#02

Slave

Taeyeon POV

 

    "Are you feeling better now?" Yuri asked gently. She rubs my back softly with a smile. The sweet smile of the woman was able to make my body feel warm, even warmer than the cup of tea I am now holding. Yuri is always like that. She always be to make me comfortable.

 

    "Ne, gomawo Yul"

 

    "Taeyeonnie !!!"

 

    Me and Yuri immediately turned our eyes toward the sound source. She's Yoona, my best friend. It must be Yuri who called her here. Who else?

 

    "Youngie-ah" I called quietly. The girl ran and hugged me tightly.

 

    "I'm fine, sorry to make both of you bother" I say sincerely. They both are my best friend who really love me. They are willing to help me under any circumstances.

 

"No, no matter Taeyeonnie. Now can you tell me what happened?" Yoona asked looking impatient. Her expression describes herself as very worried. While Yuri just silent and justified the location of my blanket. I'm now in Yuri's room, sleeping on her bed.

 

    "My father comeback. He hit my mother ... again "

 

Normal POV

 

    Yoona closed in shock, she immediately grabbed Taeyeon's hand. As if her strength and fortitude were channeled to the little girl.

 

  "And my father sold me to someone"

 

Yuri gawked in surprise, as did Yoona.

 

    "Mwo ?! Is Kim Youngbin really crazy? He sold his own daughter? Even though his a stepfather and he shouldn't be so mean to you and your mother. Damn man! I'd better go to your house now and beat him up so he cancels that crazy thing!" Yuri exclaimed emotionally.

 

Her anger can't be held back. It was enough she saw Taeyeon who often cried because of his act. And now she has to accept the fact that her bestfriend is being sale? Seriously!

 

    Yoona quickly grabbed Yuri's arm for her to sit back.

 

    "Yuri-ah .." Yoona murmured softly.

 

    "Taeyeon, I'll try to help you as much as possible. So what can we do for you? I don't want you to be treated like this by that bad guy. Shall we report to the police?"

 

    Taeyeon lowered her head deeply.

 

    "My mother loved him so much. Though she continues to be hurt to suffer as now, her love is never dim. She will not let you beat her husband and you could be reported to the police. I didn't dare report it to the police myself because as you know, my mother helped him hide all his crimes all along and my mother can also go to jail later." explained Taeyeon.

 

Yuri grunted and finally chose to sit back again.

 

    "But what about you Taeng?" Yuri asked.

 

    "That's why I'm hiding here Yul, please hide me. I don't want to go with anyone who buys me. My heart felt like breaking. I'm afraid. It felt so scary that I could hardly breathe. If it's like this, why don't I just die? No more meaning I live "

 

    Taeyeon's tears flowed again. She covered her face with both hands and her body began to go up because of the crying.

 

    Yuri and Yoona immediately hug Taeyeon and try to calm the girl. They can't figure out how can a girl as good as Taeyeon have to live a life so dark like this?