Ah, she's here!

You Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 9th, 2017

~11 am, California~

A few hours after hanging up the call with the boys, you woke up from the long nap you'd taken. You sat up, stretched, checked your phone.

|Text from: Hobi😇|
You'd better not sleep through your flight! We'll be at the airport to pick you up. Or we'll send a driver🤷 Be safe~

Ah, that's right. You'd somehow gotten roped into a trip halfway across the world to visit the boys. Oh well, it's not like you were doing anything much with your summer anyway. Maybe it'd be more fun this way. After changing into leggings and a large BTS sweatshirt (probably Jin's), you went downstairs and called a Lyft, and when it arrived you tossed your luggage in the trunk and hopped in. You were ready to go have an actual fun summer break. 

When you got to LAX, you got out of the car and grabbed your stuff. Hauling your luggage inside, you saw someone standing with a sign that said "Our Princess, our Angel~Y/N". Confused, you walked over and asked, "Is this for me?" 

The man holding the sign said, "Ah, yes. Please, right this way Ms. Y/N." You followed him cautiously, hoping you weren't being kidnapped or questioned or anything. Instead, he actually led you out to the section of the tarmac that was reserved for private flights. You were puzzled of course, but intrigued all the same. When the man finally stopped at his destination, he politely bowed and said, "I can take your bags this way for you, miss."

"Sorry, but I don't quite understand. Is this my flight?" you asked, staring up at the small, sleek jet in front of you. Then you noticed it: the small, silver, nearly indiscernible BTS logo on the tail of the jet. The man nodded."Jesus Christ, boys. Really?" you thought. Why did they have to send a private jet for you? You'd always flown commercial before with no problems. Sigh..oh well. Nothing you could change about it now.

As you stepped onboard, a stewardess said, "Welcome, Ms. Y/N. The members of BTS explicitly stated that you were to be treated to the finest of everything. There is Wifi aboard, and blankets and pillows are in the overhead compartments. Your cabin is at the back of the plane should you wish to rest in a private area. Enjoy your flight!" She bowed and you gave her a small bow in return. "Ah! Ms. Y/N, sorry, but I was told to let you know there is a video that has been sent to your laptop that you should watch," the stewardess exclaim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter