#013

Slave

The world is so beautiful if you are a woman of power and certainly live with a lot of money. Taeyeon came to that conclusion when she came to know a woman with an obscure origin who had kidnapped her and who had been arbitrary as if this world belonged to her alone. Well, who else would it be if Tiffany Hwang.

 

Taeyeon wouldn't have thought that way if she had not tried to monopolize her. Well, if she does belong to the woman as the woman herself says, she should have a label on it "made for Tiffany Hwang" or something like that. But the label is not installed in the body.

 

Doesn't that mean that she doesn't belong to the woman? Why she had monopolized her as if she were breathing just to sit beside her, like her doll of a display.

 

The woman was quite stiff with all her childish thoughts. Okay, that girl is really hot now. If only her life didn't depend on every word that came out of the woman's grace, perhaps all the curses had been taken out of her. Anyway ..

 

"You're mad?"

 

Taeyeon's mind broke off when Tiffany made a sound. Taeyeon turned around, the woman still looking ahead. Focus on driving.

 

She wanted to wipe out the distance between them and scratch Tiffany's smooth face right then, but whatever the power of a Kim Taeyeon.

 

"Aniya" the girl lied.

 

How could she not be angry? Since this morning Tiffany kept asking Taeyeon to be by her side and asked her to do things she should be able to do. As,

 

"I don't like sitting here alone. Accompany me"

 

"I am thirsty. Give me a drink."

 

And many more. Until she sat in the passenger seat beside Tiffany, she still had to accept Tiffany's request or order that sounded annoying and of course she had to do it halfheartedly.

 

As…

 

"My tongue tastes bitter, I want candy. Open one for me."

 

"You want an accident because I take the candy personally?, you should put the candy in my mouth. If anything happens because I'm a little off guard how?."

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes tight for a moment as she remembered it. The girl opened her eyes again and looked at Tiffany briefly.

 

"Is my mother all right?"

 

Tiffany nodded curtly. "Yes"

 

"Thank you"

 

"No need" said Tiffany quickly.

 

"Because you're beside me your mother will be alright"

 

"And what about my father?"

 

This time Tiffany just silent, she didn't answer and also didn't seem to want to answer that question. Her jaw hardened, her grip on the steering wheel also looked stronger. So that the veins in her hands are visible. Taeyeon is shocked and certainly frightened, she doesn't understand why Tiffany suddenly looks strange, but that must have happened something between her father.

 

At the same time, Tiffany's car was parked inside the basement of a famous mall in Seoul.

 

"Get down" orders Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon nodded and got out of the car with the latest version of the Audi brand.

 

============

 

"Buy whatever you want" Tiffany said for a moment they came out of the elevator

 

Taeyeon frowned. "What for?"

 

Tiffany sighed and looked at the little girl beside her.

 

"All your needs" answered Tiffany. 

 

Tiffany pulls Taeyeon to their first stopover. A shop that looks luxurious, with writing outside its store; "Inside out - Womanity Lingerie".

 

Okay, but do they have to go there? Just read it Taeyeon's face is flushed.

 

"You want to stand just like a statue?" Tiffany asked coldly.

 

Taeyeon shook her head and turned her body around. "Here is very expensive"

 

"What do you care? Is not it using my money?" Tiffany asked again.

 

"But in a street shop is cheaper" Taeyeon replied trying to undo Tiffany's intentions. The woman took a distance to be able to whisper right in her ear.

 

"A valuable asset is supposed to be protected by a price", she whispered, quite seductively. The girl's face flushed, but she quickly backed away from her so close to Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon shy, also annoyed at the same time.

 

"I'm poor, so I don't know" Taeyeon grouches annoyed.

 

"Then from today you become rich" said Tiffany indifferently.

 

"Can we help you?" Asked an employee there.

 

"Please find this woman. Give her some packs." Tiffany replied soberly.

 

"Okay, what size do you use?"

 

Taeyeon's face blushed, and Tiffany kept her cool face on.

 

"I'm just going around the shop" Tiffany concluded, she handed her credit card to Taeyeon then went around.

 

Taeyeon felt quite relieved, at least she didn't need to feel so ashamed.