Don't Wanna Be Lonely

You Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 15th, 2017

~ 8am, Seoul, Korea ~

Jungkook's POV:

I sat up and stretched, then groaned, hearing my joints crack in the silence. As I stood in the bathroom brushing my teeth, I thought about last night. It had been nice, to be sure, but I was happier now that Y/N was home with us, versus SHINee. Though I liked them fine, and had met with them at various award shows, I didn't love their closeness to Y/N. Yes, she had met them first, known them longer, but we were the ones housing her, were we not? I suppose that I was jealous, in a way. Seeing Taemin and Minho draped over her in pictures posted publicly on Twitter wasn't exactly my favorite, especially since I knew we couldn't be like that with her. The sasaeng would rip her to pieces if they caught so much as a glance of her. We all knew that, which is why we took such great care to keep her hidden. But with SHINee, she looked like a part of their little family, in both the public and private eye. I sighed, shaking myself out of my thoughts. I headed down to the kitchen, towards the smell of delicious food.

Seokjin was already there, portioning out rice for the eight of us, while Y/N kept a watchful eye on the doenjang-jjigae (soybean paste stew) that was simmering on the stove. As soon as I saw her, I wondered how I had been jealous of SHINee in the first place. She had a home with us, and was truly a part of our family, if the sweet little apron and matching house slippers she was wearing were any indication. She turned around and spotted me, smiling brightly, then rushing to give me a hug. I chuckled as she crashed into my chest, then wrapped my arms around her, already intoxicated by the scent of her green apple shampoo. If only she knew the effect she had on me...

She pulled away from the hug, but kept hold of my hand, guiding me to the table, where Jin had finished up the food and set everything out.

"Kookie-oppa, make sure you eat well okay? I wasn't here to make sure you were for a couple of days, so do it now," she said. "I'm going to get everyone else up, and then we can all eat together!" She skipped off, knocking on doors and coaxing the other five members to get up. She went to Yoongi's room last, I noticed, and shut the door behind her as she entered. I felt my lips quirk downward, but forced myself not to dwell on it too much. Four sleepy hyungs stumbled out of their respective bedrooms, but still the door to Yoongi's room stayed closed. Just as I had looked down at my soup uncomfortably, I heard the door click open and Y/N walked in slowly, since Yoongi had apparently attached himself to her back, hugging her waist like a sloth and trudging behind her. His head rested on her shoulder, eyes still closed. Y/N led him to his seat and reached back to lightly touch his hair. "Yoongi-oppa, c'mon, get off," she chided him gently. He groaned and unwound his arms from around her, moving to slump in his chair.

"Coffee," was all he huffed, and seconds later, a steaming mug of it was on the table before him. "Oh...thank you..." he grumbled, though noticeably less irritated. Y/N grinned wanly, patting his head once more before taking her seat between him and me. Breakfast was delicious, as expected from Jin and Y/N, and there was no longer any tension between us, so we all sat and talk amicably. Hobi mentioned that he'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter