Just Wanna Be Yours

You Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 15th, 2017
~ 3pm, Seoul, Korea ~

Yoongi's POV:

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on the beat of the song, the notes flowing through me. The Chainsmokers had sent over a few audio files for the collaboration, and a few hours ago, Namjoon had forwarded them to me, along with a text that said:

| Text from: RM |

Hyung, you try, PLEASE. I can't make heads or tails of it; it all sounds too alike >:(

I'd laughed at his text initially, opening up the audio files to get started. But now I was feeling the all-too-familiar ache in my temples, which was pulsing with each beat of the tracks (which were indeed all very similar). Y/N still wasn't back yet, though it'd been well over an hour since she left to see Hoseok. I decided to go check on them; maybe they were working together on the Hixtape or something.

I knocked on the door of Hoseok's studio; nothing. Knocked again, still no response. I pushed the door open slowly, looking around until my eyes settled on the two of them, curled up on the couch. Y/N was tucked into the corner of the couch, head flopping forward as she dozed. But Hobi was sprawled across the whole couch, with his head in Y/N's lap and an arm loosely slung around her waist.

I blinked a few times, not sure of what I seeing. A wave of anger washed over me. Why was Hoseok being so touchy with Y/N? Did he like her too? I was torn between wanting to wake them up, or leaving them be. I knew that waking them up and looking annoyed would only cause Hoseok to be suspicious of my motives (given my previous behavior), but at the same time, I didn't think I could stand to watch them cuddle any longer. After some thought, I settled on something subtle, but enough to get their attention. I opened the door quietly, then pushed it closed more harshly than needed, so that it shut loudly. I saw Y/N jolt, her eyes shooting open, waking Hoseok in the process. He tightened his arm around her out of reflex, then blinked his eyes a few times, coming out of his slumber. He looked at me, confused. "Seok, can you come help me with the beats the Chainsmokers sent? Neither Joon nor I can make sense of it all," I said gruffly, improvising a reason to disturb them. Hoseok squinted at me, still drowsy and suspicious, but made a noise of assent and stood, helping Y/N up. He walked out ahead of me and I held out my arm; a silent invitation to Y/N. She smiled sleepily and came to slot herself into my side, letting my arm drape around her shoulder. I couldn't help myself, and landed a light peck on the crown of her head. We walked a little ways down the hall (not exactly hurrying), then Hobi called Y/N's name, gesturing for her to go to him. She reached up to give my hand a squeeze, running up to Hobi, who slid his arm around her shoulder, pulling her into his side. The action seemed somewhat protective, a thought only confirmed by his looking back at me, checking my reaction. His eyes were cold; a warning.

We got to my studio, which was down the hall and to the right of Hoseok's, and Y/N didn't key in the passcode, but waited for me to catch up and do it myself. Fortunately, Y/N knew that when it came to others, even the members, I preferred to be the one letting people in. She was the only exception to that rule, but really, why wouldn't she be? *winkwonk*

Hoseok's POV:

I settled into Yoongi's desk chair, aware of Yoongi sitting on the black leather couch behind me. I hit 'play' on the first track and turned around, closing my eyes to focus, but not before seeing Y/N on the couch with Yoongi. They were pressed together, and he was st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter