Endless Places

You Vs Me: Friends or Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Now or Never.”

 

 

 

ƱƱƱ

 

Silence.

It might seem normal but it definitely was not when three close friends are in the room, not talking to one another.

Two of them were half nervous and half tired while the other one was very crossed.

“So you did what?” The crossed one broke the silence, staring at the two boys in front of her.

“Nothing?” The first boy replied. He was still annoyed at having to meet his enemy out of nowhere.

“Nothing?” Hyemi repeated. “Kim Taehyung. You spent the entire night yesterday with Park Jimin without me and nothing happened?”

“Why are you even so crossed?” Jimin spoke out after keeping quiet for a moment.

“Wait, who says I’m crossed?” Hyemi chuckled dryly. “I’m really not.”

“Then why did you have to drag us into your room at 3am when everyone’s asleep?” Taehyung asked.

“Don’t tell us that you have been waiting for us,” Jimin smiled.

Hyemi scoffed. “Wh-why would I?” Her cheeks reddened. “I’m pissed at what happened at the club.”

“You were there?” Taehyung’s eyes widen. “But even if you were there, I can’t sense your presence since you’re too short to be seen.” This earned a small snort from the other boy.

“Excuse me?” Hyemi’s eyes widen as well. “Why would I even go to the club?”

“Because you like to rebel against us,” Jimin replied, rubbing his eyes.

It was too early in the morning. Taehyung and Jimin had just finished changing into their pajamas before an angry Hyemi in pajamas stormed into their room, dragging them back to her room. Her hair was in a gigantic mess.

“I was sleeping,” Hyemi confessed. “But then my beauty sleep was interrupted when I received some very angry and disturbing texts from a friend of mine.”

Taehyung groaned immediately. “Don’t tell me that it’s Kang Leein-“

“You’re correct,” Hyemi beamed. She folded her arms across her chest. “And guess what she complained to me.”

“We were flirting with her or something like that… am I right?” Taehyung replied. He rolled his eyes.

“Wow! Even the wonderful Kim Taehyung knew what he had done! Shall we give him a round of applause?” Hyemi announced sarcastically. “How did you even know Kang Leein?”

“I assume, you weren’t paying attention when I first talked about her to you,” Taehyung sighed, shaking his head. “She was my first neighbor when I moved into the neighborhood and she’s the worst…” She’s a ing witch too, Taehyung wanted to say but he kept it inside of himself.

“And what’s your relationship with her, Jimin?” Hyemi turned to look at the latter who was about to doze off. “Jimin?” Jimin immediately jumped up and looked straight into Hyemi’s eyes.

“Wh-what?” He asked, glancing around before realizing the tension between the three of them.

“What’s your relationship with that , Chim?” Taehyung repeated whatever Hyemi had said to the sleepy boy.

“Yah! Why are you calling my friend a ?” Hyemi asked. She was almost angry enough to jump on Taehyung and to scratch every skin he had on.

“Because she is,” Taehyung rolled his eyes.

“Guys! Calm down!” Jimin shouted before more chaos was about to occur. “It was my mistake okay?” He tried. “If I had not wink at the table, this would not have challenged me to get Leein’s phone number. Okay?”

He only earned glares from the two people and he sighed.

“Sorry then,” he muttered. “It is all my fault.”

“Thanks for knowing that after so long,” Taehyung mocked.

Jimin sighed for the nth time and fell back onto Hyemi’s bed. “Well, continue your argument while I go to sleep.” He closed his eyes right before Hyemi and Taehyung started to shout once again.

 

In that morning, school went on as normal for the three of them. Apparently, after the heated argument that the two friends had, they were back to being calm with one another.

No one had slept even a little. Since Taehyung and Hyemi had fought until dawn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter