stammered, putting his book down onto his lap. His head turned around, trying to search for the missing girl, just to get a knock on his head. He yelped in pain, along with Taehyung.

“This is what you do in your free time?” They heard a voice behind them and turned to find the girl they had been looking for.

Hyemi had an annoyed look on her face; her arms were crossed against her chest as she stared at her two friends.

“Aren’t you guys going to game in your rooms? Or something like that?” Hyemi asked. “I know you guys had been staring at me for the entire time. I tried to ignore it but it’s… it’s just too bothersome to ignore it, you know?”

“We weren’t staring!” Taehyung started, trying to defend himself. “We were… we wer-“

“We were reading our books!” Jimin chirped in, flipping to a random page of the book and pointed at the first word of the page. He glanced from the book to Hyemi. “What?” He read the word for Hyemi.

He smiled calmly at the still annoyed girl.

“Do you want me to read more of this to you?” He asked with his infamous angelic smile. He looked back at his book. “I can read for you all the words if you want!” He glanced back at Hyemi. “This book is interesting you know?” He held the book up above his head. “It’s talking about-“

“You don’t like biography about dead people, Park J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter