Stay Away

You Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 11th, 2017

~1 pm, Seoul, Korea~

Your POV

You stared blankly as Hobi carried you back to your room. He set you down on the bed and went to close the door. Sitting down gently next to you, he softly said, "Y/N...are you okay? Do you need water or anything?" He seemed so concerned, you felt like you had to respond. 

"No, Hobi-oppa...I'm okay.." you whispered. You tried to wet your dry lips with your tongue, but all that ended up really happening was tasting the vanilla-ed flavor that Yoongi had left behind, presumably. After being so close to him, then being taken away so quickly, you felt cold and small. Hobi noticed your slight discomfort and stood quickly. 

"Under those blankets, Y/N. I'm going to go make us some hot cocoa and then we'll just relax and watch Disney movies, okay?" He nodded with finality, and you didn't have the heart not to listen. Sighing, you got under the covers, grabbed the large Pooh TsumTsum that your friend had given you, the TV, and waited for Hobi to return. 

Hobi's POV

As I softly closed Y/N's door, I listened carefully. Though all the rooms were pretty soundproof, even the thick doors and walls couldn't eliminate the sound of voices screaming back and forth. I made my way to Yoongi's room and slipped in. Yoongi was still seated on the bed, but his left cheek looked as if someone (probably Jungkook) had punched him. Kookie was currently behind Jimin, seething with fury. He seemed to want nothing more than to beat Yoongi to a pulp. I cleared my throat, tapping Jin on the shoulder so he'd let me pass. Taking a deep breath, I spoke.

"Min Yoongi, you know what you did was wrong. She looks shell-shocked Yoongi, and she'll barely even whisper," I said accusingly. I didn't care if I was being mean, none of us did anymore. Y/N was our princess, our angel. The one person we all wanted to protect at all costs. But he had broken that. He had hurt her. And that was something that was going to take a lot a time for us to forgive, if ever.

"So what? She's a girl, if I like her, I like her. I don't see why you're all so defensive," Yoongi scoffed. "I'll spend as much time alone with her as I want, doing whatever I want, so f**k off." Outwardly, he seemed annoyed, maybe a touch irate, but we could all tell he was boiling with anger inside. "What, do you guys like her too?" he asked smugly. The room went quiet, everyone peeking at one another *coughcoughjungkook*, silently wondering if what Yoongi said was true.

"You know I do, Yoongi-hyung. You knew from the second I met her that I did. And you still did this, hurtin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter