#011

Slave

"Do you want to be punished?"

 

Taeyeon was silent. What other suffering would he endure ?. Tiffany's gaze clearly intimidates her. Her nerves seemed to shrink until she didn't dare to look at her. Anyone please tell her what she would do to her because she was quite shaky when Tiffany took her grip out of her briefcase and grasped her wrist tightly.

 

Taeyeon has not had time to speak, Tiffany first pulled the girl roughly entered here room which is right in front of them. The woman surnamed Hwang slammed her room door and didn't forget to lock the door.

 

And the innocent girl can only pray that scary things didn't happen to her.

 

"Do you really intend to tease me?"

 

Tiffany asked with a fierce look. She was upset, really, to be honest. She will be glad if the woman in front of her shows her body shape to her. But not there, hell no. In place earlier, where installed 2 cctv at once in each cubic space. She doesn't accept, really don't accept if 2 ahjussi in charge of monitoring her home cctv recordings can see the Taeyeon it.

 

Okay, just say Tiffany is crazy but the fact is that the woman was really crazy because of Taeyeon. Well, although she wouldn't accept it if she heard the statement directly.

 

"N-ne? A-niyo, I don't intend not even think to tease you." Taeyeon replied a little shaky.

 

Tiffany does have so many skills from Taeyeon's point of view. The first of her  magical abilities that could make Taeyeon's heart beat faster, the second electric shock in her hand that could make Taeyeon petrified don't move, and the third horrible look that seemed to be able to hypnotize herself. Okay, what other abilities do you have Tiffany Hwang?

 

Taeyeon bowed her head afraid. Tiffany exhale roughly. She walked over to her  closet and took a shirt from there. She returns to Taeyeon and what she does next is pull the second towel Taeyeon uses to cover herself.

 

The girl felt uncomfortable, but then Tiffanu quickly covered her little body with her shirt.

 

"In my house there are many cctv that you can't even see where it is. There are some people I have to monitor anything that happens in this house for 24 hours. I do to keep this house from anything that wants to disturb, I don't want it to be boomerang for me because you are here." Tiffany said while putting her hands to cupped her face.

 

Taeyeon's face flushed again, though he didn't quite understand what she 

 had said.

 

"In this house there are also many servants/bodyguard who may appear when you are in this state. I don't thank them to see and enjoy what's mine."

 

And this time Taeyeon's face flushed flawlessly. The girl's body heats up. She understands what Tiffany means.

 

"So-sorry" Taeyeon murmured. Tiffany's hand was still on her face so she couldn't avoid the man's two slices.

 

"I'm about going to work, quickly dressed and accompanied me."

 

Taeyeon doesn't want to take a headache and immediately nods her head, though she doesn't understand why Tiffany said the word 'reply'. Did she just help her?