Party all day, all night

You Vs Me: Friends or Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wo ai ni!”

“, you can speak to me normally you know.”

“I love you!”

“It’s okay, you can speak to me in that foreign language again.”

 

 

 

ƱƱƱ

 

The two tall figures stood in front of Hyemi’s door nervously, neither of them decided to knock on the door of the annoyed girl.

“You do it,” Jimin mumbled against his breath and ran his fingers through his brown hair. He shifted uncomfortably in his cotton white button-down shirt, still looking at the door.

“Why should I?” Taehyung asked back, rolling his eyes. He was wearing the same shirt as Jimin but in a completely different colour that was contrasting against Jimin’s.

“Because you said that you wanted to go to the party,” Jimin replied back coolly.

“I didn’t invite you. I only invited Hyemi and you decided to follow along unwillingly.” Taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath. His hand was just an inch away from the door, ready to knock when the door opened sudden.

The two boys yelped and jumped a few inches behind. Taehyung had fallen on Jimin while Jimin lost his balance and fell onto the ground, with the other boy lying on his chest.

“W-what?” Hyemi looked bewildered at the scene she was witnessing. Immediately, she closed her eyes with her hands, only seeing through from a gap in between her fingers. “What are you guys doing?” She asked. Her one eye that was seen through the gap was blinking rapidly. She was wearing her normal day clothes, totally not ready for the party look.

“I-It’s not what you are thinking of!” Jimin rolled around and rushed to the stunned girl, panting. “We-we are not planning to-“

“Have gay in front of me? No way man! I have never know that you guys even have a crush on one another,” Hyemi yelped.

You are so wrong, Hyemi, Taehyung told himself as he got up from the ground.

“Why… are you all dressed up, by the way?” She tilted her head questionable when she realized her friends wearing some semi-formal outfit.

“Actually, that’s what we are here for,” Jimin chuckled nervously. “We want to ask you if you would like to come with us to a party…”

“Can I come like this?” Hyemi stretched her hands wide. The oversize white sweater swung loosely, ending at her mid thighs.

“Seriously?” Taehyung raised his eyebrows unimpressively at the girl.

Hyemi rolled her eyes and adjusted the round glasses that were resting on her nose. She sniffed and shook her head. “Then I wouldn’t be going then.”

“Go where?” An unknown voice appeared. The two boys jumped up again in surprise at the sudden approach.

“Going to a party,” Hyemi replied the newcomer with a smile. The two boys glanced around and found the boy that had accompanied Hyemi at the library when they were kicked out of. Jimin and Taehyung immediately got salty at the new presence.

“Aren’t you going to go?” The boy asked Hyemi, standing beside her. He gave her friends a smile and said simple greetings.

“Why should I?” Hyemi asked.

“Because you are the party girl,” Jimin faked a smile. He was drained immediately from looking at the boy next to Hyemi. “Don’t you want a party, Baek Hyemi?”

“No, I am now going to be civilize and be normal for once, doing things patiently instead of recklessly,” Hyemi smiled proudly at what she had promised herself to do before turning around. “Why are you doing here anyways?” She asked the boy.

“Oh, I was just wanting to ask you if you would want to go to a party with me… But I guess it’s a no from what you said to your friends…” The boy drifted off.

“Oh no!” Hyemi snapped immediately, her eyes widen. “I-I-I would love to go with you!” She jumped up and smiled widely.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at the pair with their tired face that showed that they had officially given up with the girl.

“Oh really?” The boy’s face brightens up immediately.

“Do you mind waiting for me for about five minutes?” She turned around after getting an answer from the boy and looked at Jimin and Taehyung. “Taemin, I guess I’ll see you there!” She smiled widely before disappearing into her dorm, closing the door behind the three boys.

“So, see you at the party later,” the boy glanced at Hyemi’s two friends awkwardly, only earning cold looking nod from Taehyung.

“Yeah… see you,” Taehyung muttered, glaring at the boy. “And don’t take Hyemi’s words seriously. When she meant five minutes, she meant a whole hour.”

With that, Taehyung grabbed Jimin by the shoulder and turned around, walking down the opposite corridor away from the boy.

“Hey Taehyung?” Jimin glanced up at his friend as they continued to walk stiffly. Taehyung did not rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter