#04

Slave

 A black BMW car drove at medium speed on the streets of Seoul. Inside were three men in black from head to toe, and a petite girl who had not yet awakened from her stupor.

 

The woman sitting next to her almost every second stared at her face with a worried look. She grunted at the two older-looking men sitting in the front seat.

 

"Didn't I tell you not to rough for her ?!" said the woman in a low voice but sounded very horrible.

 

"A-ah M-Ms H-Hwang .... sorry, but I just do as you instruct" replied a man who was driving.

 

Ms Hwang only grunted and her gaze returned to Taeyeon. She gently rubbed her head and clasped her left hand tightly.

 

"Mianhae"

 

==================

 

The clock shows 5PM. The girl woke up. The first thing she did was blink her eyes until her eyes can see the clear. She circulated her view with all her ignorance over where she is now.

 

A room? Why she there?

 

The rooms are simple but elegantly impressed. The room was dominated by pink, except for the door and some black dope appendages. Immediately her body shuddered, her hands fisted strong and cold sweat was flowing on her forehead. She remembered what happened in the alley. Just returned to remember and say her father who said she had resold in her head.

 

"W-Where am I now?"

 

Suddenly the door of the room was open, showing a woman casually pink dressed. She has beautiful eyes, pale skin, has brown hair and pinkish lips. She walked toward Taeyeon who was scared to death. She squeezed the blanket that covered her half.

 

"Finally you wake up."

 

Taeyeon is silent. Maybe her lips are pale now. The woman just smiled thinly and took a sitting position on the edge of the bed leading to Taeyeon.

 

"I'm Tiffany Hwang." She introduced herself.

 

"Who is this girl?"

 

Seeing Taeyeon's face looking bewildered and frightened, the woman who claimed to be named Tiffany repeated her sentence.

 

"I'm Tiffany.Hwang." she said with great emphasis.

 

But seeing Taeyeon's still same expression, the woman just sighed and showed a disappointed look on her face.

 

"W-Why am I here?" Taeyeon asked hesitantly.

 

"Why ask like that? Haven't you been told by your father?" Tiffany asked a little annoyed because Taeyeon looks like didn't know her.

 

Taeyeon looked thoughtful for a moment. Apparently true, her father didn't play with the sentence. It's been sold. Herself that has been sold to the woman in front of her.

 

"Ahh .. that .." Taeyeon murmured softly. It seemed that her eyes were blurred because the tears were almost falling if Tiffany didn't speak out loud.

 

"So Kim Taeyeon! There are some rules you must obey."

 

The girl was a little shocked but in seconds she put her ears really - so that none of them were missed. But on the other hand, for some reason now she is very afraid, but she can't deny that the existence of Tiffany now slightly lessen the tension.

 

"First, you have to go to college. Either any of those majors, which you must definitely go to college. Secondly, make a schedule so that every week you attend a painting course class. Then the third, don't ever dare to do any kind of work in this house." explained Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon is a bit gawky. She was also confused fear. Regulation number 1 and number 2, however, is what she really wants to do. Was it just an accident? Or did Tiffany know what she wanted? But if it is true, how can Tiffany know it?

 

Taeyeon's increasingly inexplicable mind immediately broke off when Tiffany opened again.

 

"And for the whole, you have to follow what I command. Doing anything should have permission from me. No rebuttal, no complaints. Do you understand?"

 

Not wanting to take a headache, Taeyeon nods her head straight. Although she was able to draw conclusions. Herself here is none other than just slaves who must obey to her master.

 

Herself seemed to be sure if her life is so colorful, every day there is always additional color in her life but it's not the color of happiness that can make her happy, but the color of darkness, the color of sadness, which makes it only able to surrender to the world.

 

So pathetic.

 

But, at least she could go back to college and keep painting. It was something she really wanted from the first. Besides the existence of the regulation, it means indirectly will bear all the needs and cost of her life is not it?

 

"S-Sorry Ms, is this my room?" Taeyeon asked cautiously.

 

The girl instantly felt intimidated when Toffany cast her sharp gaze for a moment when she asked.

 

"Did I make a mistake? Am I wrong to ask like that? And besides this room is too good for a slave like you. Gosh Kim Taeyeon why are you so stupid?" Taeyeon thought to herself.

 

Tiffany brought her face closer to Taeyeon's face. She gently rubs Taeyeon's right cheek.

 

The girl was disturbed, but comfortable at the same time.

 

"Don't call me like that. Simply 'Tiffany' only. And this is where your room is also my room."

 

"NE ?!"

 

Taeyeon's mind instantly raged. Automatically something wild fills her brain and Tiffany instantly knows what Taeyeon is thinking of just smiling - a fake smile.

 

"You're mine. I bought it to mine. So you should always be with me." Tiffany said aloud.

 

Still with her gaping face, slowly began to appear a red tinge on the girl's face.

 

"W-what does that mean? So I sleep with her?"

 

"Think what are you?" Tiffany asked as if she could read Taeyeon's mind.

 

"My room is next to this room. I mean that, this room you can stay but the owner is me. Did you misunderstand?" Tiffany added with a crooked smile that Taeyeon could mean was playing with her.

 

""

 

Taeyeon who finally understood the purpose. Tiffany immediately sigh of relief. At least she could tell if this Master was a realistic woman.

 

"So..eum Tiffany-ssi, what should I do today?" Taeyeon asked a little uncomfortable as she pronounced the woman's name.

 

The brown-haired woman looked thoughtful for a moment. "Today is Sunday, I'm not working so you just accompany me wherever I go" she replied lightly.

 

Taeyeon frowned. She was still confused, to be honest. If she can't do any work, so from the beginning she was bought not to be a maid or something. So why did she buy it? Why should her?. So many questions floated in Taeyeon's mind, but the girl didn't dare to ask.

 

"Why should I follow you wherever you go?"

 

"Then let me show you the contents of this house"