The First Battle to Begin

You Vs Me: Friends or Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I used to like you.”

“I don’t.”

 

 

 

ƱƱƱ

 

It was quick. The battle that had just began had ended a few seconds ago. Piles of dead animals stood grand beneath the two boys’ feet.

“How many do you have?” Jimin asked, running his fingers through his soft and brown hair. He glanced down at the piles that they had created.

“I’m counting for god’s sake,” Jimin could hear the other boy’s annoyed voice.

“It seems as if you’re not good at counting,” Jimin observed the boy.

“Yah! Don’t you already feel disgusted about this mess you had made, Park Jimin?” Taehyung whipped up, glaring at the latter.

Jimin then glanced down at the dead snakes he had crushed and tossed.

“Well, at least this forest would have lesser cases of sudden animals accident?” Jimin suggested, shrugging his shoulders.

“Okay, I’ve counted,” Taehyung, declared.

“Great! How many do you-“ Jimin started.

His phone rung unexpectedly. He jumped a little backwards, nearly falling into a pile of snakes and searched for his phone. He fished it out and glanced at the caller ID.

He looked at Taehyung who was looking blurred. Jimin took a deep breath and answered the call, placing the phone onto his ear.

“Hello?” He started.

“Jiminnie! Where are you and where is Taehyung?” The end of the line asked.

Jimin kept quiet for a minute again, glancing at Taehyung. “Yeah… about that, we are together,” He answered.

He could feel Hyemi’s smile against the phone when she heard that. “Great!” She chuckled. “Meet me in the dorm lobby at 9am. I need some hangover soup!”

“But wai-“

Jimin was silent. Looking at the caller ID that had just hung up on him.

“Who was that?” Taehyung asked, glancing up.

“Hyemi,” Jimin replied, lifting his phone up before it hung down his arm. “She wants us to meet her at the lobby to get some hangover soup with her.”

“We’re not even drunk at all,” Taehyung rolled his eyes, his arms crossed.

“Do you want to see her mad again?”Jimin asked quietly.

Taehyung pressed his lips together, staring at the ground for a minute and looked back at. “Fine, let’s go,” He answered. Jimin smiled lightly in response.

Jimin twisted his body and took one step at a time out of the forest.

“Wait,” the sound of the boy made Jimin stopped.

“What do you want?” Jimin asked, sighing. He did not turn around to look at the lost boy.

“We still don’t know who won,” he replied, glancing back at the pile of snakes they had gotten. “I’ve gotten 20. How about you?”

“I didn’t count,” Jimin replied quietly.

“Yah! Didn’t you as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter