Chapter 8

But Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day, Taeyeon was called to go to SM Practice Room - mainly to meet the girls, and the preparation team. Taeyeon still had no idea how Jessica managed to make this happen. Thus, Taeyeon was willing to find out by meeting her there face to face. 

"Jess, do you want me to go inside with you?" Her manager looked at her right after they parked behind of SM. Her visit to the fanmeeting was confidential - she wouldn't want to let everyone know by going through the main door. 

"Aye, no problem." Taeyeon smiled at her manager, re-assuring that she would be fine. She didn't feel intimidated anyway. It's not like she's been away for 3 years. 

"Alright then. In case they bite you, call me immediately!" Her manager sighed before deciding to let her go alone.

"I will bite them first if that happen, keke." Taeyeon laughed before getting herself ready, "I am going now. See you!" 

 

Taeyeon then put her a mask, and walked silently into the building. There, she saw Tiffany standing in the hall - she was waiting for Jessica supposingly. Taeyeon gulped. It's been a while, Fany.  

"Oh gosh! I miss you so much!" Tiffany ran to the girl, and hugged her tightly. Taeyeon's heart was about to burst anytime soon.

"Hey, Tiff! I-I miss you too!" Taeyeon replied with stutter. She can barely prepare herself for this. Whoever arranged this, Taeyeon already decided to kill them. 

"Now let's come inside! They are waiting!" Tiffany did her eyesmiles, and then held Taeyeon's hands - leading her to the room. I am so dead.

While walking, Taeyeon decided to ask Tiffany. "Hey, Tiff. Do you know how this actually happen?" 

"What's happening?" Tiffany frowned at her while turning back.

"Come on. None of this is normal. Me joining SNSD's 10th anniversary." Taeyeon almost rolled her eyes, but then controlled herself. 

"You can ask Taeyeon yourself. She's very strange lately, but I am glad." Tiffany smiled again at her, and she just nodded. So, it's really Jessica's acts in all of this.

"What do you mean by strange?" Taeyeon then questioned casually because Tiffany's answer just now was very vague to her. 

"Jessi. I have so much to share with you. Shall we go out drinking after this? I've been hiding alot of things lately, and I'm about to explode too!" Tiffany sighed, and showed her puppy eyes at the girl. Gulped. 

"G-go out? T-tonight?" Taeyeon was surprised at the sudden request. What had she been hiding so far that make her exploding soon. 

"Why? You are busy?" Tiffany pouted at her - looking for approval.

"N-no..just surprised, and yes. Let's go after this." Taeyeon calmed herself, and decided to go alone. 

"YAY! Jessi, you are still the best!" Tiffany gave her another hug, before continuing their walk to the practice room. 

 

*SURPRISE SURPRISE* 

As soon as the door opened, Taeyeon was greet by a bunch of confetti on her. Then the girls started to surround her tightly - group hug time. 

"Welcome, CEO Jung!" Hyoyeon was the first to welcome her. 

"Unnie!!! I miss you so much!" Yoona was about to cry as she said that. 

"Oh my!! I miss you loads!" Sunny was the next to declare her love. Taeyeon had never received that kind of sweet treatment from Sunny that much before. Cringy. 

"Sicaaaa-yah!! My ex-wife!!" Yuri blurted out, and everyone started laughing historically. Yulsic was a thing, and the friendship between Yuri and Jessica was that great. Taeyeon wasn't so familiar with such warm from Yuri before either.

"CEO! Where's our gifts!" Sooyoung looked at her expectedly. They were expecting some sort of gift from Jessica - B&E itself. Taeyeon hadn't prepared, well...at least she needed to ask Jessica first too. 

"Unnie! Control yourself!" Seohyun lectured Sooyoung abit. 

"Yah, I need to breath too guys!" Taeyeon shouted, and then they started to give her some space. 

Well, from afar, there's someone that didn't join the hug - obviously Jessica. Jessica was standing and smiling at the sight instead of joining. If she's inside herself, she would be crying of joy so much here.

"Taeyeon-ah! Come here! Stop acting cold to her, at least you are the one that make this happen!" Hyoyeon called out to Jessica, and she freaked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter