Chapter 2

But Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People's been wondering how is the friendship between Taeyeon and Jessica. With spotlight, they seem to ignore each other, and have no interaction at all compared to Jessica and the other 7 members. There's people who claim that this was all mediaplay and believe Taeyeon and Jessica still keep in touch.

Truth was they really hate each other, and stop talking since then. But the real reason why, they barely know themselves. 

 

Why did Taeyeon hate Jessica?

Perhaps because Taeyeon was furious after finding out that her member had another plan outside of Girls' Generation, and wanted to focus on her own ambition/dream. Perhaps because Jessica no longer put her full effort and commitment on the group activities. Perhaps because she saw Jessica as a threat for the group to fall down. But for sure, Taeyeon just wanted to protect Girls' Generation at all cost. 

Taeyeon was the one to get all the hurtful comments from people, she finally got over it. It took her almost 2 years to become a stronger version of herself, and became Taeyeon that people like again. Sometimes, she wondered why she needs to please people. So there's time she was envious of normal life or more freedom.

 

Why did Jessica hate Taeyeon?

Perhaps because Jessica was furious that they were not supporting her. Perhaps because they did not understand of her reason and side with SM. Perhaps because it's Taeyeon who she cherished the most. But for sure, Jessica was glad that thing still went well between her and the other members.

Things were hard to her first after immediately get kicked out of Girls' Generation. There were alot of uncertainty going on, but she didn't get shaken by those obstacles. She fulfilled her dream to successfully operate her own company. Sometimes, she missed being on stage again as an idol since she spent her whole teenager life for training. So there's time she was envious of idol life to sing on stage. 
 

 

"This is my kinda Wonderland~ This is my kinda Wonderland" 

Taeyeon's awake because of the song playing. Taeyeon wondered if it's Yuri again that keep pissing her off by playing Jessica's songs. 

"이건 꿈이 아닌 완벽한 멜로디~ Like a song I can sing" 

That's it. Taeyeon was done, so she woke up and found the phone to turn off the song. Surprised, it turned out to be a phone call. Did Yuri have to play it that far by changing her ringtone? Taeyeon saw a familiar number on the phone call, and had a feeling that she needed to accept it - she waited for the other to start first. 

 

"Hello?" Taeyeon was surprised that the sound coming was very similar to hers.

". . ." 

"Hello? Whoever it is. I am Jessica." Is it Yuri again? Playing her pranks, so Taeyeon decided to play along. 

"Jessica? Jessica who?" Taeyeon pretended not to know.

"Jessica Jung, you little rascal." 

"Oh, Jung Sooyeon. Why your voice is so different? Last time I checked, you sound like a cat. Are you by chance try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter