#01

Slave

#01

 

Taeyeon ran as fast as she could. She didn't care about the night air piercing her body wearing only thin clothes. No, she didn't care about that. The important thing now for her is as soon as possible to her house.

 

She entered the apartment building, up one by one the steps that connected it to the 3rd floor building of the old building. The girl, who is 22 years old breaks in impatiently. She could see there, a tall man with a thuggery like a thug holding a soju bottle in his left hand.

 

Not far from her, there was a middle-aged woman who was limp on the floor. Her face was gloomy, plus the bruises on her right cheek that looked new.

 

    "Ah, come home you're finally rancid bastard"

 

Taeyeon rushes to help her mother to her feet. Yes, the woman is her mother.

 

    "What are you doing toumma ?!" Taeyeon exclaimed angrily.

 

    The man was being indifferent, he put down a bottle of cigarette and dragged Taeyeon's hair.

 

    "Yah! What are you doing! Let go of me!" Taeyeon screamed trying to release his hand. The man was really drunk and couldn't control himself.

 

"Kim Youngbin !! Take off your hand to Taeyeon! Don't hurt my daughter." Mrs. Kim shouted. She can't bear to see her daughter treated in such a way.

 

    The man who was none other than Taeyeon's father or rather Taeyeon's stepfather just laughed mockingly and removed his grasp from Taeyeon's long hair.

 

    "I told you, you could hurt me but not with my daughter. Why are you like this?" Mrs. Kim asked trying to help her child stand up.

 

    "Tsk, it's my fault? That one is both of you. One woman is an unreliable sickness and an unknowing "

 

    "What are you saying?!"

 

    Mrs. Kim quickly grabbed Taeyeon's arm that almost hit her stepfather.

 

"What? You want to hit me? The basis of selflessness. Didn't I just tell you to sell your body so that your mother can be treated and I can buy a drink. But you just denied and made me angry like this "

 

    "You .. the bastard base. I'm not willing to call you 'Appa'. Don't expect me to do such a lowly work "  Taeyeon fierce.

 

    The man instantly burst out laughing.

 

  "But how about it? I already sold you "

 

    Taeyeon's eyes widened in surprise. She looked at her mother for a moment and then looked back at her stepfather.

 

    "A-What? What are you saying?"

 

"I sold you. I've even signed on their paper. So get ready to leave my house tonight. Ha ha ha ha"

 

    Taeyeon's heart sank. Didn't she hear right? Her father? Sell ​​her ??!.

 

    "T-Taeyeon-ah, g-get away from here," whispered Mrs. Kim. Taeyeon still with a confused self just realized when her mother was pushing her body to get out of there.

 

    "Run Taeyeon-ah !! Run! Go away from here!!"

 

    Feeling there was nothing she could do but run, Taeyeon finally followed what his mother ordered. Although she didn't know it was something she had to do or not. The most important thing now is to run. She just needs to run as far away from her father and ..and then leave her mother?

 

"! COMEBACK HERE YOU A LITTLE RAT! "

 

    Mr. Kim closes his apartment door so forcefully that Mrs. Kim is startled. His anger was unstoppable. Seeing her husband walking toward her with a violent face made her run as fast as she could go into the room and lock herself there. Because she knew, the man would definitely hit her again.

 

===================

 

  Taeyeon still running. For a moment in her escape, she wondered if what her stepfather had said was true. She was nothing but a. She can't even protect her mother. She can only escape from all the things that haunt her. She is just a little mouse that all humans hate. Although she didn't do wrong, in the presence of her was hated by people and must run to avoid them and hide behind the rotten garbage.

 

    Herself no less sad than a rat and rotten garbage on the roadside it. As if she was born only to suffer. The girl sobbed. She kept running as fast as she could to a place. Her mind was mixed up.

 

    From her crazy stepfather, her  mother who continues to suffer, until she is now a 'owned' by someone who doesn't know who. She still can't believe it, it turns out her stepfather was really serious with her sentence to ask Taeyeon sell herself.

 

   The girl arrived in front of a house that separated the two streets. Getting the fence unlocked, she bursts in and knocks at the door impatiently.

 

    No need to wait long, the door was open. Displays a woman in black.

 

    Taeyeon immediately hugged her bestfriend. The crying was breaking.

 

    "Taeyeon-ah? Wae geurae?" Asked the woman frantically.

 

    "Yuri-ah ... please, help me"