#08

Slave

Yoona came down the stairs of her house, still with a raging feeling. I don't know but for a single second she couldn't lose her curiosity and fear it. She turned her head in the direction of the living room.

 

The girl hastened her pace when she found Yuri still sitting on the couch.

 

"Ya Kwon Yuri, why are you still here?" Yoona asked as she sat her on the same couch with Yuri.

 

"Ah, I'm just lazy to go home because now, my sister with her boyfriend, I don't want to disturb them. Can I?" The woman was talking while busy with her cell phone.

 

"Ahh of course," Yoona replied. The girl rubs her palms, she looks confused.

 

"Yuri-ah ... I want to ask," Yoona said.

 

"Sure"

 

"I asked because I didn't understand. Not wanting to accuse or speculate that nonsense. I just wanted to ask you something. But I'm not sure and I'm afraid I hurt you." Yoona explained.

 

Yuri frowned confused,

 

"What do you mean Yoong?"

 

Yoona stuttered, she massaged her temples several times before staring straight into Yuri's eyes.

 

"Do you still have a relationship with that girl named Hyoyeon?" Yoona asked.

 

A second passed from the Yoona question, and Yuri nodded her head in agreement.

 

While Yoona just looks more dizzy and not sure.

 

"Does your relationship run smoothly? Don't you quarrel or anything? "Yoona asked again. The girl tried slowly to get to the main topic.

 

"Yes, that is maybe. So what?"

 

Yoona shifted her gaze as she noticed Yuri staring at her with a puzzled look.

 

"Have you ever picked up Taeyeon's fallen property? Or have you ever been entrusted with an item by Taeyeon and still have it in you? Or did she ever give you something that you might find valuable?" Yoona asked repeatedly. She feels her already looks very stupid now.

 

And Yuri looks increasingly confused. The woman cleared . She put her cell phone on the table.

 

"Yoong, what exactly do you want to ask? I don't think I ever picked up Taeyeon's falling possessions, she never gave me stuff, and the stuff Taeyeon once gave me was Mickey Mouse, I just considered those gift as a precious thing." Yuri answered Yoona's questions clearly.

 

Yoona who was listening to Yuri's explanation instead of relieved, was even more amazed and upset at the same time.

 

Yoona snorted, she took out Yuri's purse from her pocket.

 

"This, why can't you realize your wallet is falling?" Yoona asked as she handed the wallet to Yuri, who was staring at her with horror.

 

Yuri grabbed the wallet and put it quickly into her purse.

 

"D-do you see the contents?" Yuri asked anxiously with her head bowed.

 

Yoona snorted. She stood up from her seat, put her hands on both sides of her

 

"From your expression right now I'm even more convinced if it's true. Hey, lying there is a limited. How long till you hide this lie? Huh!?."