True Love

You Vs Me: Friends or Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Guys, meet my-“

 

 

 

ƱƱƱ

 

The party never seems to end. Everyone was getting more energetic and wasted as the night started to drag longer and longer like there was no tomorrow. This applied to Taehyung and Jimin as well.

They laughed as they continued to take more shots one by one. The bitter alcohol ran through their lips down their throats. The people surrounding them started to pass out slowly- but not for them.

They were out of their minds until they heard a familiar voice that brought them back down to reality.

“What the !” They heard a screech, following by a bang of the door. They paused, and turned to the commotion. They jumped in shock immediately.

“Calm down, Leein!” One of the girls surrounding the mad enemy of Taehyung tried to calm her friend down. Taehyung wanted to laugh badly at how red Leein was, but he was slightly intimidated by her.

“Yeah, Leein. Calm the down would you?” Taehyung jumped a little when he heard the person next to him chuckle. Taehyung turned around and found Jimin laughing his off at the witch. And that got the witch’s attention.

“Woah! Kim Taehyung!” Leein marched over to the scared boy and his partially drunk-not drunk friend. She pushed her friends off her when they tried to resist her. It was useless, Leein was too strong.

“Hey there, witch!” Jimin shouted, waving his hand before he dropped down onto the couch behind him. His eyes immediately went shut and there were no more movements.

“Witch?” Leein glared from the boy to her enemy. “What the did he just say?” Leein gritted her teeth. Her fists were closed tightly. She leaned forward to Taehyung’s ear. “Am I a witch?” She asked.

Taehyung paused, saying nothing. He glanced at Leein’s helpless friends that were staring back at him, waiting for him to say something.

“Wi-witch?” Taehyung stammered. “What witch? I can’t s-see any witches here,” He glanced around the room before laying his eyes back on Leein. “Except for thi-“ He gasped just as Leein kicked his groan.

He yelped back and held his throbbing groan.

“What the !” He shouted.

“That’s what I should say to you!” Leein rolled her eyes before grabbing pained boy by the collar. She yanked him up to her face and shot him another glare. “Keep your werewolf to yourself, undead man,” She whispered. “If not, I’ll break both of your necks.”

“Don’t worry, we’re not friends,” Taehyung replied, wincing a little in pain.

“I doubt,” she replied and released his collar. “But you’re too dumb enough to recognize who your friends or enemies are.”

“Like you? For realizing that you’re too stupid to make this hottie into your enemy?” He snickered back before getting kick again.

He yelped and fell onto the ground.

“I don’t regret that,” Leein hissed and turned away. He watched as the girl started to walk further away before she stopped in the middle.

Leein whipped her head back at Taehyung. He pressed his lips together, waiting for the witch to say something.

“Now get out of here, with your partially drunk ‘friend’,” she said shortly and disappeared from the room.

Taehyung watched, as she was no longer in his view before he sunk down beside Jimin. He rested his hand on his face and started to shake his head.

He stayed there for a while, just as he felt a movement beside him. He opened his eyes to find the other boy glancing at him with his eyes open.

“So, the witch is gone, right?” Jimin asked, taking a relief sigh.

“You’re so dead, Park Jimin,” Taehyung glared at him with his gritted teeth.

The next morning, Taehyung had hit the park and was starting to exercise. He started off with a brief run, taking in deep breath of the refreshing and clear morning air. He loved the day a lot; it was peaceful with nothing disturbing him at all or anything trying to stress him out. It was just perfect- to clear up any messed up memories and to cure his stressed and hangover mind even when he does not get drunk from drinking a lot.

His alone time ended when a second person joined him.

“Hey there, Tae,” Jimin smirked as he caught up to the latter. “Watcha doing here?” He asked, jogging alongside the now annoyed boy next to him.

“Get lost,” Taehyung muttered in annoyance.

“Huh?” Jimin blinked a few times. He cupped his ear and brought his head closer to Taehyung, pretending he could not hear the boy. “What did you say? You love me?”

Taehyung rolled his eyes and pressed his lips together. He really wants to get rid of Jimin after what he had done last night- pretending to have been wasted.

“I can’t believe you,” Taehyung shook his head, now focusing on the path in front of him.

“Your lost,” Jimin replied. “We, creatures of the dark, never get drunk, and you forgot that obvious .”

“And how did Leein not know then? She’s a witch afterall,” Taehyung replied.

“She’s not a complete creature of the dark, idiot. And her body had taken in a little alcohol,” Jimin rolled his eyes.

This caused Taehyung to paused.

“Wait what?” Taehyung asked. Jimin sighed as he stopped as well.

“I guess she was right when she called you dumb,” Jimin shook his head nonstop. “Answer me this question first, would you?”

Taehyung kept quiet.

“Look at my face,” Jimin approached Taehyung slowly. Taehyung dragged his head up and looked into Jimin’s eyes. “What can you see? Do you recognize me as a friend… or an enemy?” He asked slowly.

Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter