A Bright Bunch

You Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 12th, 2017

~ 12:45 pm, Seoul, Korea ~

Your POV:

"Are you just going to sit quietly, or are you going to tell me what's wrong?" said your driver.

"Minho-oppa...I can't yet..okay? Maybe when we get back to the dorm I'll tell everyone.." you said quietly. Choi Minho, Flaming Charisma of SHINee, tsk'ed at you, but let the topic drop. The rest of the ride to the SHINee dorm was silent.

Jin's POV:

After Y/N stormed out, we had all stood there in shock for a little bit. She couldn't leave the dorm, she'd only come two days ago...right? Plus she was moved in already. No, she wouldn't leave, I decided. She might lock herself in her room for a bit, or not come home until late. But in the end, we were her home.

My thoughts were interuppted by Yoongi finally tearing free from Hoseok and Jimin and running out the door. I blinked, not fully comprehending what was happening. "Aish, YOONGI HYUNG PLEASE DON'T," called Hobi, sighing and running after Yoongi.

I turned to Namjoon. "Hey, you don't think she'd actually leave, do you? She just came.." He looked at me, and his brow scrunched.

"I don't know. I hope she doesn't, but knowing her, and how important our unity is to her, she might try."

Hoseok's POV:

I ran after Yoongi, calling for him to stop. He slowed to a fast walk, but showed no signs of turning back. We arrived back at the dorm just in time to see a small figure duck into a red sports car that drove off with a roar.

"No...no!" Yoongi yelled. He turned to me frantically, "Hobi, she didn't leave right? That wasn't her right? She's in her room upstairs, right?" Hearing him so upset made me upset as well, and in this state all I could do was indulge him. So we jogged up to the dorm to find her door ajar and her closet messy. Yoongi stared in shock. "She really did..." he said quietly. I was surprised as well. It just wasn't like her to truly run away. And to where? Where had our beloved Y/N gone?

Holding back my own tears, I squeezed his shoulder and sent a quick text to Namjoon.

| Text to: RapMonie🤷‍♀️ |

She's gone. I'm going to stay with Suga. Come home quickly, if you can. We need to find out where she is.

Your POV:

The ride took a bit longer than expected, but when you finally arrived at the dorm, you understood why. It wasn't their old dorm. In fact, it didn't look like a dorm at all. Instead, it looked like a spacious, beautiful, modern house. Minho chuckled at your face when you stepped out of the car.

"Impressed? We don't do too bad for ourselves, do we?" He placed a hand on your back and lightly pushed you towards the front door. As you entered, you stared around some more, taking in the cool neutral tones and the open floor plan, making the house seem much bigger than it already was.

"Oooooh Minho-hyung brought a girl hooome! It's been a while since you-oh! Y/N! Is that you?" Taemin skipped down the stairs, stopping in surprise when he saw you. This caused Key, who was right behind him, to bump into him, and both of them tumbled down the remaining steps. You laughed gently as you rushed to help them up.

Once standing, Key held you at arms length and turned you this way and that, looking you up and down. "Hm. Too skinny, too tired, too sad. But at least you're dressing well," he said wryly, tousling your hair and pulling you into a quick hug.

"Ahh hyuuung lemme hug her I missed her!" Taemin pushed Key off you and squished you so tight you lost your breath momentarily. He pulled back and took your face in his hands, asking "Why didn't you tell us you were coming? I would've thrown you a party or something." 

You looked away awkwardly, "Actually..."

"Yah, Taemin-ah, stop harassing her. She's here now, okay? Let her be," came Onew's voice from the top of the stairs.

You looked up at the sound. "Ah! Hello Onew-oppa, it's been a while," you greeted him. "Where's Jonghyun-oppa?"

"He's still out at the studio or something, I'm not sure," Onew shrugged. "Why don't you get settled in? We can talk altogether when he gets home."

You nodded and turned to Minho. "Is there an extra room? If not I can share or sleep on the couch."

He thought for a second and said, "No extra room, but I think Taemin's has an extra bed."

"Yayyyy! I get to room with Y/N~" sang Taemin happily. You smiled at him and mouthed a 'thank you' to Minho, following Taemin to the room so you could put your stuff down. While waiting for Jonghyun to get home, you and Taemin played around on Snow, putting on cute filters and taking a large number of selcas. He some lighthearted drama and Minho came in to watch as well. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter