Cake and Kook

You Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 15th, 2017

~ 4pm, Seoul, Korea ~

Jungkook's POV:

"Jungkook. Jungkook-oppa. Kookie-oppa." Y/N's small hand was on my shoulder, shaking me out of the daze I'd fallen into. "Hellooooo, anyone home?" She spoke again. I blinked several times, focusing on her sweet face, which was hovering in front of my own. I nodded quickly and vigorously, accidentally knocking our foreheads together with a *thunk*. Y/N jumped back from me, eyes screwed shut and hand clasped to her forehead in pain. She stumbled back and Jimin caught her arm, easing her down into a chair and muttering soothingly. Taehyung just looked at me quizzically.

"You okay Kook?" he asked. I nodded again, laughing lightly. I hadn't meant to zone out, but the thought of Hoseok holding Y/N protectively in his lap had really gotten to me. The image of Yoongi smirking when Hoseok had to let her go was still lingering in my mind as well. Sure they had pretty opposite personalities, and they butted heads sometimes, but overall the two of them got along really well. Seeing the two of them so obviously against one another was strange, especially after living with them for 5-6 years. Was this all really over Y/N? I knew that Suga liked her; he'd annouced it to us all. But I had no clue that Hobi liked Y/N as more than a friend until now...

The aforementioned girl was still in the chair Jimin has seated her in, with a bright red mark on her forehead that I'm sure matched my own. But Jimin was sitting on the arm of the chair still, short fingers playing with Y/N's hair. She said something and he laughed, throwing his head back the way he always did.

"Hey Y/N," I said suddenly, standing up. She looked over, meeting my eyes. "Wanna go get sweets?" Her face lit up even more, and she quickly agreed, standing and coming to take my hand. "Jimin-hyung, Taehyung-hyung, do you want anything specific?" I directed the question to the two others. Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't we all going?" he asked, a hint of suspicion in his tone.

"I mean we can, but I figured it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter