Chapter 10

But Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunshine rised over Taeyeon's feature, and it caused her to wake up on that one fine morning. Taeyeon stirred in her sleep - realized there's something off. The moment she opened her eyes, she almost got a heart attack - only for a small moment - for seeing her true self sleeping right infront of her. However, sleeping was an understatement. only. 

Clearly, it's not her other girl that invade her space, but it's Taeyeon herself. She's been clinging onto the girl tightly - for the whole night. That's totally not all to surprise Taeyeon that moment. Memories of last night came back.

Taeyeon remembered calling desperately for Jessica after the incident, and told Jessica everything (technically, not everything - just enough for Jessica to understand the situation from last night). 

Slowly, Taeyeon started to release her embrace from the girl. Much to her surprise, the girl stirred, and pulled her back - she was still sleeping. This time, their bodies were even closer and . . . awkward, at least for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon again couldn't breath. She had never been this close to somebody before, not on bed. Taeyeon wondered if Jessica wasn't there last night - how would the situation turn out to be. Taeyeon still felt grateful at the end for all the things Jessica did for her last night including the honest talk they did before sleeping.

Maybe Taeyeon regretted abit for coming out with Jessica, but certainly, she didn't feel bothered much since it already happened. 

Jessica's embrace was so warm that it made Taeyeon feel safe to the point where Taeyeon just wanted to sleep again. However, that didn't happen. Her hangover came back too. Nice. 

Taeyeon sat up abruptly, and dash to the bathroom in faster-than-ever speed. As she reached the sink, she vomitted there and then. She should not have drunk that much to begin with. Now she regretted. 

As she kept vomitting, she could feel a presence walking from her behind. Obviously, it's Jessica. Taeyeon swore that she could hear Jessica's chuckle before Jessica walked nearer and helped her out. 

Taeyeon could almost hear Jessica's remark at her. "This dork."  

 

"I thought you were old enough to learn how to take care of yourself." Jessica now sat across her on the diner table with judging expression. Jessica again, on her nagging mood. 

Taeyeon chose not to reply. She didn't know what to reply anyway. Jessica was partly right. Taeyeon basically just wanted to her shut her own emotion on Tiffany last night - which didn't go well at all. Taeyeon just sighed, and felt extremely hungry now that she vomitted everything. "Ah, so hungry." 

"I'll cook for you, sit still." Jessica announced, and stood up aiming to reach the kitchen.

But she felt a hand was holding her back. It was Taeyeon. At that moment, Jessica's heart was beating abit. 

"D-don't." Taeyeon looked down when Jessica turned back to see her. 

"W-why? But you are hungry." Jessica couldn't comprehend at all from the girl's reaction. 

". . ." Taeyeon still didn't know how to reply - whether to be nice or honest. 

"Taeyeon, what's wrong?" Jessica swifted back her hand, and crossed her arms - waiting for response. 

Taeyeon sighed, then looked up apologetically. "I-I want edible food. Plus, I don't want your kitchen to be burn down." 

"KIM TAEYEON!" 

The girls ended up having a little quarrel. At the end where Jessica's convinced to order food delivery instead for the sake of Taeyeon's hunger and hope for edible food. Jessica made an order to chinese, finally. 

While waiting for delivery, Jessica decided to take shower and borrowed clothes from Taeyeon. . . not exactly borrowed though as they were orignally her clothes anyway. 

 

"DAYUM! This tastes so good!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she digged in her Jjajangmyeon. 

"What's so good?" Jessica's annoyed at the girl's excitement over food, "I can do so much better though." 

Taeyeon again chose not to reply because she knew it would be hard, and it wouldn't stop. Instead, she just smiled at Jessica and continue to eat. "Right, don't you have any schedule today?" 

Jessica then looked at her watch, "Just practice for the comeback. It's starting in 2 hours or so." 

"Good. I thought you would get me jobless." Taeyeon smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter