#07

Slave

A woman with a black mane was flipping through her cell phone with one hand. She looked bored, but the glow of her facial expression that was worried about something didn't go away from earlier.

 

"Did we report to the police?" She asked the other woman sitting in front of her.

 

The doe eye girl shrugged her shoulders and sighed.

 

"I'm just afraid something will happen to Mrs. Kim, you heard what Taeyeon said back then?"

 

"Don't you worry about her Yoona? We don't even know now where she is."

 

The girl justified her sitting position and looked at the woman named Kwon Yuri with a look of annoyance.

 

"Are you crazy? I'm worried about Taeyeon to want to die. I can't even do my photography perfectly because I keep thinking about it." Yoona growled.

 

Yuri took a rough breath and stood for the toilet at the end of Yoona's living room.

 

Yoona sighed again for the umpteenth time and she intended to lean on the couch if only a other woman had not interrupted her first.

 

"Yoongie?" The woman called.

 

Yoona smiled thinly. "Yuri is here?" The woman asked whose full name was Seo Ju Hyun.

 

The girl nodded affirmatively. Seohyun takes a sitting position next to her girlfriend.

 

"Do I need to ask my friend for help seeking Taeyeon?" She asked again, wiping Yoona's head. She knows if her lover is quite often cranky from yesterday because her friend who disappeared.

 

"Is it okay hyunnie?" Yoona replied.

 

Seohyun nodded. "Then please yes, I'm very worried about it"

 

"Yes you are patient and just pray. Ah yes, I found this in front of the bathroom. May belong to Yuri." She said as she handed her a black leather wallet. Yoona took it, then accidentally when she took the purse out of Seohyun's hand, the fold of the wallet opened. Displays a wedge in there.

 

The girl was flabbergasted. She clapped in disbelief. It should not be there. It should not be in the wallet of a Kwon Yuri.

 

"What's wrong?" Seohyun asked confusedly.

 

Yoona hurriedly closed the wallet and put it in her jeans pocket. The girl displays a forced smile.

 

"It is okay. Yuri's so reckless that her wallet is falling unconscious, haha" Yoona replied nervously.

 

"All right, then I want to go. I want to meet my friend who might be able to help find Taeyeon."