Chapter 3

But Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do...you think we should kiss?" Jessica closed her eyes while suggesting the crazy idea that popped up in her mind while she was on the way here.

"Jessica?" 

"Y-yes?" 

Jessica could feel her heart stop as suddenly Taeyeon leaned near to her. Jessica then closed her eyes, only to get surprised when Taeyeon poked her head. 

"How old are you?? This is not some lesbian fairytale!!" 

". . . hey! it was Disney fairytale!" 

"Over my dead body, Jung Sooyeon."

"As if I would want to kiss you! and why did you poke me??" 

"It's my head anyway! I can hurt myself however I want to!" 

"Masochist." 

 

After sitting for awhile, Taeyeon started questioning herself and looked at Jessica suspiciously. 

"Wait . . . why am I even talking to you right now?" Taeyeon stood up, still looking at Jessica with doubt.

"Then should I just destroy your life right now?" Jessica followed to stand up, and glared back at Taeyeon.

"I dare you to try it!" Taeyeon challenged Jessica daringly. 

"Oh watch me!" Jessica's pissed off, and dash to outside. 

"Hey! Where are you going?? We haven't finished talking yet!!" Taeyeon ran to stop Jessica from going. 

"What else besides trying to destroy Kim Taeyeon's life?" 

"You do realize I can also destroy your life too, right?" 

"Let's see who is worse then!" Jessica was totally out of sight, and left Taeyeon speechless. 

 

Taeyeon wasn't sure if it's a good thing that she's feeling competitive about this. Who could do so much worse? Maybe Taeyeon just wanted to try too, and see how worse it can get. It wouldn't hurt to try, right? 

Right after 10 minutes, Jessica called to ask the passcode to get into SNSD's dorm from Taeyeon. Taeyeon was stubborn to tell at first, but then Jessica threatened to sleep at random people's house - freak out Taeyeon even more because she almost forgot that Jessica was living in her body meaning people see it as her action. Maybe it wasn't a bad thing since Taeyeon also got the information about Jessica's penthouse. They needed a place to sleep tonight afterall. 

Taeyeon then proceed to leave to the penthouse. Tonight was a bad night, but she still deserved a better sleep. She rode Jessica's car, and went to the location. Getting into the car, her mood turned sour as there's only Jessica's songs in the car playlist. However, she didn't have the energy to change the song, or switch them off. The location was not that far from the office anyway. Just bear another 5 minutes, Taeyeon hoped. 

Getting into the house, Taeyeon was amazed that the penthouse is clean considered the fact that Jessica used to be so messy back to when they used to live in the same dorm before. "Bad taste in music, but at least clean place" Taeyeon's sarcastic remark came out as she explored the new side of Jessica. 

On another note, Taeyeon was happy that she didn't have to do her activities tomorrow. She needed to attend a private meeting with SM and a fansign event tomorrow, but her mind was very complicated today - perhaps sleeping without alarm could fix all of this, for now. 

She didn't want to take shower at first as it's Jessica's body that would smell bad, but then she can't sleep without taking shower. Therefore, she ended up taking shower half-heartedly. She couldn't help but deny at the sight. Ahem, Byuntaeyeon mode on for a while. 

As she arrived on the bed, she received a text message. 

 

From xxx-xxx-xxx: Game's on, and I won't lose! Nightmare to you. 

 

Taeyeon chuckled at the message and wondered how Jessica was going to start the game. She replied back almost immediately. 

 

To xxx-xxx-xxx: Whatever. I wonder how did you get your n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter