Chapter 7

But Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From Queen Taeyeon 👑: Hey shortie. 

To Queen Taeyeon 👑: You're welcome. Congratulation for successfully finishing Persona. 

From Queen Taeyeon 👑: I didn't say thanks 😒

From Queen Taeyeon 👑: I hate you!! 👿

To Queen Taeyeon 👑: For? 👀

To Queen Taeyeon 👑: Wait, you never like me anyway 😂

From Queen Taeyeon 👑: I hate you for having so much difficult songs to sing! now I cannot even speak! 😷

To Queen Taeyeon 👑: I'm sure it's you saying 'thanks' to me. I have great news for you soon 😉

 

"Why in such great mood, Jess?" Taeyeon looked up to meet the curious gaze from her manager, who also handed her favorite coffee. 

"I'm preparing my solo album, of course I am happy!" Taeyeon's excited to work on an album by herself. Even though from outside, people won't know it's from her - but she's still happy to do it. 

This week would be a busy week for Taeyeon as she decided to take Jessica's advice - utilizing her skills to write songs. During the past depressed week, she was able to create 5-6 songs by herself. Now she decided to use all of them in her album . . . Jessica's album, actually - except Jessica didn't know yet. 

"How is the review, unnie?" It's been 3 days that Taeyeon submitted the songs for the team to check, and she's already curious about their revew.

"The team said the songs are great, but they said that it would be great to adjust the lyrics abit." 

"Really? What's wrong, unnie?" Taeyeon looked at the manager puzzled. 

"It would be great if your lyrics would be less depressing." 

"It's not!! It's just I want to express it~" Taeyeon cutely debated back. 

"Jess, you are celebrating a 10-year anniversary. All the lyrics are about depression, and wanting to be alone." 

". . . I will adjust it by tonight." Taeyeon pouted at her manager - yet understanding. The songs she wrote were heart-breaking from her own experience, and of course - it's too much for an album to celebrate 10-year anniversary. 

 

Originally, Jessica didn't plan to release another solo album soon as she wanted to focus on B&E more. Yet fate was playing this time. All she did this time was spending her time as Taeyeon.

After receiving the review, Taeyeon simply spent her time in the studio writing her lyrics to much lighter one. The people at studio were delighted to see her on full fire working on her own album. This time, they admitted that she's much more committed, and worked fast to fix the lyrics as they requested. 

Taeyeon, on the other hand, was afraid that her motivation would be gone, so she wanted to give it all in one go. At the same time, she didn't have much to do with the fashion line, so she had more time for music-related. Fact was she also worked to getting permission to perform at Music Broadcast station - only to get rejected. Maybe the rumour was true that Jessica couldn't go on them because of SM. But this didn't mean Taeyeon should stop writing the songs. 

Just like that, she spent just one week working on the whole recording. Now it's only album jacket, and MV left to be taken care of. Coridel already announced her comeback right after SM announced SNSD's comeback. Taeyeon found it interesting to see fan's reaction, also Jessica's. 

"Release date is finalized then. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter