I See Idiots Everywhere

You Vs Me: Friends or Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you.”

“No, I hate you more.”

“You’re drunk.”

“Says the idiot.”

 

 

 

ƱƱƱ

 

People passing by would probably think of three great friends as friends that were hanging out happily after a good talk. Wrong. Most people would love to think of this as a happy memory but they were so wrong.

Instead, the two friends at each side were struggling to keep the girl in the middle balanced on her two feet. She was drunk. Very drunk and they could not stop the girl from drinking anymore.

“I won,” the first boy at the left, muttered.

“No, I did,” the second boy that was on the right argued.

“Stop lying idiot,” the first boy shot back.

“We’re not even drunk!” the latter replied, rolling his eyes.

“What are you guys talking about? Don’t leave me out of this conversation!” The girl in the middle screamed, flopping onto the ground once again. She groaned and started to cry.

The other two boys glanced at one another and then at the girl before sighing. They quickly got the crying girl back onto her two feet and tried to hush her down. They knew she was going to wake up the entire neighborhood if she would not stop crying.

“Hyemi! Hyemi! It’s fine! You just fell!” The first boy tried but failed.

“You !” The second boy nudged the first one and held the girl, shaking her shoulders. “Hyemi, wake up! We have to get you home.”

At first, the girl could not stop crying but then it suddenly died off. The two boys’ eyes widen and stared at the once crying girl.

“Hye…mi?” The first boy called her name once again but got no reaction from the girl.

“She’s asleep,” the latter sighed. “Now who’s going to carry her back home?”

“Not me,” the first boy immediately replied. “Jimin, you’re the one who could not stop her from drinking.”

“Wh-what?” Jimin looked at the first boy maliciously. “Who told you to drink a whole bottle of soju for her to see?”

The two boys stared at one another wordlessly in silence. Hyemi broke it by whining a little and started to stir around.

“Well, if you don’t want to carry her,” Jimin rolled his eyes. “I might as well.” He quickly got the small girl onto his back and stood up. “This shows that I’m so much stronger than you, vampire.”

“Wow, says the one who drank lesser soju than me,” Taehyung rolled his eyes. His arms crossed as he walked beside Jimin.

“We literally drank the same amount!” Jimin screamed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter