Family Time

You Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 13th, 2017

~ 10am, Seoul, Korea ~

Your POV:

"Y/N-ah, I think it's time you wake up now~" a voice came, along with a hand on your shoulder, shaking you lightly. Your drowsy eyes blinked open, only seeing a foggy outline of a person. But the bed felt different..and the ceiling was grey, not white...where were you? You sat up, surprised at your unfamiliar surrounding, and your forehead roughly connected with that of the person hovering above you. "OW HOLY FU--Y/N-AH THAT'S NOT VERY NICE," shouted Jonghyun, hand clamped to his head. His yelling snapped you out of your sleepy daze, and seeing that he was hurt, you hopped out of bed and grabbed his wrist, leading him down the stairs to a kitchen chair. Moving quickly, you grabbed a Ziploc bag and filled it with ice, then wrapped it in a small hand towel. You removed Jonghyun's hand from his forehead and placed the makeshift ice pack on the rapidly forming red mark. After he was set, you made yourself one too, and slumped down in the chair next to him. 

"Yah, Y/N is SO good here already. She knows where everything is and she's comfortable. That's good," chuckled Key. He was standing at the counter, sipping at his tea in amusement. 

You laughed wryly. "Key-oppa, if I was truly settled in I would've known where I was when I woke up and none of this would've happened," you pointed out. He smirked and nodded in assent, draining his mug and heading to his room to change. After turning on the Keurig to warm up, you asked Jonghyun, "Is Taemin-oppa out? I didn't see him when you woke me up." 

"He's out on a jog before it gets too hot, but Onew-hyung's still asleep, and I'm not sure where Minho is, " he replied. You took in the info and nodded. "What do you wanna do today?" Jonghyun asked lazily. 

"Mmm we should get bingsu. I haven't had any since I got here, and I want some SO BAD," you said. Jonghyun laughed at your instant answer of food. You stuck your tongue out at him and left him in the kitchen, going to the living room with your mug of hot coffee to turn on something to watch while you waited for Onew to wake. 

"Bingsu, call," shouted Jonghyun . "But do you want to go to a picnic or anything? Today's a free day, we have a photoshoot tomorrow," he reminded you. "You're coming with us right?" He sauntered over and sat on the couch with you, taking the remote from you and flicking to MBC. "We should take new pictures of us all together. New family photos for the new house" he grinned, gesturing to the walls and tables around you. You considered his offer.

"I suppose I can tag along, I don't want to be home alone. And we can go eat bingsu in the park or something, but maybe we can go volunteer at an animal shelter before? It's a nice day, and we can give back to the community for a bit as well," you suggested. Jonghyun thought it over, and nodded slowly, agreeing.

"Okay, we'll let the others know too," he said. The door opened and Taemin walked in, sweaty and out of breath. He tiredly walked to you and took a swig of your coffee, then ruffled your hair and headed off to shower. Shortly after, Minho came in with several bags of groceries and asked for your help putting them away. You followed behind him and assisted as he had asked, letting him know about the day's plans.

"Yeah, bingsu sounds good! And it'll be nice to have a relaxing day before the shoot tomorrow," he said brightly. "Is Onew-hyung awake?" he asked.

"Um, I'm not sure. He might be awake, just not up," you said. He nodded, tucked the last apple into the fridge, and strolled up the stairs to get Onew. They soon came back down together, Onew already dressed. You realized that you were the only one still in pajamas and ran upstairs quickly to change. You joined them all in the living room and called the local animal shelter to ask if you and the boys could come. Of course, they said yes (w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter