Love Rectangle

You Vs Me: Friends or Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Love’s a closed door!”

 

 

 

ƱƱƱ

 

Taehyung bored his eyes at the boy sitting next to Hyemi. He was annoyed. Annoyed that he had lost. Annoyed to see the boy clinging to Hyemi when it was suppose to be him. Annoyed to not being the book that had captured Hyemi’s attention.

“Hyemi ah, can you help me with this?” Jimin gave her a cheeky smile. He was nudging her elbow, trying to grab her attention with the book in his hands.

Hyemi pressed her lips together, trying her best to ignore the clingy boy.

“Yah, stop it,” Taehyung swatted his hand at Jimin, being in contact with the other boy’s arm. The book from Jimin’s hands dropped onto the table with a thud.

Jimin immediately stood up from his seat with his arms straighten on the table. He gave Taehyung the death glare, only to be ignored by the boy. “Yah,” Jimin called Taehyung out. He was starting to earn stares- annoyed stares- from the surrounding tables.

“What?” Taehyung smirked, standing up as well. He was so ready to fight Jimin at this instant, in the middle of the library.

“What is your problem actually?” Jimin asked. “Aren’t you overreacting just because you couldn’t sit next to Hyemi because you lost?” He turned his head at Hyemi. “Right Hyemi?”

He earned no answers from the girl and turned back to Taehyung.

“Guess she’s not on your side, loser,” Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head.

“Yah!” Jimin slammed the table.

“What?” Taehyung mocked the boy.

They were back again with the staring competition, on the verge of breaking out to tear one another’s hair off each other’s head at once.

Hyemi glared slightly at the commotion her friends are making and immediately bit her lower lips, trying to focus on her assignment- just as she saw the previous librarian walking towards their table.

Oh , she thought to herself. She needed to think of something so she would not get kicked out of this quiet environment with the other two boys. She was in a panic that she accidentally nudged the boy on her left, who was studying.

The boy seemed unbothered about the commotions her friends were making but he glanced up when Hyemi accidentally hit him.

“I’m sorry,” she muttered, stealing glances from the librarian to the commotion and then at the boy. She was going to be so screwed as the librarian walked straight to their table, staring straight into the boys’ eyes.

“Hello you two again,” she smiled forcefully, glaring at the two boys. “But I’m afraid you just wasted your chance, so please get out of the library immediately.” Her vision diverted from the boys to Hyemi, who still had her head down. “And I’m so sorry miss, but you’re not allowed in here as well because of these boys.”

Hyemi nodded immediately in annoyance at her friends’ behavior and started to collect her stuff when a hand was placed on top of hers, preventing Hyemi to pack her belongings. She glanced at the owner of the hand and her eyes widen immediately.

“Dear Jungyeon, you must be mistaken,” the boy on Hyemi glanced at the librarian, flashing a smile that almost made Hyemi’s heart skip a beat.

“Mistaken?” The librarian raised her eyebrow.

“Yes, as you see, she’s not friends with those… unworthy and misbehaved boys. She’s here with me, studying,” the boy continued.

“Yah! Who said she’s not our friend?” Taehyung shouted.

“Get out now!” Jungyeon started to push the two boys out as they tried to resist her strength. She was weaker than them by a lot but they were too shocked to even make the effort to resist.

Hyemi watched quietly as her two friends walked out of the library, protesting.

She chuckled at the scene and proceeded to continue her work. She felt a tap on her shoulder after a few seconds and paused. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter