Chapter 4

But Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been one week, and things were still the same. They still hadn't figured out how to fix this, yet they only knew that they need to play along. Aside from grilling each other, they half-heartedly did each other's schedules - so that they wouldn't have nothing to do. 

 

Jessica had been doing Taeyeon's schedule by going on TV shows, and fanmeeting. Even though people did wonder of why Taeyeon is so quiet nowadays, fact is Jessica didn't want to ruin anything by speaking too much. Most of time, she just smiled.

 

She admitted that fanmeeting is fun since she get to interact with fan in a friendly manner, yet she still aware that they were Taeyeon's fan. Sometimes, there's fan who stan both Taeyeon and her - they would always ask her about TaeyeonxJessica friendship, and Jessica would put on a show that they are good friends. 

 

Of course, Jessica wouldn't be 100% nice to Taeyeon in reality. She kept posting Taeyeon's ugly photo from time to time on Instagram just to spite Taeyeon. Also, she kept her eyes on Taeyeon well since Taeyeon wasn't so familiar with her schedule as CEO. 

 

On the other hands, Taeyeon had been travelling around since Jessica's schedules were mostly about attending fashion events abroad. Jessica's assistant was the one to manage the whole business trip, so Taeyeon just needed to follow the schedule accordingly. As if Taeyeon couldn't do much as CEO's role, so she just needed to attend those events for a time being.

 

Taeyeon's been feeling great since she got to travel. Unlike normal SNSD schedule where they just performed and came back - Taeyeon now could even spend time alone explore the city. Just by a week time, she already dropped by Spain and France. Now she's in Italy attending one of fashion event.

 

Of course, Taeyeon didn't just obediently do what Jessica tell her to. Sometimes, she would keep wearing weird stuffs to those events - pissing Jessica to the maximum. That's her revenge for posting ugly of hers on Instagram.

 

While joining the fashion event today, Taeyeon was inspired by bizarre design. Hence she thought of a great new idea that could annoy Jessica. She then started working on it immediately by talking to the assistant to design what's on her mind in her hotel room.

 

Taeyeon didn't even think about sketching, but instead start collecting stuffs by her own - let the assistant do the sewing job. The assistant found it very weird at first, but she let it off and just do what her boss told her to do since it's not her job to question. 

 

"Miss Jung, can I give my opinion?" The assistant could no longer bare the sight of such design.

"Yes?" Taeyeon looked at her while holding her laugh

"Don't you think this look abit unclean?" 

"That's the whole point!" Taeyeon replied confidently and continued to put more trash on the dress. 

 

After a while, the dress was ready (for Taeyeon's perspective) - she wore it and let the assistant took a picture of it. Even though it was very smelly, she did her best to smile. Done taking the photo, she took it off and posted the picture on her Instagram quickly. She didn't understand the whole procedure of launching the product, so she just wanted to announce it personally - that Jessica Jung was designing a dress from used plastic bag, and tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter