Chapter 6

But Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your order is here, miss." The female staff smiled brightly at Jessica.

"Thank you." 

"Miss Taeyeon, it is okay if I ask for your sign?" 

"Uh, yes." Jessica then quickly did Taeyeon's sign on the paper received. She did learn to copy it from internet instead, well back then, she never really tried copy the signature before when they were in the same group. Now she's pretty skillful after few fansign events. "There you go." 

"I'm a big fan of you, miss." the staff happily received the paper back, and added. "Actually I've always liked Soshi, and Jessica was my favorite. I am glad that you two are still interacting." 

"Oh really?? Thanks for liking m..Jessica then! I will make sure to bring her with me next time." 

 

Jessica then walked out from the famous chicken restaurant that Taeyeon used to like or still like according to her memories. Even though she's frustrated at the progress she's been facing, she felt hopeful that she can approach Taeyeon normally, especially after the rainbow incident.

Jessica got into the car, and headed to her penthouse. Along the road, she started thinking of the past that she used to experience right after leaving SNSD. 

 

"The other 8 are going to do fine without Jessica. She couldn't even sing." 

"Taeyeon will nail all the singing parts anyway." 

"Glad it's not Taeyeon, otherwise it will be over for soshi." 

 

She remembered hiding herself in the room, and crying for the whole week. She got hurt from those comments as if she didn't contribute anything. She felt small, and worthless. Today she's glad to know there's someone liking her, and appreciating her effort in the group. 

She then arrived inside the parking lot, and parked the car there. Getting out, she headed right to her penthouse. She didn't even knock the door though, or ring. It's her house anyway. She just typed in the passcode, and then able to get in. 

The lights were off. 

Nothing were happening nor moving. 

No one was seen in the living room. 

"Where's that girl?" Jessica mumbled, and went to the kitchen. She took out the chicken set from the box, and put on the plate nicely. 

While preparing, there's a dark figure behind Jessica - walking toward her. Jessica swore that she almost had a heart attack. How could Taeyeon make her look like after a week time. 

"What the heck, Kim Taeyeon!" Jessica stepped back from the girl, "How could you...?" 

Taeyeon didn't even flinch, nor had the urge to argue "What."  

"...make me look like ." 

"You already look like one." Taeyeon mumbled, making it difficult for Jessica to comprehend.

"Pardon?"

"Nevermind." Taeyeon quietly answered, and sighed loudly.

"Rude!" Jessica's pissed that Taeyeon never say things twice especially if it's thing that Jessica wanted to know. 

"So, what can I eat? I am starving." 

 

Both of them went to sit at the dining room, and only Taeyeon ate the food quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter