#06

Slave

Tired feeling after accompanying Tiffany who toured her house. She sat on the bed. The girl put her face in her hands.

 

The last sentence of Tiffany came back to her head. Her face flushed again.

 

"Yah! What do you think of Kim Taeyeon! Aigoo how could such a thought have you thinking of, eoh? Woahh Kim Taeyeon it turns out you're so stupid. She's a bad, she's the one who keeps you here, do you understand?" Taeyeon said as she stared at her reflection in front of a mirror attached to the cold room.

 

The girl sighed and dropped herself onto the bed.

 

"Ahhhh ~ molla ~~"

 

She took a sitting position and looked for something. "Ah, my phone is definitely taken. Do I just give it back? "

 

Taeyeon seemed to weigh a moment then she shook her head.

 

"That's a bad idea," Taeyeon murmured.

 

Then the girl got up from her seat and walked around the room.

 

"Why is this room like it created for me? This is really my type."

 

She headed to a bone cabinet in front of her. She opened it slowly and timidly. There may be a long decaying corpse there. Well, let her imagination run wild. After all, now she is also here for reasons that don't make sense. So it could be a woman named Tiffany it has done strange things before she did to Taeyeon right now.

 

Cklek!

 

The door of the cabinet opened, and she was instantly taken aback by her falling mouth.

 

"Woahhh very beautiful!" Taeyeon shouted with a radiant face. She studied one by one the clothes hanging in the closet. This was the first time she had had beautiful clothes in her closet.

 

"Or Tiffany's closet that's more accurate" Taeyeon thought irritably as she recalled the incident.

 

"You like?"

 

Taeyeon paused. She looked around. She thinks her eyesight is still good, no one else in this room other than herself.

 

"I asked, do you like it?"

 

Taeyeon is getting confused and scared. It was clearly Tiffany's voice but where?

 

"Did he install cctv and speakers here?"

 

"Do you intend to ignore me?"

 

Taeyeon shook his head strongly. "Ti-no! Where are you?"

 

"Find me. You do not need to get out of this room because I'm near you. Look carefully, I could be under your pillow "said Sehun accompanied by unclear giggling.

 

Taeyeon frowned. "In 10 seconds you do not find me, you will know the consequences" continued the man.

 

"Mwo? This time what? Playing hide and seek? Are you a grown woman with a mentality? "Taeyeon growled.

 

She starts looking around the room that actually looks very stupid to anyone who sees it. Besides, what is Tiffany a fairy who is small? Why did she have to go to the corner of the room and under the pillow.

 

"I'm definitely being mocked"

 

The girl ran to the pile of books on the table beside the bed, and right then she was startled when Tiffany rang again.

 

"You've found me, TaeTae?"

 

Taeyeon just silent and unpack the book one by one. And to hell for everything. The girl shrieked in shock and retreated a few steps to the fall when she saw Tiffany's face only inches away.

 

"Yah! Gwaenchana ?!" exclaimed Tiffany frantically.

 

Taeyeon hurried to her feet and leaned forward briefly.

 

"I'm sorry" she said still a little shock.

 

She didn't expect if there is a rectangular gap that is the size and length of about half the arm that connects her room with Tiffanu room.

 

The girl rested her knees on the floor and the other half stood firm with the hand she put on the table so she could see Tiffany.

 

While the woman was seen sleeping facedown on the bed with her hands folded in front of her face. It turned out that the gap was face to face with the woman's bed.

 

"Does this surprise you?" Tiffany asked casually.

 

"No, it's normal," Taeyeon replied softly.

 

'Dammit, I almost had a heart attack'

 

"Then sleep. I just want to greet you." Tiffany said with a smile. The woman smiled, with her eye smile but Taeyeon's body was again warm as before.

 

"N-ne"