Chapter 5

But Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry for making you upset." Tiffany then started crying, and it made Jessica wild. 

"Hey hey. . . I'm not upset or anything. Just stop crying, please." Jessica tried to calm the girl down by patting her head.

"Then how about your post?" 

"What post?" Jessica furrowed her eyebrows at Tiffany's confused expression. 

 

The next thing Jessica did was checking her instragram, and found out about the unawared post. She was shocked because someone was able to hack Taeyeon's instagram account, and posted such stupid things. 

 

@taeyeon_ss: 🌈🌈🌈

 

Jessica then checked news website, and found out even crazier article about her post. It's just a rainbow emoji, and people assumed that she came out. Jessica rolled her eyes the whole time reading the stupid comments that judge her, or Taeyeon actually. 

 

"Someone hacked my instagram account, and just put a caption of rainbow. Idiot. People make such a big fuss out of it. Major Idiot." Jessica scoffed, and turned to look at Tiffany's concerned look once again. 

"That's not you?" 

"Of course not." 

Jessica deleted that post, and post a new picture of Taeyeon looking annoyed. 

 

@taeyeon_ss: You're very noob, hacker. You hacked my account just to put 🌈 I could have done better, and try doing it again - I'll cut you (:  

 

While pouring out her anger, Tiffany sat there silently beside her. 

"I'm glad that's not form you." 

"Come on, why would I come out on Instagram and put a rainbow sticker?" Jessica beamed an assuring smile at Tiffany. She knew how closed Taeyeon and Tiffany are, and they were almost like couple. 

"I was just worried." 

"Stop cying, you little girl. If I come out, I would post a picture of us with a hashtag of Taeny that everyone loves so much, haha." Jessica then laughed at her own joke, without realizing a stiff expression infront of her. 

". . ." 

"Hey, you're ok?" 

"I'm sorry." 

"Again? For what?"

"You know I can't, right?" 

"Can't what?" 

"That I can't love you that way back." 

"Oh."

 

Only then, Jessica realized how serious the situation she was in right now. She herself couldn't find word to replace the silent atmosphere in the room. She also looked confused as she tried to digest the information. Taeyeon loved Tiffany? She had never thought that Taeyeon would love girls. 

 

"I'm sorry for dragging our friendship down." 

"Fany?"

"Y-yes?"

"It's ok, and I understand."

Jessica tried to justify the situation because she also understood the awkward situation both Taeyeon and Tiffany were in. Perhaps,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter