#014

Slave

"Did you buy it?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon nodded. 

 

Once there, Tiffany continues to invite Taeyeon to shop here and there. From clothes to handphones, everything is bought. Though it's all for her purposes, Taeyeon just feels bored. Because she is not the type of woman who likes to shop like Tiffany. She would rather spend the little money to go to the toy store and buy some toys that can take off her tiredness.

 

Some paper bags are already in Taeyeon's hands. Even Tiffany also took her, so much they buy. The girl sighed.

 

"I think that's enough"

 

Tiffany nodded. "I think so"

 

The woman leads Taeyeon to a long chair near the elevator and asks the girl to sit there. Tiffany took out her cell phone and called someone.

 

"Hurry to KYH Mall right now, take all my shopping here and bring it to my house. In 5 minutes you're here ,. Arraseo?" Tiffany switched off the line quickly. Taeyeon would bet if the person who called didn't even have time to reply to Tiffany's words.

 

Realizing that Taeyeon stared at her with a strange look, Tiffany immediately sat beside the girl.

 

"Why? Am I beautiful?" 

 

"Too confident" thought Taeyeon.

 

"I can order my subordinates to do whatever I want" she boasted.

 

The girl just smiled briefly forced then her gaze divert in the other direction. In this way she can know, if Tiffany is a woman who is very spoiled at her age. She was arbitrary and childish.

 

It must be because of the power that is in her hands. That's why she hates her real father. Power can indeed make people fall asleep until forget themselves. For example: Tiffany Hwang.

 

Taeyeon's face was instantly moody, she didn't look happy before but the light of her face now looks more dim. Tiffany who realized immediately cleared .

 

"You, what until now you are not interested in my life?" Tiffany asked.

 

Taeyeon returns Tiffany's gaze. "Of course I want to know about your life Tiffany-ssi" Taeyeon replied.

 

Tiffany's face instantly sparkled. "Just ask, as long as I can still answer I will answer all"

 

Taeyeon nodded her head several times before she started asking.

 

"Do you love me?" Asked the girl.

 

Tiffany's face, emblazoned with a wide smile, instantly seemed surprised by Taeyeon's to-the-point question. The woman looked confused and nervous.

 

"Why you ask like that?"

 

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders. "In the drama and also in the novel it is said if people will only do a very crazy thing when she/he is in love. I'm just confused when you ask me to stay by your side, do you fall in love with me?"

 

Tiffany scratch her nape that is not itchy. "Are you mocking me?" The woman asked.

 

Taeyeon shook her head. "Forget it"