Come visit us!

You Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 9th, 2017
~2 am, California~

*ring...ring....ring*

Your phone rang insistently from its place on your nightstand. You blindly grabbed for it and answered.

"..hello?" you croaked, eyes squinted from the sudden brightness of the screen.

"YAH, I TOLD YOU SHE'D BE ASLEEP JUST LET HER GO BACK TO SLEEP," yelling streamed through the speaker.

"WELL SHE'S AWAKE NOW SO LET'S JUST TALK," another voice yelled back.

"...Tae? Hobi?" you mumbled, still somewhat confused.

"HI Y/NNNNN!!!" the energetic boys chorused.

"We just missed you so much and also just arrived home from the concert so we wanted to call! Also I wanted to tell you tha--AHHHDAKJVB;A SUGA-HYUNG WHY!" Hobi was cut off by Min Yoongi aka Suga, grabbing the phone and roughly shoving him out of the frame. As Taehyung and J-Hope complained loudly offscreen, Yoongi smiled sweetly at you.

"Our Y/N is awake? Ahh, still looking like a princess in the middle of the night," sighed Yoongi, every bit the Prince Charming. 

"Yah, what's this? You guys called Y/N and didn't even invite me? Rude," you heard Jungkook somewhere in the background. He smushed in the frame next to Yoongi and excitedly waved.

"Hi Kookie-oppa, Yoongi-oppa" you grinned. Your crazy boys never settled down. "Is there a specific reason you called? Where are the other guys?" you inquired.

"Ah, well we just missed you mainly. Namjoonie and Jin-hyung went grocery shopping, and Jimin is on the phone with Bang PD-nim." explained Yoongi.

"Y/N when are you gonna come visit usssss?" pouted Hobi, throwing on his aegyo because he knew you always crumbled when he did.

"Yeah, when's your summer break? You can come see us then," agreed Taehyung.

"Uh actually..." you stammered. You were already on summer break (haha XD), you just had been too lazy to plan anything.

"No way. You're already on break huh? And you didn't even plan to co---" Kookie broke off, peering at a message on his phone which had just popped up. All the sudden, a mischievous smile spread across his face. "Ahhh, so you didn't plan to come see us. Well that for you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter