#016

Slave

continued from #015

 

"Do you like it?"

 

Taeyeon swallow ice cream flavor chocolate in then looked Tiffany briefly before eating ice cream vanilla flavor in the grip of her left hand. Tiffany did deliberately buy 2 ice cream cone for Taeyeon after seeing the glowing eyes of the girl when buying ice cream earlier.

 

Tiffany chuckled at Taeyeon. The girl holds the ice cream in each hand. And she ate it very greedily. It was as if it had been the ice cream of her life.

 

One of them by minimizing the portion of food they eat and keep the way as much as possible. But unlike Taeyeon, not even countless fingers again how many times Tiffany clean the ice cream spots left behind the girl's lips.

 

Tiffany actually wants to make a sound again, but seeing Taeyeon who seems not to take it for the ice cream she was eating, Tiffany discouraged. For a moment, she felt jealous with the ice cream. How can its charms lose with ice cream? She was even ignored by the girl.

 

After spending her ice cream, Taeyeon took a deep breath and grinned. It again provoked a thin smile on Tiffany's face.

 

"I just found out if woman can be that happy just because of ice cream"

 

Taeyeon stares at Tiffany for a moment.

 

"Thank you" said the girl.

 

Tiffany who is still examining Taeyeon's expression, finds herself disappointed that Taeyeon's smile is back faded.

 

"Let's buy ice cream again" invite Tiffany while pointing her head once towards the ice cream booth and then back staring intently Taeyeon face.

 

Taeyeon's brow furrowed. "Ne? Which was enough Tiffany-ssi "Taeyeon said politely. The girl was confused. Why did she take her with ice cream again?

 

"It is okay. Come buy it again, you can buy as much as you want." Tiffany grumbles. Sounds impatient.

 

Taeyeon is getting more confused. "But I no longer want Tiffany-ssi"

 

Tiffany's face immediately looked sad and upset at the same time.

 

"Why not want any more?"

 

"My mouth is satisfied with the previous"

 

"And you look happy"

 

Taeyeon linked her eyebrows.

 

'What's she really doing?'

 

"And you were smiling" said Tiffany. She looked at Taeyeon's face with a look that ... .send?

 

"Me-means?" Taeyeon asked confusedly.

 

"You keep smiling while eating ice cream earlier. And when you're done, you look sad again. I really like to see you when you smile and really hate when you have to see your bent face like that." Tiffany said ending with her index finger pointing towards Taeyeon's face.

 

Taeyeon is silent. Just be quiet. Not responding to Tiffany's words. I don't know, he doesn't understand. She only found that part of her was stunned by Tiffany's words.

 

===========

 

The man fell for the umpteenth time. It was obviously still burning, but the physical was no longer energized. His body was pulled back and fell back when a strong blow landed on his face.

 

His face was covered with blood. His breath was wheezing. When he was alive and dead, a man in a luxurious suit approached her and squatted right in front of his.

 

"Still not wanting to tell?" He asked with a smile.

 

He grabbed his hair roughly and whispered right in his ear.

 

"Where are you hiding? Do you want to live here?." 

 

To Be Continued