Drunk, but not in love...yet.

You Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 10, 2017

~8 pm, Seoul, Korea~

You stepped out of your room to the sound and smell of meat grilling. Arriving in the kitchen , you saw that Jin was already making samgyeopsal-gui, your favorite. 

"Y/N! Hurry can you start the sundubu-jjigae? We're all starving," Jin said. You nodded quickly, heading to the living room first to grab Yoongi. The boys were watching some episode of Hwarang, with Tae pointing out all the times he nearly broke. Yoongi looked at you questioningly. 

"Yoongi-oppa, sorry, but I need you for vegetable prep," you told him. He murmured "ah" and rolled his sleeves up. You heard footsteps from the living room. Apparently Jimin and Jungkook hadn't wanted to be left out and came to help. You set them to work with the zucchini, onion, and mushrooms as you started to wash and cut all the seafood. 

Soon, the kitchen smelled like a world class restaurant. The tofu soup you'd been working on was bubbling away, and the boys had helped to set up the table, now filled with lettuce, greens, grilled meat, garlic, gochuchang, and much more. There was also a few bottles of soju that you wouldn't be touching, though you knew the boys were all of legal drinking age. Taking the soup off the stove and setting it in the middle, you called all the members to eat. They all rushed in shouting happily for food when you felt a soft touch on your shoulder.

"You're not going to be drinking are you?" Hobi's voice came floating over your right shoulder. You shook your head. "Yeah, I guessed as much, so I brought you this," he held up a bottle of your favorite lychee Calpico. You embraced him gratefully, knowing you'd now enjoy your drink as much as they did theirs. He beamed and handed you the drink, then ushered you to your seat next to his. As you ate, everyone laughed and talked, just like a regular family might. You asked for opinions on a new hair color, and everyone threw out suggestions. Tae had said platinum blonde, but the others had quickly shut that down, saying that it'd wash you out. Ash blonde, lavender, and periwinkle were all brought up, but you didn't think any of those would flatter you.

Then Jimin said, "Maybe a darkish peachy rose color..? Kinda like Suga-hyung's old hair but a little darker." The others qiueted down and suddenly seven pairs of eyes were intensely observing you. then, one by one, they slowly nodded, all agreeing on it. You thought about it. It didn't seem outrageous or anything. You nodded, agreeing.

"I'll take you in tomorrow," all the boys said simultaneously. They shot glares at one another, before starting to bicker loudly. You sighed internally.

"Guys...is this really necessary..You can all come," you said. They stopped at once and looked ashamedly at you. You looked back pointedly and began eating again. Things loosened up again and soon the table sounded just as it had before. The member were now passing around your yogurt drink to do Calpico/soju shots. Hobi and Tae, the lightweights, were already gone (XP) and the rest were getting there. Only Jin and Yoongi were still in the buzzed stage. 

Hobi scooted in next to you, handing you a shot glass. "Aigoo, just one drink my sweet angelllllllllllllll" he slurred. You looked at Yoongi worriedly, and he slid a hand around you waist to pull you closer to himself, away from Hobi.

"Hobi doesn't know what he's saying, Y/N, he's intoxicated. Just set it down, it's okay," he said smoothly. You did as he said and tried to relax. But Hobi pouted and picked up the glass again, using his puppy dog eyes to convince yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter