#05

Slave

"There is a bathroom, because your room doesn't have a bathroom so you have to go there if you want to take a shower or anything" Tiffany pointed to the white door in the corner of the room after the kitchen.

 

Taeyeon nodded her head.

 

"But if you feel too far away, you can go to the bathroom in my room"

 

Taeyeon instantly looked at Tiffany who has grin at her face. She immediately looked away.

 

'No, thank you. Why does her face look like a ert like that?'

 

After heading around Tiffany's private 'private' home, Tiffany takes Taeyeon to her backyard with a large swimming pool and flower garden.

 

The girl has been amazed ever since. She just thinks what her job is until she can have this magnificent house at a young age.

 

And again, this house has a lot of workers who have their respective duties. As there is not far in front of her, there are about five woman in black and white uniform typical 'maid' who was tidying the flowers - flowers varied there.

 

The woman is definitely rich. If Tiffany only needs a friend in her home, she can certainly 'buy' or hire some other woman but why should her?

 

"Why?" Tiffany asked while her face close to Taeyeon's face.

 

The girl was startled and shook her head quickly.

 

"It's okay. Forgive me"

 

Tiffany restored her position and only raised her shoulders at a glance looking confused. For her nothing is wrong. Although the girl looked worried and confused. For her nothing is wrong. She wants her here, with her.

 

"Tiffany-ssi"

 

"Yes?" Tiffany replied with a sparkling face. As already waiting for Taeyeon to open from earlier.

 

"May I ask?"

 

"Certain"

 

"Why are you doing this?"

 

Seeing Tiffany who never answered her question, Taeyeon immediately realized if she had just made a mistake that might be a little ... fatal?

 

"I-I mean no-not like that .. I mean .. I-I'm just confused why I'm here .." Taeyeon said nervously fix the question. While the woman was silent, with a flat expression that could make Taeyeon feel intimidated.

 

"Don't you know?"

 

Taeyeon was a little surprised then the next second the girl hit her lips several times with her hands. Cursing in the heart.

 

'Kim Taeyeon it's so embarrassing! What are you saying?!'

 

"I-I'm ... sorry but I mean that's why you bought me? Why are you asking me to stay here and be yours? Are you childish ?! "Taeyeon's tone grows higher without she realizing it.

 

And back, Taeyeon realizes if she made a mistake that seemed so fatal.

 

Tiffany pulls Taeyeon's hand roughly toward somewhere. Taeyeon who can't do anything it can only obey.

 

The woman pulled her into a corner of the back garden with a fish pond high enough with a cupid angel fountain located in the center of the pond.

 

Very suddenly, she lifted Taeyeon's tiny body easily. Tell the girl to sit by the pool.

 

The shocked Taeyeon can only be silent to help, plus the view from Tiffany's very cold eyes makes her flea dead. The girl bowed her head in fear.

 

Tiffany stood before her with both hands placed on the right and left sides of Taeyeon's body, as if to limit the movement of the girl.

 

"Can I lean your chest? Or can I touch your chest?"

 

Taeyeon instant eyes straight round perfectly. She stared at the woman in front of her with a horror gaze.

 

"YAH!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she pushed Tiffany's body to keep her distance. She was sure she had not misheard Tiffany's words before. ! with Tiffany who has the status of 'Her Lord' and herself who is 'her master's doll'. She will not accept if you have to get such indecent treatment.

 

Tiffany a little surprised by Taeyeon's attitude but the woman immediately chuckled amused.

 

"Why am I asking like that" muttered the woman.

 

Taeyeon is silent. Her face showed a terrible fear but she tried to cover it up with a firm and cold look. Tiffany who realized it could only hold her hand so as not to pinch her cheeks because the girl looks very sweet in her eyes.

 

"Tsk, I'm not a ert. Then you do it okay." Tiffany said.

 

And unexpectedly, Tiffany takes Taeyeon's hand. Lift it up just above the left side of her chest.

 

It seems that Taeyeon will never get used to Tiffany's always unexpected attitude. She tried to pull her hand but Tiffany kept grasping Taeyeon's wrists to hold her.

 

Her face flushed.

 

"Do you feel it? My heartbeat?" Asked Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon nodded quickly. She does feel it, Tiffany's heartbeat is so strong. So strong and fast. As if to get out of her sock and reach for her.

 

"Only you can make my heart like this without running and tired. A bit of a pain but I love it. That's why you're here. Is that clear? "

 

This time Taeyeon was completely silent. It was completely silent that her inner self was also silent. Her mind is empty. Her fears just disappeared. Changed by her suddenly rising body temperature. Her body felt hot from the toe to her crown.

 

'W-what's this? What kind of magic is this?'