Advil and a...WHAT?

You Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 11th, 2017

~8 am, Seoul, Korea~

You awoke with a pounding headache and a dry mouth, and tried to sit up. This only served to make your head throb and spin, making you groan in pain. Briefly, you considered getting up to get medicine, but figured your head probably couldn't handle it. So you groggily looked around, trying to recall last night's events. Your gaze settled on a head of black hair snuggled down into your comforter, dark against the white blanket. "Ah, that's right..I asked Yoongi-oppa to stay last night.." Blushing furiously at the thought, you gently shook his shoulder to wake him up.

"Mmm..up already? Just come back to bed Princess..." he mumbled. Damn. That. Morning. Voice. Though. The bed, along with Yoongi's voice, proved inviting and you did as he asked, settling into his arms under the comforter once again.

Jungkook's POV

Hmm.. Yoongi-hyung and Y/N still weren't up yet. While this wasn't out of the norm for Yoongi, who loved his bed like no other, Y/N never slept past 9. It was already noon. I could only just remember Yoongi-hyung threatening me last night for being affectionate with Y/N, and while I didn't regret my decisions at all (*winkwonk*), I didn't want there to be any trouble or tension between us. I decided to wake Y/N first, walking towards her room. I opened the door quietly, but stepped back in shock as soon as I entered. There on Y/N's bed, nose to nose with her, hugging her as if she were a teddy bear, was Yoongi, fast asleep. I could feel the anger rising inside of me, and I wanted to yank Yoongi out of that bed and punch him in the face for being a hypocritical bastard. He had dared to scold me for picking Y/N up, but it was okay for him to sleep with her? I stalked over and shook him roughly, adding a punch on the arm for good measure. He dazedly opened his eyes. Unfortunately, this also woke Y/N up, entangled as she was in his arms. I forced a smile onto my face.

"Morning Jagi, you should get up and eat something...Advil and waffles are in the kitchen. Yoongi-hyung, may I talk to you for a second?" I said as calmly as I could. Y/N pouted (adorably, might I add), but she sat up and stretched, then shuffled off to the kitchen in search of food. Yoongi, on the other hand, chose to stay in the bed, blinking and starting to wake up.

"What do you need Kook?" he asked. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to my own room. I just couldn't stand to see him in her bed anymore. "Kook, what the hell are you doing?" he raised his voice, completely awake now.

"Why. Were you. In. Her bed." I said through gritted teeth. Yoongi-hyung tsked and rolled his eyes.

"Kook, she asked me to stay last night because she didn't want to be alone. And frankly I didn't want her to be alone either, after the way you and Hoseok were touching her," he said coldly.

"So it's not okay to carry her for two seconds or dance with her, but it's okay to snuggle with her all night? I'll bear that in mind," I sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter