Vampires Vs Werewolves

You Vs Me: Friends or Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Blood. It’s a wonder how vampires survive by drinking those disgusting red liquid bags.”

“That’s because you werewolves have weak stomachs!”

 

 

ƱƱƱ

 

The only two sounds that he could hear were his stomping footsteps as he strides forward and his heavy breathing. His chest was going up and down quickly but that never stopped him down before he reached the door that he had wanted to enter.

He paused for a moment, staring at the tall door and then at the golden painted doorknob. Here... I go then, he thought to himself, taking a deep breath before twisting the doorknob that he should never had opened without knocking.

“Have you ever wondered about anything before?” A voice appeared in the room.

“I wonder about things all day, Jimin. Starting from why I decided to take this course to why I had allowed you into my room,” the second voice replied.

“Yah! Why are you so mean to me?” The owner of the first voice sat up straight. He scrambled up the bed he was laying on and stared at the girl who was spinning around on her computer chair.

He was a stunning man; everything about that man was perfect. His plump pink lips, his soft almond-like eyes... and his brown hair that parted down the middle. Park Jimin. That’s the name of the stunning man that was prompted up awkwardly on his childhood friend’s bed.

“I did not even allow you to lay on my bed,” the girl replied, rolling her eyes before spinning another round.

The girl was equally as beautiful as the boy was. Her long hair stopped just below her chest. It was dyed in three colors: Brown, pink and red- something like an ombre type of hair. She had soft and large brown eyes, a small nose and an equally full lip.

“So, tell me. What were you wondering about,” the girl asked.

“Hyemi, I was wondering about Taehyung,” he started.

Hyemi, the girl, looked at her friend weirdly. “I’m confused. I don’t want to look at this situation in a strange way but that is exactly how I’m looking at it!”

“Why do you have a mind like that?” Jimin groaned and rolled his eyes. “Just listen, okay?” He gave up on trying to make Hyemi see this in a different perspective.

“Okay, I’m listening,” Hyemi leaned forward, resting her palm on her chin.

“You know, he has this policy of asking us to knock on the door before entering. Why is it? Is he hiding anything? Oh! And there’s more! Why does he need to knock on the door before entering as well?” Jimin asked.

“Only you will be curious of these kind of ‘theories’,” Hyemi replied, rolling her eyes. “Just focus on school would-“

It was too late for Hyemi to finish whatever she wanted to say. Jimin had already jumped down from her bed, was out of her dorm in another moment and was zooming across the corridors to the boys’ dorms.

“Ya-yah!” Hyemi looked at the door her friend had exited. Her eyes were wide. She was perplexed. “Wa-wait for me!” She shouted, scurrying from the chair to run after her friend.

The door was pushed open immediately as soon as he touched the doorknob.

"Taehyung-ie! I have a question fo-“ Jimin was grinning, looking around the entire room of his best friend to find him standing in the middle of the kitchen with a mysterious looking red packet.

"Ya-yah!” Taehyung shouted at the intruder. He placed the red packet behind his back, to avoid the boy’s attention. “What are you doing here?” Taehyung stammered, unable to interpret wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter