Come Back Home

You Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 14th, 2017

~ 5am, Seoul, Korea ~

Your POV:

"Y/N wake uuuuuuuuuppppp," called Taemin from his own bed. His voice was muffled by his comforter, which he was still under, seemingly in an effort to become one with the pillows. He sat up with an "oof" as the pillow you threw towards him hit him in the stomach.

"You wake up, you're the one who has to actually be at the shoot," you grumbled half-heartedly.

"Both you kids need to get up, now," Jonghyun called through the door. "If we're late to this shoot we'll have to reschedule, and I don't want to get up at 4am again anytime soon." Sighing loudly, you scrambled out of bed, knowing that if you didn't, Jonghyun would burst through the door and pour water on you (or something to that effect). Running to the bathroom, you quickly brushed your teeth, washed your face, and brushed your hair. There was no need to change or put on makeup since the staff at the shoot would take care of it later. Finishing, you dragged Taemin out of his bed, much to his protests, pushed him towards the restroom, and went downstairs to make yourself some coffee before heading out. He came down shortly after, looking considerably grumpy, and took your coffee mug from you, taking a sip and sighing as the caffeine started to course through his veins. The six of you, pajama-clad and slightly drowsy, made your way out the door and into the van. Taemin dozed lightly next to you in the backseat, while Jonghyun and Key bickered over nonsense in the front. Minho and Onew were deep in their phones in the middle seats, shopping probably.

About an hour and a half (and a much-needed nap) later, the van stopped and you all clambered out to make your way to wardrobe, where you were surrounded by a group of the coordinator noonas deciding what to give you. As you'd come to photoshoots before, they roughly knew your sizes, and they held various shirts up to your torso to gauge whether or not it'd work well with the boys' outfits. After six outfit changes, some mascara and lip tint, and a lot of fussing, they finally deemed you decent enough to go join the boys, who had finished in wardrobe long ago and were already out working. You shyly went over to the photo area and stood a short distance behind the cameraman. As they tilted their heads and served looks (:p), Minho glanced over and spotted you. 

"YAH WHO IS THAT GORGEOUS GIRL STANDING OVER THERE?" he yelled, making you giggle. The others looked up too,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter