Save Me

You Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

"You know, I really have no idea what was going on with those two..They're usually pretty chill with one another," you said slowly. Jungkook's brow was wrinkled slightly, the only outward sign of his curiousity. He nodded, then let the topic go, since you couldn't give him an answer. The two of you sat, sipping at your lattes as Jungkook expressed his desire to create and produce more music like his rap line hyungs. You gave him some encouragement and assured him that you would assist in any way that you could. Finishing up the drinks, you both stood, holding the boxes of baked goods to bring back for the rest of the members. The train ride back was rather quiet, and you were squished quite close to Jungkook. People were getting off of work and heading home, so the car was rather crowded.

"Guys, we're back!" you announced walking into the studio. Taehyung hopped up eagerly from the couch to help with the boxes piled in your arms, taking them from you and setting them down on the coffee table. Jungkook put his boxes down next to yours and together you unveiled all the sugary goodness you had brought. Jimin and Tae eagerly grabbed the pastries they had requested, splitting each one and savoring every bite. 

"Y/N-ah come here and try this!"  Taehyung called your name, holding out what looked to be half a chocolate eclair. You gladly moved to accept, opening your mouth, but at the last second he ate it himself, grinning cheekily. Closing your mouth quickly, you gave a little pout and turned towards Jimin, who gave you a little hug, laughing. 

"Oh noooo Taehyungie you made her sad," he chuckled. He selected another eclair and motioned for you to open up. As you happily munched on the treat, your eyes landed on the animal cakes neatly lined up in a box. Finishing half the eclair, you held the rest towards Jimin who ate it in one bite, making his cheeks puff out--manggae-style. You stood and collected the tiger, bear, and cat cakes. 

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go drop these off," you called over your shoulder, heading towards the studios. 

You knocked lightly on the door of the MonStudio, then knocked again. No response. So you opened the door quietly and entered, and saying a mental "awwwww" when you had. Poor Joon was slumped over his desk, fast asleep. He must have been so mentally strained from trying to produce the upcoming album and fallen asleep. You woke him with a light ruffle of his slightly grown out, ashy brown/blond hair, and he sat up with a groan. 

"Oh, Y/N..What time is it?" he mumbled dowsily. 

"Just about 6 o' clock, Joonie-oppa. We'll probably head home in a bit, but Kookie and I went to get sweets. This one is yours," you said, showing him the little tiger cake you had brought with you. 

"Ahhh cute!" Namjoon exclaimed, making the face he always did when he found something adorable (y'know, the one that goes X) ). He happily accepted the cake and squeezed your hand gratefully, making you smile as well. You left him munching on his treat and made your way to Hobi's studio space. 

Hoseok's POV:

A knock at the door roused me from the zone I had slipped into, and I made a hasty noise that probably sounded like "uhHHyeahcomein yeah". The door opened every so slightly and Y/N peeked around the edge, silently questioning if she could enter (like I would even consider saying no to her).  

"Hi, Hobi-oppa, I brought you cake," she said, revealing the small bear-shaped confection. "Maybe the sugar will give you a little extra push." She smiled, bright and happy, a smile I was often told mirrored my own. I gestured for her to come closer, which she did. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer, taking the cake from her hand and setting it on my desk.

"Y/N-ah, Y/N-ah... do you know how much we treasure you and love you? You're so so important to us..please always stay our friend." I murmured into her shoulder. I felt her arms wrap around my shoulders and squeeze.

"Hobi-oppa is something wrong? Why the sudden affection? You know I love you all and always will," she chuckled, dropping a fleeting kiss onto the crown of my head. I closed my eyes. I didn't fully know if I loved Y/N as more than a friend just yet, but I knew that I wanted her to stay forever, not just for the summer. After a few moments, I squeezed her super tight and said, 

"Our Y/N-ah should just stay here with us! You have your room at the dorm, and you can just do classes online or s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter