#03

Slave

Taeyeon tries to open her hard-to-open eyes for crying all night. Her body feels very weak and her head is dizzy. She looked around the room.

 

    The sound of the door opened. Yuri came in with a tray in her hand which contained two slices of sandwhich and a glass of hot chocolate milk on top.

 

    "Morning Taeng "

 

    "Morning Yul" Taeyeon replied with a smile.

 

    The woman placed the tray on the table beside Taeyeon. She sat on the edge of the bed.

 

    "Eat"

 

    Taeyeon nodded and immediately took a glass of milk and drank it down. Yuri chuckled with amusement at the milk in the corner of Taeyeon's mouth and wiped it with napkin.

 

"Where did you sleep last night?" Taeyeon asked as she chewed Yuri's sandwich.

 

   

 

    "Beside you" replied Yuri. Taeyeon nodded her head.

 

    "You're not doing crazy stuff right?" Taeyeon teases the woman.

 

    "Am you interested?"

 

    Taeyeon features her lips. "Yah! My body is not that bad." Taeyeon grumbles, and they both laugh.

 

    "What about Yoona?" Taeyeon asked.

 

    "Yoona? Picked up by her girlfriend, she says she stayed with her girlfriend for a while. She wants me to tell you "

 

    "Lover? Which lover?" Taeyeon asked, confused by her innocent face. Yuri instantly laughed.

 

Well indeed, their one friend often has more than one woman beside her at the same time. But they don't care though Yoona is a famous model with the nickname 'playgirl' or a woman who likes one stand night. They accept Yoona as it is.

 

    "Seohyun, I think you've met. They just invented yesterday. Looks like she really loves Yoona. Just last night the woman scolded Yoona because she went to my house when it was late." Yuri said.

 

    Taeyeon smiled thinly. "Hopefully. Yoona is a girl who deserves sincere love." Taeyeon murmured, staring up as if wondering how good her best friend was.

 

    Yuri dabbed at Taeyeon's head and stood up to the cabinet in the corner of the room.

 

"You're also Taeyeon-ah. You should not be treated like this. Although I'm not the one who lived it. I still feel annoyed, why the world is not fair to you"

 

The girl just smiled bitterly. To affirm inwardly.

 

Yuri returns to Taeyeon and hands over a pair of clothes. Light brown tops combined with a jacket and black trousers.

 

"Bathe and use it"

 

Taeyeon nodded curtly. She rushed off the bed.

 

"Do you still want to practice today?" Yuri asked back to Taeyeon while playing with her phone.

 

"Certain. I don't want to miss the day. It's a pity and I also want to re-create the painting and sell it. Just so you know one of my loyal customers even sent me so many emails because I was annoyed to stop painting" explained Taeyeon.

 

"You have not met your customer yet? Is she or he?" Yuri asked still busy with her one gadget.

 

"Hmm. She. I don't know but she always reasoned if I meet. Well, maybe as a career woman she's busy."

 

Yuri nodded and then a second later she sighed. "I think today, you better not leave this house. I have a bad feeling."

 

"I don't know, but I really want to paint now. Gosh why is it so hard to open this? Yuri-ah, can you open this for me?"

 

Yuri turned and her eyes widened open.

 

"Yah! Why did you take off your shirt here?" Yuri asked a little frustrated when she found Taeyeon who was back facing her with only a bra and underwear. 

 

"What is the problem? And you will not be interested, either? "

 

Yuri grimaced and approached Taeyeon.

 

Yup! So true. The woman, a beautiful girl named Kwon Yuri complete it is a woman who experienced ual disorders. She is not interested in women. As attractive or y as any woman even though she's gay.

 

"Please open the hook. Somehow hard to open "

 

"It's stuck Taeng." Yuri said.

 

"Ah, worth it"

 

"I let go of this snag and you open it yourself in the bathroom. Even though I'm gay like you, I'm still woman and It's a little weird if you like that." Yuri said quietly almost whisper then walk away from Taeyeon and back struggling with her cell phone.

 

Taeyeon looked at Yuri with a puzzled look.

 

"Why is she like that?" Taeyeon murmured softly and hurried into the bathroom.

 

"Yuri-ah! I borrow your towel, okay?" Taeyeon called from the bathroom.

 

==============

 

Taeyeon and Yuri parted in the middle of the road. Yuri dropped Taeyeon right in front of the MWN Dance Club building. The place where Yuri danced and trained her students. The place is so majestic to just be a dance club place. Not surprisingly, because it has a place and a club that is a businesswoman who has a major agency in Korea.

 

    Actually Yuri wanted to take Taeyeon to the place where she painting but the girl keeps banning her and demands to be taken from the car, finally Yuri obliges her.

 

    After getting out of Yuri's car, Taeyeon immediately sighed and walked slowly as Yuri's car entered the parking lot. She unlocks her handphone and what he first feels when it shines is a deep sense of resentment and hatred.

 

She deleted all the messages and missed calls from her stepfather. For a moment she wanted to put the phone into her shirt pocket, it first broke off Taeyeon's intentions.

 

    "E-mail? Of whom?"

 

    How shocked Taeyeon was when she read the email. It turns out that the sender of the email is a loyal customer. Her heart was warmed reading the contents of the email that said how homesick and fond of one customer with his paintings. He also said if he really waits for Taeyeon to re-sell the paintings to him.

 

    The girl smiled. Feeling there are one or few people who praise and support you, it turns out that a hard life in front of you can feel a little light. That's what Taeyeon feels.

 

    That's what makes Taeyeon continue to want to go to the painting course. In addition to being able to learn for free because the owner is a friend of her biological father who has died, there she can feel has her own world. Pouring 'love' into the world in her paintings.

 

TAEYEON POV

 

    I'll be there soon. Just enter the hallway and walk about 50 meters and I will arrive.

 

    "It's been a long time since I met Mr. Jung," I mumble. I walked down the not-so-big aisle with a smile.

 

    Mr. Jung is the friend of my real father who has a painting course. I'm so grateful to know him.

 

    I keep walking until something strange I realize. Either my feelings alone or there is someone behind me is walking. I feel bad. I slightly tilted my head to look at it in the corner of my eyes.

 

    A woman?

 

   I speed up my pace. I again remembered the words of Yuri telling me not to leave her house because her hunch is not good. That Yuri sentence haunted my mind.

 

    For a moment I quickened my pace, she did it too. I'd better run!

 

BUGH!

 

    My body just dropped onto the asphalt when I felt something hit me right at the neck. I felt dizzy, my eyes could not open and my consciousness was getting away.

 

    But I can feel, my head that doesn't kiss the asphalt because it is held by someone. Was she the woman who followed me? Does she intend to help me?

 

    My consciousness drifted away and I heard a voice from a woman but it was not the one who supported me, because I was sure the voiced woman was now squatting in front of me. Who is she? I want to see it but my view is dark. I can only hear the faint voice of the man. A unique voice though I can not quite hear it. Then before I really lose my consciousness. I heard her whisper in my ear.

 

    "Come with me, Taenggo"