Dance Floor

You Vs Me: Friends or Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Don’t underestimate me.”

 

 

 

ƱƱƱ

 

The entire place was blaring loud. Everyone was having fun with neon lights shooting every once in a while. The DJ at the far corner was smashing the entire club, creating a larger crowd full of half-drunk, half-shouting people.

“So, what are we planning to do now?” Jimin asked tugging the black leather jacket he was wearing closer to his skin. He was unused to his new surroundings but he was pretty much enjoying this new sensation.

“We, grab a girl,” Taehyung smirked, walking up to a few girls. He casually joined them and started dancing along with the drunken girls.

Jimin watched carefully. He watches as the boy smirked at the nearby girl, causing the girl to giggle. Suddenly, a buffer man approached him; his face was crossed when he glanced at the smaller male.

Taehyung failed to notice the man there. He was still dancing when he bumped at the man. Taehyung jumped up as soon as he noticed the man behind him and quickly bowed at the man before rushing towards Jimin, sweating profusely.

Jimin was trying to hide his chuckles but it was impossible when he saw the vampire’s blushed face.

“Why did you come back here?” Jimin asked, as if he was disappointed. “You were doing so great! I think you came back too early.”

“Shut up, would you?” Taehyung grunted and walked away from Jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes and tailed the embarrassed boy, following him to an empty table. He then proceeded and sat down on the chair opposite of the boy.

“So…” Jimin moved around his chair awkwardly. “What do we do now?” He noticed some girls from another far away table glancing at him so he shot them a deadly wink. A girl from the table fell onto the ground from the high chair and a few of her friends immediately scrambled down the chair. Jimin chuckled at the scene.

“Wow, I can’t believe a werewolf can flirt,” Taehyung rolled his eyes, following Jimin’s gaze.

“Thanks,” Jimin winked at the boy, only causing the boy to scrunched in disgust.

“Yuck, don’t do that,” Taehyung shook his head. “You’re disgusting.”

“But that’s not what the girls says,” Jimin smiled, watching the table. He noticed a girl from the same table as the girls. The girl was still on her chair. Even when her friend fell down, she did not bat the fallen friend an eye. Jimin smirked to himself.

“I know what you’re doing,” Taehyung muttered in Jimin’s ear, causing the latter to jump back on his chair.

“Don’t do that,” Jimin rolled his eyes. His hand on his chest, trying to calm his rapid beating heart.

“It looks like you have found our new battle,” Taehyung smirked, leaning back on the chair. “Let’s have a round. Let’s see who can get her number in the less amount of time and that person will win.”

Jimin glanced at the proud looking Taehyung and sighed. “Just look at her, Kim Taehyung,” Jimin glanced back at the table. “She was forced to come here. She isn’t enjoying this… place.”

“Unlike Hyemi,” Taehyung muttered under his breath bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter